Trump Shifts $7.2 billion to Border Wall. Liberal Heads Explode Everywhere

Trumpublicans love it when they get lied to by their "Dirty Don".

"No no keep sucking, I promise not to *** in your mouth again, honest."

So it took him 3.5 years to upgrade 100 miles of wall and how many billions?
Yeah, Democrat Party crooks managed to obstruct the effort to protect US citizens from criminals from Mexico, but dont worry, we will have about 400 miles of new wall by 2021 when Trump takes his oath of office and the whole border protected by the end of his second term.
I heard we are going to have 5900 miles of new wall by a week from Monday.
We could if the Obama judges knew their place and didnt get so damned uppity!

Yeah, Democrat Party crooks managed to obstruct the effort to protect US citizens from criminals from Mexico, but dont worry, we will have about 400 miles of new wall by 2021 when Trump takes his oath of office and the whole border protected by the end of his second term.

What’s their place exactly? Bowing to the king?

What’s their place exactly? Bowing to the king?
Not playing politics :eusa_whistle:

This is hilarious.

Washington Post: Donald Trump Will Transfer $7.2 Billion for Border Wall

iu
Trump steals money from our troops & Trumpettes love it.

Who’s heads exploded? The Trombies who thought Mexico was gonna pay for the wall?

Three years in. Zero feet of wall built. Zero dollars from Mexico.

It is not going to be built. It is a failed campaign promise. Only moron Trombies would think that bringing it up is going to help the asshole.
You must not have any one in your family/extended family who has suffered and died with the drug epidemic. You are fortunate. The pain this has caused families and the depletion of any wealth they have is enormous. Of course we have arrested the user and low level dealers. But not the source. Surgical strikes to all drug kingpins in the western hemisphere no matter what nation is a must. And to not stop. Deals with nations that bring in drugs if China is one must be made to stop. And after this, if drugs are still done it may be a bit harder to get or the quality weaker.

Who cares, build the damn wall.
How's your 401K, Faun?
My 401K's never been better. That has nothing to do with Impeached Trump lying by using tax payer funds to pay for the wall he said Mexico would pay for.
Well, Mexico isn't, so suck it up buttercup. The wall is being built, and I would much rather having my tax dollars going there than
all the damn pork barrel spending that you don't bitch about.
So you like being lied to. That's your prerogative. That aside. I'll remind you of this when a Democrat president diverts Conressionally appropriated funds from whatever to Planned Parenthood.
You didn't mind it when Obama lied to you, Faun, It's what politicians do. Don't act like it's only the republicans that lie. :auiqs.jpg:
Good grief you people are funny.
Obama didn't lie to me.

He sure as hell did when he took the oath of office.

Jo

The orange whore has no right to do this. He is stealing. This money has already been earmarked by Congress for other expenditures. Waste of money. The whore's wall will not be built.
Don't you just love it when the ABNORMALS state shit that has absolutely nothing to do with reality....especially when a radical leftist lesbian bitches!....ROTFLMFAO!

They're always very big on rules when they're not in power. Let them gain Power and the rulebook goes right out the window.

Does it matter?

We will tear it down as soon as Trump is gone

Forum List

Back