Trump Sets Off Firestorm With Conservatives For Attack On DeSantis

2024 is very winnable for Republicans. Republicans should win next election.

But MAGA needs to understand that there is a small slice in the middle and on the right - maybe 5% - who think Trump is simply unacceptable, and will not vote for him under any circumstances. In a country that is so evenly split, small margins matter.

There are lots of potential Republican candidates out there, not just DeSantis. Brian Kemp has done an excellent job in Georgia for instance. Nominate one of them and you could see a real Red Wave in 2024. Otherwise, if it's Trump again, you'll probably keep losing.

Georgia reelected Kemp because he stood up to Trump.

MAGA will never support Kemp cause of what happened there in 2020

MAGA needs to snap out of the delusions about the election being stolen. That's one reason why Republicans did so poorly this go-around. I think (hope?) there's enough non-MAGA normal Republicans to nominate a Brian Kemp.

What has he got to learn?

He is using his God-given and Constitutional right of free speech.

You disagree, which is your right. Don't support him.

Damn, I love freedom.
What has he got to learn? He's making shit picks like Oz or Barr again.

He can say what he likes True and I can say how its bad optics to attack Ron when he had a huge win in the midterms..comes off petty and childish

But I still support Trump and will if he runs again cause him passing the MISSION ACT changed my life

Still that doesn't mean I have to 100% agree with him 100% of the time..that's what bitches, cucks and battered wives do

'MAGA' or Trump?

I'm all for making America great again, don't really support Trump, and have no problem with Kemp...

"MAGA" is short-hand for Trump and his movement.

It was a great slogan. But I never thought of America as not being great. America has always been great.

MAGA needs to snap out of the delusions about the election being stolen. That's one reason why Republicans did so poorly this go-around. I think (hope?) there's enough non-MAGA normal Republicans to nominate a Brian Kemp.
Elaborate without an ad hominem.

So much anger and attitude.

You know, you could just ignore him, refuse to support him.

So many people want to blame Trump for a disastrous election ... one in which the GOP seem to have taken the House and still possibly the Senate...

...but the last time I checked we all still had personal choice, the freedom to use it, and we're all big boys and girls.

This is why I also don't give a crap about endorsements, no matter who gives them. I prefer to do my own homework, research the candidates, watch, listen, and decide.

No matter what Trump does or says it will not affect what I think or do. I understand there are a lot of people out there not as strong-minded, who are weak and easy influenced.

(The Democrat Party exists because of such people...)

:p
Weak commentary

How many does he support?
I don't know. But he really pissed off the moonbat faggot TDS afflicted morons when he said he supports traditional marriage.

That triggered those faggots.

JEOmc-1492714507-804-lists-sulucover.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Elaborate without an ad hominem.
I don't think we did poorly at all..we didn't have the red wave but we took the House and maybe the Senate and proved in FL election integrity works

All wins and that's what we should focus on not petty squabbles or kiss the ring dick measuring contest

I don't think we did poorly at all..we didn't have the red wave but we took the House and maybe the Senate and proved in FL election integrity works

All wins and that's what we should focus on not petty squabbles or kiss the ring dick measuring contest
It is truly sad how Mentally Ill people become Liberals.

"MAGA" is short-hand for Trump and his movement.

It was a great slogan. But I never thought of America as not being great. America has always been great.
America has been on a downward slide ever since political correctness took over....unless Republicans somehow manage to unite and elect DeSantis we can expect a totalitarian future.....leftwingers are working very hard to destroy America and the Mid Term results have given them new energy....thley will be difficult to stop if they can even be stopped.

You are misinformed.

America has been on a downward slide ever since political correctness took over....unless Republicans somehow manage to unite and elect DeSantis we can expect a totalitarian future.....leftwingers are working very hard to destroy America and the Mid Term results have given them new energy....thley will be difficult to stop if they can even be stopped.
Ron did prove he's up to the task of taking on woke and winning

Mike Pence could take a stab at it....he actually has a good chance if he were to take it and the heat is gone from earlier grumbling.

Forum List

Back