Trump should comply

We have no idea what Iraqi officials really said. For all we know this is a drug dream of democrats.

We have no idea what Iraqi officials really said. For all we know this is a drug dream of democrats.
Probably a few got upset.........then the dems said a party was upset....then the leftist said they all were upset.........then tomorrow the whole population will be rioting in the streets.........

Like a small snowball going down the mountain.

You people take stupid to a new level.

You invade a country on a pretext.
Destroy its economy and infrastructure.
You have no plan to replace either.

You open up a pandoras box of ethnic and religious tensions.
You set up a terrorist organisation that blights the world even today.
You cause the refugee crisis across the middle east and europe.

And yet Iraq should go fuck themselves because they are ungrateful for all the above.

Fuck me, I can now see how you elected that piece of shit/.

And yet Iraq should go fuck themselves because they are ungrateful for all the above.

maybe you should pay more attention to the problems your country is having tommy...

maybe you should pay more attention to the problems your country is having tommy...
I need to take my mind off brexit now and then.

Look up “Horizontal escalation”.

You’re going to do great!

Being horrified by stupidity in action knows no national boundaries.

Who would have believed in 2008 that the pseudocons would one day elect a famous cut and run Democrat who wanted Bush impeached for lying about WMDs?

Amazing.

The GOP is dead.

Dead, dead, dead.

Don't walk, RUN to a psychiatrist......you are mentally ill.

If they want us to leave...........they are on their own ...........we will not bail their asses out again.....
Yes we did such a great job the first time

We did. We fixed their failing infrastructure and left them with an Army and elected officials.

They lost it all shortly after we left.

Hell if not for their strategic location with Iran I'd say pull our troops out. Pull them out of the whole ME and let them get back to killing each other and blowing up their own shitholes.

Furious Iraqi lawmakers demand US troop withdrawal

President Donald Trump's surprise trip to Iraq may have quieted criticism at home that he had yet to visit troops in a combat zone, but it has infuriated Iraqi politicians who on Thursday demanded the withdrawal of U.S. forces.

"Arrogant" and an "a violation of national sovereignty" were but a few examples of the disapproval emanating from Baghdad following Trump's meeting Wednesday with U.S. servicemen and women at the al-Asad Airbase.

Fuck them and their POS country. Leave, cut off all aid, take every bit of equipment we can possibly carry and get the hell out. let them rot for all I care.
Nonsense.

There are ways to ensure a stable Iraq that don’t involve US military involvement.

But Trump is too ignorant, incompetent, and stupid to understand how.

President Donald Trump's surprise trip to Iraq may have quieted criticism at home that he had yet to visit troops in a combat zone, but it has infuriated Iraqi politicians who on Thursday demanded the withdrawal of U.S. forces.

"Arrogant" and an "a violation of national sovereignty" were but a few examples of the disapproval emanating from Baghdad following Trump's meeting Wednesday with U.S. servicemen and women at the al-Asad Airbase.

Fuck them and their POS country. Leave, cut off all aid, take every bit of equipment we can possibly carry and get the hell out. let them rot for all I care.

They also ordered President Obama to get U.S. troops out of Iraq in accordance of the Status of Forces Agreement that had previously been negotiated by President George W. Bush. However, them now telling Trump to leave is different.

Yeah, when Obama left because of the SOFA that Jr. negotiated, the conservatives were bitching incessantly about it. Now that Trump (a white man) is suggesting it, suddenly it's great news.
Trump, a white Republican man – the right’s blind partisanism is as reprehensible as their racism.

Nonsense.

There are ways to ensure a stable Iraq that don’t involve US military involvement.

But Trump is too ignorant, incompetent, and stupid to understand how.
They are Shia...........in the end they will be Iran 2............right now Secular for the help............

What is your great plan for making the Sunni versus Shia hug each other ................

What is amazing is that now Turkey.......Sunni.....is with Iran over the Kurds...........and are close to leaving NATO...........Never thought that would happen............how........following the same policy of Obama and Bush to finish off ISIS.............yippie.........Bunch of freaking retards..........

Don’t be naïve.

The plan was to create a permanent US presence in the ME and endless wars and conflicts to enrich the American defense industry; the MIC must be appeased.

The mistake America made in SE Asia wasn’t getting involved, the mistake was leaving – a mistake that won’t be repeated in the ME.

Although I agree with getting out of that shithole, Trump needs to tell those piss ants we'll leave when we're good and fucking ready after all the blood and treasure we've lost there.
C'mon, crimes against peace don't come cheap, no complaints now.

Bears repeating.

Bears repeating.

The Shia who lived there and were abused endlessly by Saddam there would disagree......But when they got took down the remnants who refused to be under Shia leadership turned into ISIS............Boko prison imprisoned because nobody knew the good guys from the bad guys.........moderates who were locked up became radical for being locked up joined up........They were released and became ISIS...............ISIS was for the most part Sunni saying fuck it......let's kill everyone........and bring about the end of the world.....which is what their Caliphate is about.........

Now that the balance of power is shifted........the remaining players are killing each other for regional power........and we are stuck in the middle of it................How it finally plays out is anyone's guess.............

Forum List

Back