Trump sends a get well card to ISIS in Afghanistan

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan after Green Beret killed

The U.S. military dropped its largest non-nuclear bomb on an ISIS tunnel complex in eastern Afghanistan on Thursday, a U.S. defense official confirmed to Fox News.

The GBU-43B, a 21,000-pound conventional bomb, was deployed in Nangarhar Province close to the Afghanistan/Pakistan border. By comparison, each Tomahawk cruise missile launched at a Syrian military air base last week weighed 1,000 pounds each.

So did Hillary predict this an hour before?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Say hello to my little friend

170413161921-moab-bomb-afghanistan-isis-starr-dnt-lead-00012608-exlarge-169.jpg
Is the war over? How many killed?

But I like it.

Big bomb goes boom! Meathead conservatives everywhere are impressed !

I guess isis has been defeated ! What's this thing cost by the way?
Weather or not you like it we are still militarily invested in Afghanistan. The weapon was utilized in the exact manner that it was meant to - to take out forces that are hiding underground or in terrain that other weapons are simply not effective in dealing with.

What, exactly, is the issue with that?
And next year Trump will still be using MOAB's with little to show for long term strategy-foreign poicy's for the next 4 years!!!!! Just more body bags!!!
1024x1024.jpg

One thing is for sure.......America will grow tired of Trumps War's........and that's if Trump doesn't start WW3.
And this conjecture is based on using the correct tool for this particular job?

Partisan hackery does not prove a point.
Just letting you Red State conservative know what is coming down the pike!!!!! It will be sad to see 100K's of deaths caused by an illegitimate President with ties to Russia!
I see you need a 55 gallon drum of butt hurt-dumbfuck cream...
Trump's 55 gallon drum of lies will cause thosands of service members to die!!! Why should our military men and women die for a BILLIONAIRE.

Weather or not you like it we are still militarily invested in Afghanistan. The weapon was utilized in the exact manner that it was meant to - to take out forces that are hiding underground or in terrain that other weapons are simply not effective in dealing with.

And next year Trump will still be using MOAB's with little to show for long term strategy-foreign poicy's for the next 4 years!!!!! Just more body bags!!!
1024x1024.jpg

One thing is for sure.......America will grow tired of Trumps War's........and that's if Trump doesn't start WW3.

So you approve of this then

hqdefault.jpg
Meh.....more unfounded Red State conservative fear-mongering!!!!!

Are you really so stupid as to not believe that ISIS is sawing off peoples heads and throwing gays off of buildings?

2B5CC09E00000578-0-image-a-14_1439569403417.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Are you really so stupid as to not believe that ISIS is sawing off peoples heads and throwing gays off of buildings?

So dropping a MOAB won't solve anything.

1024x1024.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck off asswipe, the USA has hundreds if not thousands more MOABS..................

La di da da da

1024x1024.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck off asswipe, the USA has hundreds if not thousands more MOABS..................

La di da da da
Shut up FUCK FACE!!!!

1024x1024.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

La di da da da
DRAFT CONSERVATIVE MEN AND WOMEN BETWEEN THE AGES 17-60 to go and waste their lives to fight Trump war's.

hqdefault.jpg

La di da da da
Shut up FUCK FACE!!!!

La di da da da

Did we invade your safe space in the cave?

La di da da da

hqdefault.jpg

La di da da da
DRAFT CONSERVATIVE MEN AND WOMEN BETWEEN THE AGES 17-60 to go and waste their lives to fight Trump war's.

Watch asswipe.......................This is what you are

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

hqdefault.jpg

La di da da da
Its rather funny how communist little pieces of crap like you want freedom but wont take the responsibility it requires to maintain it.

Go back to your safe space in mommy and daddy's basement.. Its ignorant little bitches like you who will be the first ones fed to ISIS when they start acting out here because I will refuse to protect your little ass.

La di da da da
Its rather funny how communist little pieces of crap like you want freedom but wont take the responsibility it requires to maintain it.

Go back to your safe space in mommy and daddy's basement.. Its ignorant little bitches like you who will be the first ones fed to ISIS when they start acting out here because I will refuse to protect your little ass.
Red state Amerika has become a satellite region to Putin.

La di da da da

Meh! That's a video for Red State Amerika's emotions and sabber rattling.

La di da da da

Dont feed the troll.JPG

I see the paid protester/poster army has a new member...

Now be a good little commie puke and go away...

La di da da da

No it;s the video Trump watched before exterminating your brothers

La di da da da

Liberal Defense Mechanisim.JPG

I see you found your safe space...

La di da da da

View attachment 121931

I see the paid protester army has a new member...

Who feeds their kids
heads.jpg

Last edited:

La di da da da

View attachment 121931

Who feeds their kids
heads.jpg
Happy Easter Dumb Fuck!!!!

View attachment 121931

Who feeds their kids
heads.jpg
Happy Easter Dumb Fuck!!!!

Dear ISIS, eat shit, fuck off, and die.........................

If you want a little help from my friend Trump with the die part, just ask, we may be able to send you an airdrop gift package of C-4

Less than the welfare paid to drug dealers in Detroit in a day, so fucking what.

AND a lot less than the TWIN TOWERS.

La di da da da

View attachment 121931
Reflective_Motorcycle_Decal_-_Middle_FINGER.png

I see the paid protester/poster army has a new member...

Forum List

Back