Trump Screws Over His Base. Again.

A true Libertarian would have never voted for Trump.
This is true.

Likewise, a true libertarian wouldn't vote for Trump's agenda - but Justin Amash does every time.

And a true libertarian would have alread - at the minimum - released a statement supporting the Emoluments Clause, and at the most, introduced a bill to force Trump to separate completely from his business. Justin Amash has done neither. He's a Cafeteria Libertarian.
Wrong. Amash was out spoken against the first Oshitcare revision... he also was very critical of the Syrian intervention. Stop the BS.

When there are 23 different strains of libertarianism, then it is obvious there is no pure libertarianism.

I wish he would just legalize all drugs and let god sort it out...You know small government....

I don't know why Archaist and liberterians wouldn't jump for joy.

You keep on CONfusing Libertarians with Neo-Tea Panty wearing Conservatives.

This might be true, though I would argue "true" Libertarianism is a bit too radical, even though I support many Libertarian premises.

The better question is, who would Libertarians have voted for in the last election? Anything but a vote for Trump was a vote for Hillary, and you can be damned sure a real libertarian wouldn't vote for her.

If you believe any vote that was not for Trump was for Clinton tell me you are too close minded to understand a True Libertarian would have not voted for Trump or Clinton!

If you for one moment believe that a True Libertarian would have voted for a big government charlatan like Trump then you are insane!

Trump and Clinton were buddies for many years until he ran for President and Trump is a damn phony just like Clinton!

So please save that nonsense about how someone voted for Clinton because here in the states you vote is state level and Trump won Texas while I voted for Johnson!
As a true Libertarian, I admit to voting for Trump. It was really a vote against Clinton. However, I am rapidly realizing it was a mistake as Trump does things just as Hillary would have.

Oh well nothing ever changes with government.

Trump supporter being notified he no longer has healthcare coverage
[link:
2mmbjhy.jpg
It looks like someone on universal health care being told "sorry but the committee has decided against you."

I have found that opioids has helped me considerably in the last 105 days. I have been able to sort of pretend that Truman is still president, and it brings me peace....

This is true.

Likewise, a true libertarian wouldn't vote for Trump's agenda - but Justin Amash does every time.

And a true libertarian would have alread - at the minimum - released a statement supporting the Emoluments Clause, and at the most, introduced a bill to force Trump to separate completely from his business. Justin Amash has done neither. He's a Cafeteria Libertarian.
Wrong. Amash was out spoken against the first Oshitcare revision... he also was very critical of the Syrian intervention. Stop the BS.
He voted for the AHCA yesterday. No true libertarian would vote for that.

Why did you leave out his position on the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution?

Oh, that's right - he has no position, other than bending over for Trump.

This is true.

Why did you leave out his position on the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution?

I just proved you wrong. Accept it and STFU.

This is true.

You talking out your ass on the internet proves nothing, jackass.

Show me his statement on Trump's violation of the Emoluments Clause.

"Trump Screws Over His Base. Again."

Mental defective, Trump never screws over his base, that is how he got to be so rich. That is the art of the deal. He gives you something good for letting him have something good too. Everybody wins. You are just more fake news.

This is true.

You talking out your ass on the internet proves nothing, jackass.

Show me his statement on Trump's violation of the Emoluments Clause.
Why are you changing the subject? Are you stupid?

Forum List

Back