Trump Sets Off Firestorm With Conservatives For Attack On DeSantis

Mistake by Trump, IMO, but everyone must decide for themselves.
Trump also backed McCarthy for House speaker 2 days ago LOL has the man learned nothing?

What does USMB think of this? I know DeSantis backing that "never Trumper" in CO rubbed Trump the wrong way and since then Trump has labeled him Ron DeSanctimonious but this is a distraction we don't need right now imo. To me we need to stay focused on finishing out the midterms, staying vigiliant for fuckery and not falling for divisive traps like this. I also know how Trump is and certainly seeing Ron D win BIGLY Tuesday probably stings Trump's ego a bit. Either way this isn't a good look imo.

View attachment 724125

I read Trump's remarks. He never learns. This is a real stupid move.

Trump's time has come and gone.......he had his chance....at least a small chance....when he managed to beat hillary.....but he was not smart enough of a politician to realize what he was up against.....he played into the hands of those opposed to him.

Not even to mention his terrible appointments of those to high offices who turned against him if they were ever even for him.....beginning with sessions.

If Trump had gotten the support he deserved(especially from his own party) he would have gone down in history as one of our Greatest Presidents.

Unfortunately now he will just be a footnote in history.

Ron Desantis for better or worse is the future of the Republican Party....the die hard Trumpsters must understand this and then perhaps Trump will realize he needs to bow out and give what support he is capable of to Desantis.....that is the only way the democrats can be defeated next time....and forget about slow joe running again....that will not happen.

The democrats will go with a youger candidate that is likeable....and even if Trump somehow manages to get the Republican Nomination which I do not now think possible....he will lose again.

DeSantis is the only hope for the Republicans and he will need all the support he can get to win..

Party splits and difficult primaries are going to guarantee a Democrat win for the 2024 election cycle.

So...what plan can be made to stop Harris? It's not like she has the gravitas needed to ascend the throne. She might be vindictive (her only known quality) but her capacity and ability for complex coordination is extremely limited.

I read Trump's remarks. He never learns. This is a real stupid move.
He's proving all those people who called him a whiny baby right. And him picking McCarthy for House Speaker proves your point about him never learning

He keeps on and he is going to get shunned by his own supporters. Well, more considering it is already happening.
He isnt known for knowing when to STFU either.

2024 is very winnable for Republicans. Republicans should win next election.

But MAGA needs to understand that there is a small slice in the middle and on the right - maybe 5% - who think Trump is simply unacceptable, and will not vote for him under any circumstances. In a country that is so evenly split, small margins matter.

There are lots of potential Republican candidates out there, not just DeSantis. Brian Kemp has done an excellent job in Georgia for instance. Nominate one of them and you could see a real Red Wave in 2024. Otherwise, if it's Trump again, you'll probably keep losing.

Trump needs to fuck off so we can salvage our party without all the geriatric drama

So much anger and attitude.

You know, you could just ignore him, refuse to support him.

So many people want to blame Trump for a disastrous election ... one in which the GOP seem to have taken the House and still possibly the Senate...

...but the last time I checked we all still had personal choice, the freedom to use it, and we're all big boys and girls.

This is why I also don't give a crap about endorsements, no matter who gives them. I prefer to do my own homework, research the candidates, watch, listen, and decide.

No matter what Trump does or says it will not affect what I think or do. I understand there are a lot of people out there not as strong-minded, who are weak and easy influenced.

(The Democrat Party exists because of such people...)

:p

He keeps on and he is going to get shunned by his own supporters. Well, more considering it is already happening.
He isnt known for knowing when to STFU either.
Exactly, Patriots.win was a Battleground last night with sycophants kissing Trump's ass and more rational people saying it was a bad move..I've never seen that place so divided

2024 is very winnable for Republicans. Republicans should win next election.

But MAGA needs to understand that there is a small slice in the middle and on the right - maybe 5% - who think Trump is simply unacceptable, and will not vote for him under any circumstances. In a country that is so evenly split, small margins matter.

There are lots of potential Republican candidates out there, not just DeSantis. Brian Kemp has done an excellent job in Georgia for instance. Nominate one of them and you could see a real Red Wave in 2024. Otherwise, if it's Trump again, you'll probably keep losing.
MAGA will never support Kemp cause of what happened there in 2020

What does USMB think of this? I know DeSantis backing that "never Trumper" in CO rubbed Trump the wrong way and since then Trump has labeled him Ron DeSanctimonious but this is a distraction we don't need right now imo. To me we need to stay focused on finishing out the midterms, staying vigiliant for fuckery and not falling for divisive traps like this. I also know how Trump is and certainly seeing Ron D win BIGLY Tuesday probably stings Trump's ego a bit. Either way this isn't a good look imo.

View attachment 724125
Ugh

Trump also backed McCarthy for House speaker 2 days ago LOL has the man learned nothing?

What has he got to learn?

He is using his God-given and Constitutional right of free speech.

You disagree, which is your right. Don't support him.

Damn, I love freedom.

View attachment 724125
From which App are these quotes?

Forum List

Back