Trump should have done the debate, AIPAC will be a huge embarresment

Trump is going to go AIPAC instead of the debate. He thought Going to AIPAC was better than the debate. A mass walkout will not be good for him.

Cruz will talk to AIPAC. There wont be any mass walkout on Cruz. A few will take time out. But most will listen

Trump, what ever his deficiencies as a human being, a legion of them, is not a racist. A fascist, yes. But not a racist. It is good not to conflate the terms. Franco's granma was Jewish, as was Dolfus, dictator of Austria prior to 1934

98% of the country will never even know about this conference. Machado about nothing

Gotta agree. A few self-hating Uncle Tom Democrats will stage their 'Wak-Out', and then it'll be over. A couple Democrat Media Outlets like CNN and NBC will give it wall-to-wall coverage. But who really watches those trainwreck networks anymore?
I watched all three Repubs' addresses and if anyone walked out, it wasn't covered by the press. Trump did pretty well. I had heard one of the Rabbi's talking about the boycott this weekend, and he said he didn't want to be rude by staging a walkout--he and his friends planned to just not be in the auditorium when Trump spoke. That must be what they did.

98% of the country will never even know about this conference. Machado about nothing

Gotta agree. A few self-hating Uncle Tom Democrats will stage their 'Wak-Out', and then it'll be over. A couple Democrat Media Outlets like CNN and NBC will give it wall-to-wall coverage. But who really watches those trainwreck networks anymore?
I watched all three Repubs' addresses and if anyone walked out, it wasn't covered by the press. Trump did pretty well. I had heard one of the Rabbi's talking about the boycott this weekend, and he said he didn't want to be rude by staging a walkout--he and his friends planned to just not be in the auditorium when Trump spoke. That must be what they did.

I'll give em some props. Classy move. Those who would have walked out, are just Uncle Tom Jewish Democrats anyway. They don't represent all Jewish Americans.

No one represents all jewish opinion. You get 3 jews in a rume, you got 5 opinions

Forum List

Back