Trump should pick Thomas Massie for VP. Conservative and super-smart

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
He's an engineer and graduate of MIT, one of the two toughest colleges in america. MIT and caltech. He's a businessman too.

Massie earned a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering and a master of science degree in mechanical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology In 1993, Massie and his wife founded a company, SensAble Devices Inc., that allowed users to feel digital objects that appeared on a screen.[10][11] He completed his bachelor's degree the same year and wrote his thesis, Design of a three-degree of freedom force-reflecting haptic interface.[12][13] In 1995, Massie won the $30,000 Lemelson-MIT Student Prize for inventors[7] and the $10,000 David and Lindsay Morgenthaler Grand Prize in the sixth annual MIT $10K Entrepreneurial Business Plan Competition.[14] In 1996, his company was reincorporated as SensAble Technologies, Inc., after partner Bill Aulet joined.[10] He raised $32 million of venture capital, employed 70 people, and obtained 24 patents during his time at the company,[15] which he sold in 2003.[11]

I have a hunch he's going to be pressured to pick a female. I think it will be Stefanik.

He's an engineer and graduate of MIT, one of the two toughest colleges in america. MIT and caltech. He's a businessman too.

Absolutely. Although I’m not sure the deep state would allow it. Massie is not able to be bought by the Ukraine or Israel lobby. He is an American patriot which goes against what the neo conservatives and radical left uniparty want

He'd never accept.

He'd be more likely to accept a position in RFKjr's cabinet, IMO.

RFKjr.'s Veep is on the record as saying she wants him as speaker of the House.

Absolutely. Although I’m not sure the deep state would allow it. Massie is not able to be bought by the Ukraine or Israel lobby. He is an American patriot which goes against what the neo conservatives and radical left uniparty want

He appears to be an honest man who wants to help america. Very few politicians like that. 99% of them go into politics to make tons of money by selling their vote.

Massie's not a good choice for Veepee in IMHO.

Would be fantastic in T's cabinet.

Say, Secretary of the Interior - or Agriculture.

Greg Abbott-4-VP

texas greg abbott trump.png

Greg Abbott

Forum List

Back