Trump Sends Out Memorial Day Message

1716830863397.png

Trump Commemorates Memorial Day With Unhinged Rant Targeting ‘Human Scum’

Well, that is about what I would expect from Trump! He has no low that is too low! What do you think?

Of course you don't mention his first message, wouldn't expect anything more from you losers.

In a post on Truth Social, Trump, shared an image showing himself saluting a grave and said, "We can never replace them. We can never repay them, but we can always remember. Today, that is what we are doing - we remember."

Donald Trump's Memorial Day message compared to Joe Biden's

He called them, "Suckers and losers." Fuck him.

1716830863397.png

Trump Commemorates Memorial Day With Unhinged Rant Targeting ‘Human Scum’

Well, that is about what I would expect from Trump! He has no low that is too low! What do you think?
This man and his entire family in America are a stain on what it means to be American.

First Trump in America:
In Germany, Trump deposited into a bank his life's savings of 80,000 marks, equivalent to $641,438 in 2023. Soon after the family arrived in Germany, Bavarian authorities determined that Trump had emigrated from Germany to avoid his military-service obligations, and he was classified as a draft dodger.

And this shit became a family tradition passed down to and celebrated by Donald Trump and his children.

Lol and to think there's a good chance that raving lunatic will get another 4 years to try to sink this country

Historian finds German decree banishing Trump's grandfather​

Royal decree ordered Friedrich Trump to leave Bavaria and never come back after he failed to do military service

Yet you couldn't just ignore it and get on with your life, such as it is.

Nope, you, yet again, had to rush to defend the leader of your cult in a thread where he is criticized, while projecting onto everybody else your obsession of him and making him the centerpiece of your day and every other day.

Sucks to be you....Get some help.
I defy you to point out where I'm defending anything, Shrimpdick....Newp, not anywhere to be found.

Meanwhile, I'm not the one rushing here to post the latest brain droppings from Orange Man, every time he poops out something on antisocial media....That unhinged mental Lilliputian would be you.

michael-jordan-get-some-help.gif

A debunked lie.
No, it is not a debunked lie. It is an unsubstantiated accusation. John Kelly claims he said it to him. John Bolton claims it just didn't happen. Kelly, Bolton--like deciding which one to believe is a hard decision to make.

Does saying that fit with Trump's character? Certainly, I mean everyone heard Trump call McCain a loser for being a prisoner of war. I have said it before and I will say it again, if ever a man had an ass-whoopin coming, it is Donald Trump. How anyone can defend such a deadbeat, low-life, lying, self-absorbed flippin asshole is beyond me.
I mean it is Memorial Day for Christ's sake. Does anyone know the real purpose, and the real motivation, for what was originally called Decoration Day. Yes, it is about honoring those that made the ultimate sacrifice, but the first Decoration Day was on May 30, 1868. The purpose, THE PURPOSE, was to promote healing after a terrible war, more lives lost than any war before or after. A country that was divided was finally trying to come back together.

Garfield's speech at Arlington, where 16,000 Confederate soldiers lay buried, honored the fallen from BOTH SIDES. It was about bringing the nation together. This dipshit Trump is all about splitting the nation apart. Did Garfield call those Confederate war dead scum?

Trump has no business being president. He has no business even being in the public eye. A president has ONE DAMN JOB, bring the country together, period. Johnson, refusing to run for reelection, he didn't want to divide the country. Ford, pardoning Nixon, to help heal the country. Bush Jr., after 9/11. That is leadership people. Trump is damn sure no leader.

He continually strives to split this nation apart for his own personal gain. He is a cancer that needs to be removed. A flippin parasite, sucking the blood from this very nation. MAGA--it is horseshit, a damn marketing ploy directed at the ignorant.

This nation is filled with stories of real sacrifice, of men with real principals. I am contemplating on writing a book complied from some of the most notable stories. I will open with this.

Biggerstaff-s-Old-Fields.jpg

Bringing the nation together. Nothing symbolizes that better than Biggerstaff's field, just a few miles from my home.

No, it is not a debunked lie. It is an unsubstantiated accusation. John Kelly claims he said it to him. John Bolton claims it just didn't happen. Kelly, Bolton--like deciding which one to believe is a hard decision to make.

Does saying that fit with Trump's character? Certainly, I mean everyone heard Trump call McCain a loser for being a prisoner of war. I have said it before and I will say it again, if ever a man had an ass-whoopin coming, it is Donald Trump. How anyone can defend such a deadbeat, low-life, lying, self-absorbed flippin asshole is beyond me.
I mean it is Memorial Day for Christ's sake. Does anyone know the real purpose, and the real motivation, for what was originally called Decoration Day. Yes, it is about honoring those that made the ultimate sacrifice, but the first Decoration Day was on May 30, 1868. The purpose, THE PURPOSE, was to promote healing after a terrible war, more lives lost than any war before or after. A country that was divided was finally trying to come back together.

Garfield's speech at Arlington, where 16,000 Confederate soldiers lay buried, honored the fallen from BOTH SIDES. It was about bringing the nation together. This dipshit Trump is all about splitting the nation apart. Did Garfield call those Confederate war dead scum?

Trump has no business being president. He has no business even being in the public eye. A president has ONE DAMN JOB, bring the country together, period. Johnson, refusing to run for reelection, he didn't want to divide the country. Ford, pardoning Nixon, to help heal the country. Bush Jr., after 9/11. That is leadership people. Trump is damn sure no leader.

He continually strives to split this nation apart for his own personal gain. He is a cancer that needs to be removed. A flippin parasite, sucking the blood from this very nation. MAGA--it is horseshit, a damn marketing ploy directed at the ignorant.

This nation is filled with stories of real sacrifice, of men with real principals. I am contemplating on writing a book complied from some of the most notable stories. I will open with this.

Biggerstaff-s-Old-Fields.jpg

Bringing the nation together. Nothing symbolizes that better than Biggerstaff's field, just a few miles from my home.

Watch clip I posted, he call Military Personel who were killed in action "Suckers and Losers", he disrepects Gold Star families. He attacked late Senator John McCain.

The Orange Shit Gibbon is a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Fucking Coward. OH, Kelly proved what he said. That statement was NOT debunked.

Biden wrote, "Since America's founding, our service members have laid down their lives for an idea unlike any other: the idea of the United States. Today, as generations of heroes lie in eternal peace, we live by the light of liberty they kept burning. May God bless them, always."
Trump couldn’t care less about American service members.

Forum List

Back