Trump Sends Out Memorial Day Message

And it was exactly as you'd expect. Not a word about the people who the holiday is for, the ones who died in service to the country, but all about him and his endless narcissism.

Thanks for reminding us that the former Republican Party's nominee for POTUS is a craven psychopath.

He's their Messiah, so they don't care. It's only wrong when the other side does it. Imagine how his flock would act if Obama had made a statement like that.
Trump has never posted a tweet on a holiday, any holiday that didn't show that he's mind blowingly deranged.

1716861086222.png

Biden wrote, "Since America's founding, our service members have laid down their lives for an idea unlike any other: the idea of the United States. Today, as generations of heroes lie in eternal peace, we live by the light of liberty they kept burning. May God bless them, always."
You think Biden wrote that? More likely, as with most presidents, other people handle his social media accounts and write his tweets for him, just like all presidents have speech writers for the speeches they give.

That is about the most ignorant post I have ever witnessed. I mean pull your head out of your. ass, FOOL. Trump is the one that negotiated that withdrawal, and he left the Afghanistan government out of it, he made a deal with the Taliban. I mean the stupid piece of shit actually trusted them. What a fawking idiot.
Trump signed the Afghan withdrawl order right before leaving office to screw Joe Biden. Trump also ordered his aides & cabinet officials not to cooperate with the Biden team in the transition which would have included details of the withdrawl.

Trimp is a piece of shit, always was, always will be.

And it was exactly as you'd expect. Not a word about the people who the holiday is for, the ones who died in service to the country, but all about him and his endless narcissism.

We are losing our country to these Banana Republic tactics. I mean maybe it's already lost. So I would rather have this than some demented old man who poops his pants, falls asleep at the ceremony, but says all the right words.

But you do you, Taz. I have given up on this place of course, and our nation.

Memorial Day is all about him, not those losers who were killed and wounded and captured in war.

And maybe if he's voted in, my adult children will MAYBE, SOME DAY be able to afford a house. But that will hurt Mac's feelings, so we can't have that.

Mac's feelings over everything, because always, Poor Mac

Seems spot on to me.

They are Scumbags. And here are the Butthurt TDS clowns with their Fake Outrage

They will watch this nation absolutely implode because THEY THINK we hold him as savior, and it literally just HURTS THEIR FEELINGS

I am a small obscure woman much more of a man than these folks. It's just sad

Forum List

Back