Trump to consider Palin for cabinet post

Why is the radical left still at war with (republican) women? We have Hillary's incredible history and current issues with classified E-mail and somehow the radical left focuses on Palin. Let it go lefties.

There is no left war with Republican women. Reagan and Col North shredded thousands of data when they were caught in the Iran-Contra affair.....George W. Bush destroyed millions of e-mails when he was confronted with the dismissal of US attorneys controversy and Republicans didn't go after either one.......but now, all of a sudden, Clinton, like Colin Powell uses a private server and it has become red meat for conservatives...mainly because their Benghazi psuedo scandal didn't go anywhere....so, no, it's Republicans that are at war with women....trying to defund Planned Parenthood, trying to control their bodies, and now trying to make a mountain out of molehill of Hillary's e-mails.
You are either a liar or you are stupid. Probably both.
Colin Powell did NOT have his own Private Server.
Hillary has about one month left before she drops out for 'health reasons' and b/c she's such a wonderful human being she would never want any 'made-up' controversies swirling constantly around her about her 'character' to impact the chance negatively of a Democrat, any Democrat, becoming the next President.

Hillary's e-mail's were a lot safer than if she had used the government's.....as her's never got hacked.

As for Collin Powell, he may not have had a private server, but he used "private e-mail" too, so, same difference. So, you're the one that is stupid and gullible to think that your lying party will be able to make anything out of this psuedo scandal they've manufactured and are trying to keep alive.

n-COLIN-POWELL-large.jpg

Following Monday's New York Times report that Hillary Clinton may have violated federal records laws by using a personal email account for all of her work messageswhile serving as the U.S. secretary of state, an aide to Colin Powell said the Republican also used personal email for work while serving in the same position.

"He was not aware of any restrictions nor does he recall being made aware of anyover the four years he served at State," the aide said in a statement sent to Politico. "He sent emails to his staff generally via their State Department email addresses. These emails should be on the State Department computers.

Colin Powell Also Used Personal Email While Serving As Secretary Of State, Aide Confirms

Why is the radical left still at war with (republican) women? We have Hillary's incredible history and current issues with classified E-mail and somehow the radical left focuses on Palin. Let it go lefties.

There is no left war with Republican women. Reagan and Col North shredded thousands of data when they were caught in the Iran-Contra affair.....George W. Bush destroyed millions of e-mails when he was confronted with the dismissal of US attorneys controversy and Republicans didn't go after either one.......but now, all of a sudden, Clinton, like Colin Powell uses a private server and it has become red meat for conservatives...mainly because their Benghazi psuedo scandal didn't go anywhere....so, no, it's Republicans that are at war with women....trying to defund Planned Parenthood, trying to control their bodies, and now trying to make a mountain out of molehill of Hillary's e-mails.
You are either a liar or you are stupid. Probably both.
Colin Powell did NOT have his own Private Server.
Hillary has about one month left before she drops out for 'health reasons' and b/c she's such a wonderful human being she would never want any 'made-up' controversies swirling constantly around her about her 'character' to impact the chance negatively of a Democrat, any Democrat, becoming the next President.

good theory.............

Gotta love progressives........still obsessed with Bush. Still.............:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Nobody cares:spinner:

Somebody cares.........bwahahaha....otherwise Jeb Bush wouldn't be trying to run under the single name JEB! Even he knows "Bush" spells disaster!

Talk about counting your chickens before they hatch.....maybe before they are even fertilized...

Donald Trump says he'd put Sarah Palin in the White House

Donald Trump Would Give Sarah Palin a Cabinet Spot - Fortune

She wants to be Secretary of Energy........bwahaha....she does have a lot of energy, but I don't think that qualifies her for "Secretary of Energy."

Sarah Palin Wants to Be President Trump's Energy Secretary

Former Secretary of Energy Chu has an impressive background.

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
  • Distinguished scientist and co-winner of the Nobel Prize for Physics (1997)
  • Former Director of the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab & professor of physics & molecular & cellular biology
Dr. Steven Chu served as the Secretary of Energy from January 21, 2009, to April 22, 2013.

Dr. Chu was charged with helping implement President Obama's ambitious agenda to invest in clean energy, reduce our dependence on foreign oil, address the global climate crisis, and create millions of new jobs.

Dr. Chu is the co-recipient of the Nobel Prize for Physics (1997) and received numerous other awards. He has devoted his recent scientific career to the search for new solutions to our energy and climate challenges - a mission he continues with even greater urgency as Secretary of Energy.

The current Secretary of Energy is Ernest Moniz.....nuclear physicist.

Ernest Jeffrey Moniz
GCIH[1] (born December 22, 1944) is an American nuclear physicist and the United States Secretary of Energy, serving under U.S. President Barack Obama since May 2013. He has served as the Associate Director for Science in the Office of Science and Technology Policy in the Executive Office of the President of the United States from 1995 to 1997 and in the United States Department of Energy, serving as Under Secretary of Energy, from 1997 to 2001 during the Clinton Administration.

Moniz is one of the founding members of The Cyprus Institute and the Cecil and Ida Green Professor of Physics and Engineering Systems, Director of the Energy Initiative, and Director of the Laboratory for Energy and the Environment at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[2]

What does Palin have to her credit? Mayor of a town with population the size of my high school graduating class, 1/2 term Governor of Alaska and not even have a college degree. I've yet to see any proof that she actually finished college.

I guess if you can credit yourself with having foreign policy experience because your state of residence borders Russia, you can fantasize about being Secretary of Energy because your state produces oil........
:eek:

Trump's campaign is beginning to look like "Dumb and Dumber".....
It is a bit premature, but an excellent choice. In fact, whoever wins the Presidency should appoint Sarah Palin energy secretary. That would be awesome.

Yeah....and she can appoint you as her assistant........:badgrin:....that would be awesome.

Sarah should have two positions.

Secretary of Putting down the Pipe
And Czar of Backing Away

It took longer than I had expected for our liberal contingent to lose interest in Trump. It was also disappointing to find them insufficiently creative to find a new shiny object on which to fixate, returning instead to one they had abandoned so recently.

So, as a public service, I offer you a new object upon which to raptly gaze?

It took longer than I had expected for our liberal contingent to lose interest in Trump. It was also disappointing to find them insufficiently creative to find a new shiny object on which to fixate, returning instead to one they had abandoned so recently.

So, as a public service, I offer you a new object upon which to raptly gaze?

I haven't lost interest in him. I am waiting for him to put out some more material on his site. Palin got a raw deal by the media. That said, she had ample opportunities to either learn more about subjects or share whatever knowledge that people claim that she has. She chose neither.

That said, she had ample opportunities to either learn more about subjects or share whatever knowledge that people claim that she has. She chose neither.

The latter because it didn't exist and the former because she lacks the ability to learn, especially from her mistakes.

I'd put her in charge of reforming (aka: dismantling) the Department of Education

If anybody is against education, it would be her.

Unlike Obama, she never had a Middle Eastern terrorist pay her way through college

She didn't graduate from college, either.......where's her degree?

Yes, having an Islamist fund your way through college is far better than not getting a degree

Talk about counting your chickens before they hatch.....maybe before they are even fertilized...

Donald Trump says he'd put Sarah Palin in the White House

Donald Trump Would Give Sarah Palin a Cabinet Spot - Fortune

She wants to be Secretary of Energy........bwahaha....she does have a lot of energy, but I don't think that qualifies her for "Secretary of Energy."

Former Secretary of Energy Chu has an impressive background.

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
  • Distinguished scientist and co-winner of the Nobel Prize for Physics (1997)
  • Former Director of the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab & professor of physics & molecular & cellular biology
Dr. Steven Chu served as the Secretary of Energy from January 21, 2009, to April 22, 2013.

Dr. Chu was charged with helping implement President Obama's ambitious agenda to invest in clean energy, reduce our dependence on foreign oil, address the global climate crisis, and create millions of new jobs.

Dr. Chu is the co-recipient of the Nobel Prize for Physics (1997) and received numerous other awards. He has devoted his recent scientific career to the search for new solutions to our energy and climate challenges - a mission he continues with even greater urgency as Secretary of Energy.

The current Secretary of Energy is Ernest Moniz.....nuclear physicist.

Ernest Jeffrey Moniz
GCIH[1] (born December 22, 1944) is an American nuclear physicist and the United States Secretary of Energy, serving under U.S. President Barack Obama since May 2013. He has served as the Associate Director for Science in the Office of Science and Technology Policy in the Executive Office of the President of the United States from 1995 to 1997 and in the United States Department of Energy, serving as Under Secretary of Energy, from 1997 to 2001 during the Clinton Administration.

Moniz is one of the founding members of The Cyprus Institute and the Cecil and Ida Green Professor of Physics and Engineering Systems, Director of the Energy Initiative, and Director of the Laboratory for Energy and the Environment at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[2]

What does Palin have to her credit? Mayor of a town with population the size of my high school graduating class, 1/2 term Governor of Alaska and not even have a college degree. I've yet to see any proof that she actually finished college.

I guess if you can credit yourself with having foreign policy experience because your state of residence borders Russia, you can fantasize about being Secretary of Energy because your state produces oil........
:eek:

Trump's campaign is beginning to look like "Dumb and Dumber".....

I hate to say this but in my gut, I really don't think Trump wants to be president. I think he came in this just to stir the pot and never once expected to rise this quickly...and he's proving me right every single day...when Palin is mentioned, you kinda know, he really wants an out....anybody muttering her name, knows its a done deal with votes.....Trump is really in this to put the GOP on notice.....you dumb fucks need a new game.

When it becomes obvious he can't win, he'll quit because he would rather quit than lose.

Right now, he's just saying what ever nonsense that will make the nutters rant and rave.

For that matter, $illy $arah doesn't want to hold public office either. That would be too much like work and even though she has failed and/or quit every single thing she has tried, she continues to make a pretty good living off the gullibility of her fellow crazies.

The left has so much hate for people, but it really shows when the topic is Governor Palin

When I see people here rallying behind the likes of Sarah Palin, perhaps one of the dumbest white btches, next to Michelle Bachman, it really lets one know, conservatives are beyond ignorant, you people are down right pathetic and nothing short of a complete brain transplant can help you simple minded fucks, your just that plain fuckin dumb.

All these government agencies you shit for brain saps, want to destroy, you morons, they help us all breath...So help me, why God, why create such ignorant motherfuckers and breed them in the US??? Why?????

Forum List

Back