Trump Sends Out Memorial Day Message

And it was exactly as you'd expect. Not a word about the people who the holiday is for, the ones who died in service to the country, but all about him and his endless narcissism.

For me, this day is always sad. I think of friends who gave it all for the nation. I think of the Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen, and Coast Guardsmen who were lost in the line. I think of the families who got the devastating news of their loss.

I feel embarrassed when someone says thank you for your service to me. I can’t help thinking of those I knew who never got to see their families again. I know I took the same chances as they did. I also know I was lucky and theirs just ran out. And most of the time, it is just luck.

To all of them. I mark this holiday the way I always do. I raise a drink to them and tell them. Thank you. Rest easy my friends. We have it now.

Yep, that's why I no longer bother with them here. There's no reason to be in a conversation when you know exactly how it's going to go.

Boring.

I don't either. I generally ignore most of them. It's rare I respond to any of the Cult 45 here.

Of course you don't mention his first message, wouldn't expect anything more from you losers.

In a post on Truth Social, Trump, shared an image showing himself saluting a grave and said, "We can never replace them. We can never repay them, but we can always remember. Today, that is what we are doing - we remember."

Donald Trump's Memorial Day message compared to Joe Biden's
Now...wait... uhhhh...

Isn't this from the same guy who called our American War Dead "losers" and "suckers" in a Norman-American War Cemetery?

John Kelly confirms Trump privately disparaged U.S. service members and veterans

Learned from his past mistakes, did he?

Trying to clean-up his act, is he?

Having first expressed his true and enduring opinion on the subject?

As a US Army (non-combat) veteran I will never vote for someone who said such ignorant, arrogant, "entitled" things...

Never...

He is a sorry, disgusting excuse for a human being, and is entirely unfit for high office in our Republic.

Last edited:
All the comments from the cult so far have been predictable. Honestly, I could have written them myself for them.
You think so? You are in the cult here. Believing liars that use Gestapo tactics is very cult like. And you have enough trouble posting anything that resembles the truth already.

Now...wait... uhhhh...

Isn't this from the same guy who called American Dead "suckers" in a Norman-American War Cemetery?
That is a lie. The Atlantic admitted it was.

Forum List

Back