Trump Screws Over His Base. Again.

A true Libertarian would have never voted for Trump.
This is true.

Likewise, a true libertarian wouldn't vote for Trump's agenda - but Justin Amash does every time.

And a true libertarian would have alread - at the minimum - released a statement supporting the Emoluments Clause, and at the most, introduced a bill to force Trump to separate completely from his business. Justin Amash has done neither. He's a Cafeteria Libertarian.
Wrong. Amash was out spoken against the first Oshitcare revision... he also was very critical of the Syrian intervention. Stop the BS.
He voted for the AHCA yesterday. No true libertarian would vote for that.

Why did you leave out his position on the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution?

Oh, that's right - he has no position, other than bending over for Trump.
I just proved you wrong. Accept it and STFU.
You talking out your ass on the internet proves nothing, jackass.

Show me his statement on Trump's violation of the Emoluments Clause.

He hasn't violated it, so why would there be any statement?

All those rallies, telling the crowds he was going to solve the opioid crisis.

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989

Yeah, let's just keep feeding that alligator because it's been sooooooooooooooooooooo effective to this point. LMAO

Seems to me Trump is keeping his promise of getting rid of dead wood.

Really? Lining his entire cabinet with the Deep State, Establishment globalists, is keeping his word and ridding the swamp of dead wood? That's laughable.

Would you prefer the bitch?

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989

I don't feel like a sucker at all. I don't expect any President to be able to 100% keep all his promises. NEWS FLASH: Even your "Saint Obama" didn't.

Respectfully, This President stated in concise language about a million times over, 'BUH LEAVE ME, day one BIGLY, I will never lie to you." His daughter at the Convention stated, 'My father keeps his word and will never let you down.' He's done a 180 on so many promises that he makes John Effing Kerry look like a saint.

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989

Yeah, let's just keep feeding that alligator because it's been sooooooooooooooooooooo effective to this point. LMAO

Really? Lining his entire cabinet with the Deep State, Establishment globalists, is keeping his word and ridding the swamp of dead wood? That's laughable.

I'm really sick of that stupidass retort.. What the fuck does giving me some false fucking choice AFTER the fact have to do with Donald Trump being a FRAUD?

I sat out this election because Rand Paul was the only one I trusted to at least ATTEMPT to keep the promises he made. When he dropped out I knew we were left with big government liberals pretend small government conservatives.

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989

I'm really sick of that stupidass retort.. What the fuck does giving me some false fucking choice AFTER the fact have to do with Donald Trump being a FRAUD?

I don't happen to share your opinion on his cabinet, but you're entitled to yours.

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989

I don't happen to share your opinion on his cabinet, but you're entitled to yours.

Really? See, we don't have time to close our eyes and pretend any longer. Those of us who voted for this man believed he was our last chance to actually do precisely what he SWORE he would.. so now we know he lied.. where does that leave us? Perhaps the COS- Convention of States throwing power back to the states calling a Constitutional Convention to reign in the uncontrolled Federal power seeking to destroy our sovereignty, and that's a big IF.. Other than that?? All out Revolution which I don't see happening because too many people want to keep swallowing the blue pill. So we wander toward One world government and globalism.

The BIG FUCK YOU is yet to come from Donald Trump.. TPP may be gone, for now- but TTIP isn't.. remember that.

SUCKERS!!!!

View attachment 124988

View attachment 124989

This is a bullshit narrative. In fairness at least the Democrats can say they only had a couple people to choose from. Primary voters allowed Trump to beat out 17--- SEVENTEEN--- other people. Many of them much more conservative, and that's not saying much.

Trump could shit in the face of his drones and they would thank him. He cant screw them hard enough on any level to piss them off.

Really? See, we don't have time to close our eyes and pretend any longer. Those of us who voted for this man believed he was our last chance to actually do precisely what he SWORE he would.. so now we know he lied.. where does that leave us? Perhaps the COS- Convention of States throwing power back to the states calling a Constitutional Convention to reign in the uncontrolled Federal power seeking to destroy our sovereignty, and that's a big IF.. Other than that?? All out Revolution which I don't see happening because too many people want to keep swallowing the blue pill. So we wander toward One world government and globalism.

The BIG FUCK YOU is yet to come from Donald Trump.. TPP may be gone, for now- but TTIP isn't.. remember that.

Hate to tell ya kid, a convention isn't really the answer either. I only takes 13 of 20 blue States to block any meaningful reform. The best chance is Trump to get another 2-3 SCOTUS nominations and having a court that will follow the Constitution.

Trump could shit in the face of his drones and they would thank him. He cant screw them hard enough on any level to piss them off.
I'm in agreement with you. I blog on Breitbart and the Trump Jim Jones Cultist are pathetic. I'm so disgusted with so called Conservatives who claim to stand on integrity, closing their fucking eyes to this fraud. I admit I fucked up and voted for him, was a "YUGEEEEEEEEEEEE BIGLY" supporter.. I was an idiot to believe this man who has been a leftist his entire life was now magically changed in to some ideological conservative.

Hate to tell ya kid, a convention isn't really the answer either. I only takes 13 of 20 blue States to block any meaningful reform. The best chance is Trump to get another 2-3 SCOTUS nominations and having a court that will follow the Constitution.

On that, we agree. Neil Gorsuch is a moderate so don't be so certain about him. He clerked for Kennedy for a reason. He's also a CFR- Council on Foreign Relations Globalist.. I don't trust anything Donald Trump says.

I'm in agreement with you. I blog on Breitbart and the Trump Jim Jones Cultist are pathetic. I'm so disgusted with so called Conservatives who claim to stand on integrity, closing their fucking eyes to this fraud. I admit I fucked up and voted for him, was a "YUGEEEEEEEEEEEE BIGLY" supporter.. I was an idiot to believe this man who has been a leftist his entire life was now magically changed in to some ideological conservative.

you name it he does it, and a long line (to the right) forms to suck his dick.

this pisses me off ...

Pentagon to lease privately owned Trump Tower apartment for nuclear 'football': letter

On that, we agree. Neil Gorsuch is a moderate so don't be so certain about him. He clerked for Kennedy for a reason. He's also a CFR- Council on Foreign Relations Globalist.. I don't trust anything Donald Trump says.

Gorsuch appears to follow the law and the Constitution, what more do you want?

And you know this how? He's been on the Court how long now?

And you know this how? He's been on the Court how long now?

From his 2200 appellate decisions and no I haven't read everyone but on the ones the commiecrats found so objectionable he was right. He upheld religious freedom in the Hobby Lobby case. I think he'll be a good one.

Trump supporter being notified he no longer has healthcare coverage
[link:
2mmbjhy.jpg

Meanwhile in reality:

Trump supporter realizes his insurance premiums were halved and taxes cut.

[link:

Meanwhile in reality:

Trump Fucks over Hillbilly Heroin addicts in State that Voted for Him....Poor Rubes ...they Believed him
White House Proposes Cutting Drug Control Office Funding by 95%

Source: New York Times

By ALAN RAPPEPORT MAY 5, 2017

WASHINGTON — When he was running for office, Donald J. Trump promised to rid America of the scourge of drugs, vowing to crack down on dealers and invest heavily in programs to get heroin and other opioids off the streets.

But on Friday, President Trump’s administration revealed plans to gut the 2018 budget of his Office of National Drug Control Policy. According to an Office of Management and Budget document obtained by The New York Times, the White House is proposing to slash the drug policy office budget by about 95 percent, to just $24 million from $388 million.

The cuts would mean the office could lose up to 33 employees. The budget would also eliminate grant programs it administers, including the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas Program and the Drug-Free Communities Support Program. According to the document, the Trump administration thinks the programs are duplicative of other federal and state initiatives.

The proposal was rebuked by Republicans and Democrats as a potentially reckless move. Rich Baum, the acting drug czar appointed by Mr. Trump, expressed anguish about the cuts in an email sent to the office’s staff on Friday.

-snip-

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/05/...g-drug-control-office-funding-by-95.html?_r=0

[link:

Meanwhile in reality:

Trump Fucks over Hillbilly Heroin addicts in State that Voted for Him....Poor Rubes ...they Believed him
White House Proposes Cutting Drug Control Office Funding by 95%

Source: New York Times

By ALAN RAPPEPORT MAY 5, 2017

WASHINGTON — When he was running for office, Donald J. Trump promised to rid America of the scourge of drugs, vowing to crack down on dealers and invest heavily in programs to get heroin and other opioids off the streets.

But on Friday, President Trump’s administration revealed plans to gut the 2018 budget of his Office of National Drug Control Policy. According to an Office of Management and Budget document obtained by The New York Times, the White House is proposing to slash the drug policy office budget by about 95 percent, to just $24 million from $388 million.

The cuts would mean the office could lose up to 33 employees. The budget would also eliminate grant programs it administers, including the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas Program and the Drug-Free Communities Support Program. According to the document, the Trump administration thinks the programs are duplicative of other federal and state initiatives.

The proposal was rebuked by Republicans and Democrats as a potentially reckless move. Rich Baum, the acting drug czar appointed by Mr. Trump, expressed anguish about the cuts in an email sent to the office’s staff on Friday.

-snip-

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/05/...g-drug-control-office-funding-by-95.html?_r=0

Government programs usually make things worse, not better. The people are probably applauding Trump.

There will be a wall that will end all the hard drugs, along with the hard leftists, entering into the USA.

Forum List

Back