Trump should comply

No delusion there at all. Just bullshit from a lefty loon.
The US trashed their country and set the ME on fire and deplorables pretend they did them a favour. GMAFB.

Well for a trashed country we left it in pretty good shape. Electricity and infrastructure fixed. I've talked to some of the engineers who did the work. The place was an absolute broken down mess when we invaded.

We left Iraq with a functioning Army and
elected officials.

Do some research dipshit.

Well for a trashed country we left it in pretty good shape. Electricity and infrastructure fixed. I've talked to some of the engineers who did the work. The place was an absolute broken down mess when we invaded.
Because you bombed the shit out of it with your criminal invasion.

Jesus. Did them a favour by invading! Left them an army that collapsed immediately in the face of ISIS. One wouldn't believe it if one didn't actually see it.

Last edited:
Jesus. Did them a favour by invading! Left them an army that collapsed immediately in the face of ISIS. One wouldn't believe it if one didn't actually see it.
Yes it was unbelievable to see Iraqi military leaves armored vehicles fully armed......ammo depots......drop their weapons and run............Trained by U.S. forces with no will to fight.........

In the North.........the Kurds didn't run.........the Iraqi ........lol.......army ran with their tails beneath their legs....

Running from ISIS...........hauling ass.......my nephew was permanently disabled right near there taking that fucking place........

And the dang Iraqi army.......bunch of fucking pussies RAN.

"a violation of national sovereignty"

Sorta like committing an International War Crime by invading a sovereign nation without the request or permission form that nation's government or President...like Barry did in Syria.....

Don't get me wrong, I did not agree with sending troops into Iraq, either...

Furious Iraqi lawmakers demand US troop withdrawal

President Donald Trump's surprise trip to Iraq may have quieted criticism at home that he had yet to visit troops in a combat zone, but it has infuriated Iraqi politicians who on Thursday demanded the withdrawal of U.S. forces.

"Arrogant" and an "a violation of national sovereignty" were but a few examples of the disapproval emanating from Baghdad following Trump's meeting Wednesday with U.S. servicemen and women at the al-Asad Airbase.

Fuck them and their POS country. Leave, cut off all aid, take every bit of equipment we can possibly carry and get the hell out. let them rot for all I care.

They also ordered President Obama to get U.S. troops out of Iraq in accordance of the Status of Forces Agreement that had previously been negotiated by President George W. Bush. However, them now telling Trump to leave is different.

Yeah, when Obama left because of the SOFA that Jr. negotiated, the conservatives were bitching incessantly about it. Now that Trump (a white man) is suggesting it, suddenly it's great news.
Do people like you EVER get tired of pulling the race card?
Damn dude..

U.S. Shoots Itself In the Foot By Accidentally Arming ISIS

According to Reuters, the U.S.-made weaponry that fell into enemy hands including 2,300 Humvee armored vehicles, at least 40 M1A1 main battle tanks, 74,000 machine guns, and as many as 52 M198 howitzer mobile gun systems, plus small arms and ammunition.

Although al-Abadi and other Iraqi and U.S. officials haven’t attached a dollar sign to the lost weaponry and vehicles, a back-of-the-envelope calculation of those losses might look something like this:

• 2,300 Humvee armored vehicles @ $70,000 per copy. Total: $161 million
  • 40 M1A1 Abram tanks @ $4.3 million per copy. Total: $172 million
  • 52 M198 Howitzer mobile gun systems @ $527,337 per copy. Total: $27.4 million
  • 74,000 Army machine guns @ $4,000 per copy. Total: $296 million

The grand total comes to $656.4 million, but experts say those losses represent just a portion of the many hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of U.S.-supplied military equipment that has fallen into ISIS’s hands and is being used against the U.S. and allied forces on the ground in Iraq and neighboring Syria

In order to help replenish Iraq’s depleted military arms and equipment, the State Department last year approved a sale to Iraq of 1,000 Humvees, along with armor upgrades, machine guns and grenade launchers, according to Peter Van Buren of Reuters. The U.S. previously donated 250 Mine Resistant Armored Personnel carriers to Iraq, as well as huge amounts of material left behind when American combat forces departed Iraq in 2011.

Moreover, the U.S. is shipping to Iraq 175 M1A1 Abrams tanks, 55,000 rounds of tank-gun ammunition, $600 million in howitzers and trucks, $700 million worth of Hellfire missiles and 2,000 AT-4 rockets, according to Reuters.

0902dp_01_z%2bm1_abrams_tank%2bright_front_angle.jpg

40 of these handed to ISIS along with the ammo for them.........

Just walking down memory lane...........Billions handed over to the enemy........that we had to destroy later........

UNBELIEVABLE still to this day.........And ISIS came in in Toyota pickup trucks..........UNBELIEVABLE........

Just as unbelievable today as it was back then.........ISIS just walked into Mosul and Ramadi.........in freaking pick up trucks...........

0902dp_01_z%2bm1_abrams_tank%2bright_front_angle.jpg

40 of these handed to ISIS along with the ammo for them.........

Just walking down memory lane...........Billions handed over to the enemy........that we had to destroy later........

UNBELIEVABLE still to this day.........And ISIS came in in Toyota pickup trucks..........UNBELIEVABLE........

Just as unbelievable today as it was back then.........ISIS just walked into Mosul and Ramadi.........in freaking pick up trucks...........

Yup. The chickenshit Iraqi Army armed ISIS well with our munitions, tanks and Hummers.

According to Reuters, the U.S.-made weaponry that fell into enemy hands including 2,300 Humvee armored vehicles, at least 40 M1A1 main battle tanks, 74,000 machine guns, and as many as 52 M198 howitzer mobile gun systems, plus small arms and ammunition.

Although al-Abadi and other Iraqi and U.S. officials haven’t attached a dollar sign to the lost weaponry and vehicles, a back-of-the-envelope calculation of those losses might look something like this:

The grand total comes to $656.4 million, but experts say those losses represent just a portion of the many hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of U.S.-supplied military equipment that has fallen into ISIS’s hands and is being used against the U.S. and allied forces on the ground in Iraq and neighboring Syria

In order to help replenish Iraq’s depleted military arms and equipment, the State Department last year approved a sale to Iraq of 1,000 Humvees, along with armor upgrades, machine guns and grenade launchers, according to Peter Van Buren of Reuters. The U.S. previously donated 250 Mine Resistant Armored Personnel carriers to Iraq, as well as huge amounts of material left behind when American combat forces departed Iraq in 2011.

Moreover, the U.S. is shipping to Iraq 175 M1A1 Abrams tanks, 55,000 rounds of tank-gun ammunition, $600 million in howitzers and trucks, $700 million worth of Hellfire missiles and 2,000 AT-4 rockets, according to Reuters.

good lord .:ack-1:..hold my calls...i'll be hiding under my bed......~S~

good lord .:ack-1:..hold my calls...i'll be hiding under my bed......~S~
Fuck you...............everyone in my nephews Humvee died by an IED there except my nephew taking that fucking place building to building, house to house.........and the pussies just gave it to them..........

If they want us out...........bye bye......clear it up for you on my position on Iraq............and the entire Middle East.........it's only cost us over 4 Trillion dollars and we can't afford an extra 3 Billion for upgraded Border Security..........

Amazing isn't it...............

You can listen to the average day talk there..or skip to the end and watch the lead Humvee get hit............

I'm sorry for your loss Eagle , that it's come to light as a hopeless venture by thougthless and reckless politics rubs salt in the wounds of the American pshyce

~S~

Forum List

Back