Trump should be down by 25pts in polls BUT HE ISN'T!

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Considering that Hillary is an established candidate who has been through the system she should be way ahead of a 'wreckloose' like Trump. She isn't. Despite the fact she is spending more money than he is she isn't ahead by a lot. Despite the fact that the entire media (including fox news) is against Trump...he isn't down by 50pts. Despite the fact that entire Republican establishment won't support their candidate because his name isn't Bush Trump is only down by 5-10 pts. I don't know why people think these polls are bad news for Trump.

If it were anyone else but HRC, Trump would be down at least that %.

Dangerous Donnie is Dangerous Donnie, so it is inevitable with HRC he will lose 65 to 35.

its early ,,, give him another month to keep fucking up .... his mouth won't be big enough to cover his ass much longer

OP makes up a number Trump should be at and claims since he isnt at the made up number its a win

Considering that Hillary is an established candidate who has been through the system she should be way ahead of a 'wreckloose' like Trump. She isn't. Despite the fact she is spending more money than he is she isn't ahead by a lot. Despite the fact that the entire media (including fox news) is against Trump...he isn't down by 50pts. Despite the fact that entire Republican establishment won't support their candidate because his name isn't Bush Trump is only down by 5-10 pts. I don't know why people think these polls are bad news for Trump.

You can lose by 1 point and still lose. That's what makes the polls bad news for Trump.

I love TrumpTard "logic!"
Dishonest Donald is winning because he should be losing by more. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back