Trump Setting Voting / Voter Records While Hillary Losing Support

HISTORY! Trump Shatters Republican Primary Vote Record by 1.4 Million Votes

California contraction: Hillary loses 30% of votes from 2008 - The American Mirror

Poor Liberal turnout in 2014 resulted in an historic, record-setting defeat...and throughout the primaries liberal voting numbers are lower than 2014 and support for liberal candidates are dropping.....

Yet Libs show a brave face, claim they are not panicking. :p
Trump won 1.14 million votes in California.

Romney won 1.33 million votes in California in 2012.

Even though he is the only candidate left, Trump only scored 75% of the GOP vote in California's closed primary! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Fully one quarter of the GOP voters voted for "any Republican but Trump".
And he still dominated Hillary's numbers. :p
Nope. Hillary scored 1.9 million votes in California, compared to Trump's 1.1 million.

She has scored 15,571,643 primary votes thus far.

Trump has scored 13,272,465 primary votes thus far.

You must really enjoy being horribly wrong. You do it so often!

I am not kidding when I say you should sue whatever school gave you a journalism degree for fraud. It wasn't a Trump operation by any chance, was it?

Wait. Did Easy say that he/she has a degree in Journalism?
Hard to believe, isn't it?

I think he minored in Copy and Paste.

I actually have a journalism degree, so I stand fully qualified to make the declaration that YOU ARE WRONG.

He should demand a refund.

California contraction: Hillary loses 30% of votes from 2008 - The American Mirror

Poor Liberal turnout in 2014 resulted in an historic, record-setting defeat...and throughout the primaries liberal voting numbers are lower than 2014 and support for liberal candidates are dropping.....

Even though he is the only candidate left, Trump only scored 75% of the GOP vote in California's closed primary! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Fully one quarter of the GOP voters voted for "any Republican but Trump".
And he still dominated Hillary's numbers. :p
Nope. Hillary scored 1.9 million votes in California, compared to Trump's 1.1 million.

She has scored 15,571,643 primary votes thus far.

Trump has scored 13,272,465 primary votes thus far.

You must really enjoy being horribly wrong. You do it so often!

I am not kidding when I say you should sue whatever school gave you a journalism degree for fraud. It wasn't a Trump operation by any chance, was it?

Wait. Did Easy say that he/she has a degree in Journalism?
Hard to believe, isn't it?

I think he minored in Copy and Paste.

I actually have a journalism degree, so I stand fully qualified to make the declaration that YOU ARE WRONG.

He should demand a refund.

No shit. I'm going to pay attention to what he has to say for a few days. See if I can detect any sign of intelligence.

The GOP has their candidate and had him before California this time around. No Republican has ever received as many votes nation wide than Trump during a primary. You libs and crooked Hillary have a rude awakening coming your way.

and if you really want to seal the deal for President Trump turn Obummer out to campaign for crooked Hillary.

Liberals ARE panicking...It's called starting 100 "Trump Sucks" Threads a day.

Hillary will get 95% of the black vote, 90% of the Hispanic vote, Asians, Jews, LGBT, Native Americans, all folks of color, and 65%-75% of the total Woman vote, Trump looks lost now can't even run a campaign:deal:

You can't win a National election when your base is the poorly educated white trash redneck nation:laugh:, and the Hillary hating white men, who love voting for losers like Mccain, Romney..

Hillary is going to embarrass the Orangutan, worse than that dead orange rat on his dome, man this is going to be great:lmao:

Panicking? You are beri beri panny.

Panicking? You are beri beri panny.
I apologize, but I haven't had enough caffeine today to appreciate whatever the joke is supposed to be.
And I really WOULD like to be in on the pun.

Hillary will get 95% of the black vote, 90% of the Hispanic vote, Asians, Jews, LGBT, Native Americans, all folks of color, and 65%-75% of the total Woman vote, Trump looks lost now can't even run a campaign:deal:

You can't win a National election when your base is the poorly educated white trash redneck nation:laugh:, and the Hillary hating white men, who love voting for losers like Mccain, Romney..

Hillary is going to embarrass the Orangutan, worse than that dead orange rat on his dome, man this is going to be great:lmao:
Women not going to vote Democrat after they ruined all women's sports.

and if you really want to seal the deal for President Trump turn Obummer out to campaign for crooked Hillary.
In all his years as presidunce not a single person he campaigned for ever won.

And Trump only candidate that he supported and endorsed in his lifetime this Tuesday primary got blown out of the sky.
North Carolina Congressional Renee Ellmers RNC lost her REELECTION yesterday. Despite with robo calls by trump on Election Day. This going to be fun.

Last edited:

Would you care to post a link to support your steak sauce? Or you want me to tell you ................ What women think of Adolfo Trump?

Would you care to post a link to support your steak sauce? Or you want me to tell you ................ What women think of Adolfo Trump?
No link needed, just logic and common sense. LGBT men who think their girls (whether they're lying or not) will destroy women's sports. Women will no longer be able to win because they have to compete against more muscular men.

Ok I am confused by the enormous flaws in this thread.

Am I to believe that Hillary has earned millions more votes than trump but more people like trump? Am I supposed to believe trump thinks hillary is an awful candidate when he supported her senate and presidential runs?

hillary and trump agree on about 90% of the issues this year. I don't know why the GoP is selling trump as different and more popular than hillary. They are almost identical except she is more popular with females

• H. Clinton Received 1.5 Million FEWER Votes in 2016 than in 2008 — Dems Down 7 Million Votes
    Gateway Pundit ^ | 6/8/2016 | Jim Hoft
    It was another rough primary season for Hillary. Even after California primary Hillary Clinton STILL does not have enough pledged delegates to win the Democratic primary. As of Tuesday night Hillary Clinton has 2,203 pledged delegates. But she does have 574 super-delegates. Hillary received 15,899,116 votes this year. Bernie Sanders received 12,193,152 votes. Hillary and Bernie received 28,092,268 total primary votes this year. In 2008 Hillary Clinton received 17,493,836 primary votes. So this year Hillary received 1,594,720 FEWER primary votes than in 2008. And she lost in 2008! Horrible. More than 35,029,294 votes were cast in the 2008 Democratic primary....

Forum List

Back