Trump Screws Over His Base. Again.

"Trump is an idiot. He is surrounded by idiots. Idiots voted for him."

That's funny. What are you Lahota, an Indian? Maybe a faux Indian? Certainly a faux intellectual. If Trump's an idiot and all his voters too, that just means that Hillary is below an idiot, she was beaten by an idiot, with a tenth her staff, a tenth her experience and a tenth her budget! What does that make her, a root nematode? Hillary was beaten by an idiot! Thank you for confirming what I already suspected.

Trumpcare is going to kill a lot of people!

590cbfa51600001f00c59afe.jpeg
If they are democrats they need killing.

Why do you believe shutting down a government agency that has failed miserably in containing the Opiod crisis is a bad thing? He is going to replace it with something that is effective. I realize that is shocking to Liberals who are used to throwing more tax money at a failing agency, but there is a new sheriff in town who demands accountability and results.
I haven't stated what I believe.

I showed that Trump lied throughout his campaign.
Setting up a new commission headed by Chris Christie sounds like an improvement over an agency that has failed miserably. Let's give him a year or two and see if overdoses and deaths start coming down. Obama created the problem by ignoring it for 8 years, so giving Trump one or two years to fix it seems fair, doesn't it?

I wish he would just legalize all drugs and let god sort it out...You know small government....

I don't know why Archaist and liberterians wouldn't jump for joy.

You keep on CONfusing Libertarians with Neo-Tea Panty wearing Conservatives.

A true Libertarian would have never voted for Trump.

This might be true, though I would argue "true" Libertarianism is a bit too radical, even though I support many Libertarian premises.

The better question is, who would Libertarians have voted for in the last election? Anything but a vote for Trump was a vote for Hillary, and you can be damned sure a real libertarian wouldn't vote for her.

If you believe any vote that was not for Trump was for Clinton tell me you are too close minded to understand a True Libertarian would have not voted for Trump or Clinton!

If you for one moment believe that a True Libertarian would have voted for a big government charlatan like Trump then you are insane!

Trump and Clinton were buddies for many years until he ran for President and Trump is a damn phony just like Clinton!

So please save that nonsense about how someone voted for Clinton because here in the states you vote is state level and Trump won Texas while I voted for Johnson!
As a true Libertarian, I admit to voting for Trump. It was really a vote against Clinton. However, I am rapidly realizing it was a mistake as Trump does things just as Hillary would have. Oh well nothing ever changes with government.
"Hello, group. My name is gipper. I am (sob) a libertarian."

USMB libertarian anonymous group meeting: "Hello, gipper."

Well, it is never too late to wake up. You were told that Trump was demolite, gipper.

However, you should take heart that Trump will be much easier to Amendment XXV or impeach than Clinton. Cling to that.

Do know that Pence will not be your friend either.

Last edited:
Decriminalize drugs, and use the taxes to open and run treatment centers and asylums.

"Trump did what's right for the American...country!" - Eloquent Kevin McCarthy

Trump supporter being notified he no longer has healthcare coverage
[link:
2mmbjhy.jpg
It looks like someone on universal health care being told "sorry but the committee has decided against you."

Ah, yes, Palin's death panels. I miss Sarah. She was an ignorant kook, but unlike the current president, was funny, in a way.
She was also right.

Occasionally, I forget that you exist on these boards for the sole purpose of trolling, and really should never be taken seriously. Thanks for the reminder.

Why do you believe shutting down a government agency that has failed miserably in containing the Opiod crisis is a bad thing? He is going to replace it with something that is effective. I realize that is shocking to Liberals who are used to throwing more tax money at a failing agency, but there is a new sheriff in town who demands accountability and results.
It's obvious that you don't know what you are talking about and are another idiot conservative...so prove me wrong and answer two simple questions:

Didn't the traitor in chief tell his idiot base that he was going to help solve the drug problem???

Where is your link to this mystical organization that is going to be better than the Office of the National Drug Control Policy???

Since when are the policy wonks of the "office of national drug control policy" considered to be "the lead agency in fighting the opioids crisis"? My guess is that the ONDCP has become an impairment in fighting the "opioid crisis" and now are part of Trump's promise to "drain the swamp". Who would pay attention to this stuff anyway except left wing opioid fans?

Since when are the policy wonks of the "office of national drug control policy" considered to be "the lead agency in fighting the opioids crisis"? My guess is that the ONDCP has become an impairment in fighting the "opioid crisis" and now are part of Trump's promise to "drain the swamp". Who would pay attention to this stuff anyway except left wing opioid fans?
So, "you guess" and actually don't know anything...yeah, you are a trump voter.

Trump Screws Over His Base.

That's less remarkable in mind than is the fact that "the base" doesn't care, thus it won't hold him accountable for having done so. Politically, Trump's base is essentially in the same position as late 20th century blacks were with regard to their allegiance to the Democratic Party. "The base" is primed to find out just how impotent "lip service" is.

I wish he would just legalize all drugs and let god sort it out...You know small government....

I don't know why Archaist and liberterians wouldn't jump for joy.

You keep on CONfusing Libertarians with Neo-Tea Panty wearing Conservatives.

A true Libertarian would have never voted for Trump.

This might be true, though I would argue "true" Libertarianism is a bit too radical, even though I support many Libertarian premises.

The better question is, who would Libertarians have voted for in the last election? Anything but a vote for Trump was a vote for Hillary, and you can be damned sure a real libertarian wouldn't vote for her.

If you believe any vote that was not for Trump was for Clinton tell me you are too close minded to understand a True Libertarian would have not voted for Trump or Clinton!

If you for one moment believe that a True Libertarian would have voted for a big government charlatan like Trump then you are insane!

Trump and Clinton were buddies for many years until he ran for President and Trump is a damn phony just like Clinton!

So please save that nonsense about how someone voted for Clinton because here in the states you vote is state level and Trump won Texas while I voted for Johnson!
As a true Libertarian, I admit to voting for Trump. It was really a vote against Clinton. However, I am rapidly realizing it was a mistake as Trump does things just as Hillary would have.

Oh well nothing ever changes with government.

I voted for him too so you're not the only one with buyers remorse. You would think after all the knives in our backs so quickly, more of the "Trump Cultists" would turn and hold him accountable.. Very disheartening to see so many so called Conservatives closing their eyes to the truth because it's their guy.

All those rallies, telling the crowds he was going to solve the opioid crisis.

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989

Yeah, let's just keep feeding that alligator because it's been sooooooooooooooooooooo effective to this point. LMAO

Seems to me Trump is keeping his promise of getting rid of dead wood.

Really? Lining his entire cabinet with the Deep State, Establishment globalists, is keeping his word and ridding the swamp of dead wood? That's laughable.

Forum List

Back