Trump sends a get well card to ISIS in Afghanistan

Tomorrow trump will jiggle his keys in front of America ! Conservatives will cheer!
Will these guys jiggle their keys

heads.jpg

So what ? If they were shot to death then that'd be ok? Ohhh they were beheaded ! Suddenly let's all give a fuck !

You can volunteer retard

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

They would throw Timmy off a building...
But he would love it.

No he would be dead
2B5CC09E00000578-0-image-a-14_1439569403417.jpg

Big bomb goes boom! Meathead conservatives everywhere are impressed !

I guess isis has been defeated ! What's this thing cost by the way?
You would prefer that ISIS blow up your fucking blockhead?

Shitforbrains

Julia-Kissina-True-Meathead.jpg

Lol! I'd rather worry about tornadoes as they are far more likely to do damage than some isis idiots in the hills of Afghan!

You really buy into the boogeyman hype . You poor little sheep .

Ever hear of 9/11 cupcake?

Isis caused 911!!! Dear God , they built a time /space machine , gone back to 2001 , and blew up New York before Al Queda could !

Lol! Fucking meathead sheep.

So Al Qaeda and the Taliban never were in the Hills of Afghanistan?

He said isis . There's a difference you know . In fact , those groups hate each other !

You would prefer that ISIS blow up your fucking blockhead?

Shitforbrains

Julia-Kissina-True-Meathead.jpg

Lol! I'd rather worry about tornadoes as they are far more likely to do damage than some isis idiots in the hills of Afghan!

You really buy into the boogeyman hype . You poor little sheep .

Ever hear of 9/11 cupcake?

Isis caused 911!!! Dear God , they built a time /space machine , gone back to 2001 , and blew up New York before Al Queda could !

Lol! Fucking meathead sheep.

So Al Qaeda and the Taliban never were in the Hills of Afghanistan?

He said isis . There's a difference you know . In fact , those groups hate each other !

Like it matters if you step in dog shit or your mothers shit

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan after Green Beret killed

The U.S. military dropped its largest non-nuclear bomb on an ISIS tunnel complex in eastern Afghanistan on Thursday, a U.S. defense official confirmed to Fox News.

The GBU-43B, a 21,000-pound conventional bomb, was deployed in Nangarhar Province close to the Afghanistan/Pakistan border. By comparison, each Tomahawk cruise missile launched at a Syrian military air base last week weighed 1,000 pounds each.

So did Hillary predict this an hour before?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Say hello to my little friend

170413161921-moab-bomb-afghanistan-isis-starr-dnt-lead-00012608-exlarge-169.jpg
We will run out of bombs......and then what? Boot on the ground????? Trump and Republicans cannot goven and can not win wars.

Big bomb goes boom! Meathead conservatives everywhere are impressed ! I guess isis has been defeated ! What's this thing cost by the way?

1. It is un-officially called the 'MOAB' - 'Mother of All Bombs'

2. 'Goes Boom'?! This GBU-43B is a 21,000-pound conventional bomb that leaves a crater about 300' deep and about 1000' in diameter. It is able to collapsed bunkers and tunnels that were reinforced due to the ground shock wave it created. The MOAB that was dropped in Afghanistan was detonated above the ground (approx 6 feet, if I remember what the report said) which means everything in the blast zone was VAPORIZED.

If you aren't 'impressed' you have trouble understanding what you just read. Ask our enemies how 'impressed' they are after that.

3. 'I guess ISIS has been defeated'? What a childish, immature thing to say. No one suggested that to be the case at all...except for you.

Hopefully the bomb was successful in its mission. Since I first heard about these bombs intended to destroy underground targets I've been curious how they'll go about confirming that it was on target and caused sufficient damage? One way or other I think the news on this should be interesting in the next week as photos are released.

Are you offended that avowed enemies of the US - enemies who would kill YOU without a thought - were killed by the mean old military under the aegis of which YOUR worthless ass exists every day?

Weather or not you like it we are still militarily invested in Afghanistan. The weapon was utilized in the exact manner that it was meant to - to take out forces that are hiding underground or in terrain that other weapons are simply not effective in dealing with.

What, exactly, is the issue with that?

Weather or not you like it we are still militarily invested in Afghanistan. The weapon was utilized in the exact manner that it was meant to - to take out forces that are hiding underground or in terrain that other weapons are simply not effective in dealing with.

And next year Trump will still be using MOAB's with little to show for long term strategy-foreign poicy's for the next 4 years!!!!! Just more body bags!!!
1024x1024.jpg

One thing is for sure.......America will grow tired of Trumps War's........and that's if Trump doesn't start WW3.

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan after Green Beret killed

The U.S. military dropped its largest non-nuclear bomb on an ISIS tunnel complex in eastern Afghanistan on Thursday, a U.S. defense official confirmed to Fox News.

The GBU-43B, a 21,000-pound conventional bomb, was deployed in Nangarhar Province close to the Afghanistan/Pakistan border. By comparison, each Tomahawk cruise missile launched at a Syrian military air base last week weighed 1,000 pounds each.

So did Hillary predict this an hour before?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Say hello to my little friend

170413161921-moab-bomb-afghanistan-isis-starr-dnt-lead-00012608-exlarge-169.jpg

Im gonna have my Glock painted in those colors.

And next year Trump will still be using MOAB's with little to show for long term strategy-foreign poicy's for the next 4 years!!!!! Just more body bags!!!
1024x1024.jpg

One thing is for sure.......America will grow tired of Trumps War's........and that's if Trump doesn't start WW3.
And this conjecture is based on using the correct tool for this particular job?

Partisan hackery does not prove a point.

1024x1024.jpg

Just letting you Red State conservative know what is coming down the pike!!!!! It will be sad to see 100K's of deaths caused by an illegitimate President with ties to Russia!

upload_2017-4-16_8-0-47.png

I'd say we got our moneys worth... with ZERO American service men and women casualties...

1024x1024.jpg

Just letting you Red State conservative know what is coming down the pike!!!!! It will be sad to see 100K's of deaths caused by an illegitimate President with ties to Russia!
I see you need a 55 gallon drum of butt hurt-dumbfuck cream...

1024x1024.jpg

So you approve of this then

hqdefault.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

So you approve of this then

hqdefault.jpg
Meh.....more unfounded Red State conservative fear-mongering!!!!!

Forum List

Back