"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

Are you so wasted you couldn't read the post I was responding to???????????????????

Dante's post, where your reply seems to be from another thread entirely.

Charles Manson defense vs the Prosecution:

Manson was found "guilty of all seven counts of murder under the vicarious liability rule of conspiracy. It is also called the joint responsibility rule of conspiracy." As will be Trump.

Dante's post, where your reply seems to be from another thread entirely.

Charles Manson defense vs the Prosecution:

Manson was found "guilty of all seven counts of murder under the vicarious liability rule of conspiracy. It is also called the joint responsibility rule of conspiracy." As will be Trump.

Yep, you're wasted.

So when did Manson publicly tell his folks to "peacefully and patriotically, make their VOICES heard"? I don't recall a one. LMAO

100% irrelevant. What kind of fool thinks criminals fool judges and juries with their little disclaimers?

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, Leroy, you seem to think you are following the scent of the rabbit, but......but you are missing the point. The wrong rabbit.

Trump did not (that we've seen evidence of, so far) publicly tell anyone to overthrow the government on January 6th or the lead-up to it.

After all, on January 6th...and before....it was HIS government. No desire whatsoever to overthrow that.

Yeah, I know all this. Democrats keep telling us that Trump tried to overthrow the government (i.e. he staged an insurrection).
The criminal behavior Don Trump engaged in and incited others to engage in was to KEEP the existing government in place....his government.

And, in my opinion, he most certainly DID engage in criminal behavior as the means to keep his own government in place.

So what was his plan, according to you?

Now, that's my opinion, let us see if the 'opinion' of the collective jury members that hear the case in Washington....scheduled now for March 4th, 2024....well, let us see if they agree with my opinion.
If they do then that's no sweat off my brow because I'm not a Trump supporter. It won't turn off Trump supporters either. But if they don't, then the Democrat nominee (presumably Biden) is going to have some serious difficulty running against a martyr. Democrats have so much TDS that they've lost all their political instincts.

The heat is being turned up. People thought the initial indictment was it. Was all the prosecution had. The latest information on court filings regarding the Trump cases, is looking more and more like Mr. Trump will face prison if convicted. And it looks like convictions are coming. Mr. Trump has to be panicking. But then again, does he have the type of feelings like panic that like normal people do, or is he the pure sociopath people paint him as (based on a history of his words and actions), the type of sociopath that only has feelings around themselves with disregard for all others.

Mr. Trump keeps making political statements even in the civil case. It appears that to him it's all about politics, ignoring the breaking of laws. Politics. Politics. Politics. It's what his daddy and Roy Cohen taught him. How to navigate around the world of politics and use people as pawns, as fodder in self created battles with society.

link:
Well, the Lame Liberals need to hurry if they don't want him to serve one day in the White House. What else ya got??

Even if you put him in "special prison" with his 7 Secret Service, he will already be America's President. America knows this was ALL purely political .... :cheers2:

The mistake the capitol police made was not aggressively squashing the violent insurrection. They got blinded by the whiteness of the crowd.
Actually they intentionally understaffed the police and then agitated a peaceful crowd. It's an old tactic. Lincoln goaded the South into attacking Fort Sumter to justify the Civil War. FDR goaded the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor in order to justify entering WWII. George Bush let 9/11 happen in order to justify the war on Iraq.

100% irrelevant. What kind of fool thinks criminals fool judges and juries with their little disclaimers?

So you think Trump is responsible for what a few folks did, even though he told them to do the opposite. Only in commie land is that even possible. I bet you even think xiden never lies. LMAO

Forum List

Back