Trump Sends Out Memorial Day Message

You really want to run with that? It wasn't Biden's plan, it was Trump's plan. He is the one that left the provisional government of Afghanistan out of negations. He was the one that actually negotiated with terrorists. Biden's problem is that he rolled with it. But hell, let's get real here, if Biden would have doubled down, cancelled the withdrawal, and increased the number of troops there what would you morons be doing? Screaming bloody fawking murder, that is what. I mean quit being stupid.

Afghanistan is a hell hole, that is where Alexander the Great went to die. I mean you can blame who you want, Bush, Obama, Trump,' doesn't matter. Let that cesspool be a damn cesspool. The country is filled with some backward ass pieces of shit. Maybe there are some natural resources there, but they ain't worth tapping. Fawk em.

^^^

Screenshot_20240527-172311-314.png

Biden's own words from his own mouth, April 14th, 2021...

Sounds to me like he's 100% in favor of the withdrawal, doesn't it.

He even tweaked the timetime so it was "not a hasty retreat to the exit. We will do it responsibly, deliberately and safely."

His promise, in his own words.

Try 3:20 to 5:20.

Last edited:
Trump refers to members of the judiciary and other Americans as 'Human Scum' and conservatives rush to Trump’s defense with deflections and lies.
Hillary referred to me as "the basket of deplorables"
and Obama told me to I cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like me or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain my frustrations.

What is your point?

You are wasting your time. Trump can literally do no wrong with his cult. They are way, way too far gone now. They followed their messiah into insanity and there is no coming back.

Trump is low class. Gutter scum. Not even a word about our fallen, and those who falsely claim they are patriots aren't even the slightest bit offended he just disrespected the dead.

Trump's cult have just proven they are not patriots. Not that any of us are surprised.

Trump can whine and foam at the mouth any other day of the week about his fake victimhood, but he just couldn't take a day off to honor those who died for this great country.

He's a total piece of shit.
You just insulted all Republican voters. You only do this on-line, right?

No, you are a fawking troll, and a damn idiot. You have no idea what Memorial Day is all about. You got your head so far up your ass that your tongue is licking it. Trump is a total piece of shit. Defending Trump shows just how big of a piece of shit you are. Enjoy your miserable damn life, fawking idiot.
No, you are a troll

You just insulted all Republican voters. You only do this on-line, right?
G-douchbag is no Republican. He used to have a different handle on here and he was as far left as they come.

This persona he wears is fake as a three dollar bill.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
And it was exactly as you'd expect. Not a word about the people who the holiday is for, the ones who died in service to the country, but all about him and his endless narcissism.

I think this tweet by trump is a great litmus test to figure out if one is a piece of shit. If one defends this tweet, you are most definitely a piece of shit.

Of course you don't mention his first message, wouldn't expect anything more from you losers.

In a post on Truth Social, Trump, shared an image showing himself saluting a grave and said, "We can never replace them. We can never repay them, but we can always remember. Today, that is what we are doing - we remember."

Donald Trump's Memorial Day message compared to Joe Biden's
Who cares. Trump always has to go to the lowest level and you shitheads lick it up.

And it was exactly as you'd expect. Not a word about the people who the holiday is for, the ones who died in service to the country, but all about him and his endless narcissism.

Trump Sends Out Memorial Day Message​

This is such good news…we need a POTUS who eats, breathes and sleeps while thinking about destroying Leftists and leftist ideology regardless of the holiday.

• Winner
Reactions: iku
He's their Messiah, so they don't care. It's only wrong when the other side does it. Imagine how his flock would act if Obama had made a statement like that.
No retard. It was your black "messiah" who claimed he was that. The ocean will recede and the earth will heal. That ring any bells? Pathetic deflection coming in 3, 2, .....

How many deferments did Incest Joe get?

Forum List

Back