Trump Significantly Weakened NATO and Enabled Putin

Russia didn’t leak Hitlery’s emails, Dumbass.
He thinks they did because Trump made the statement, Hey Russia if you have Hitlery's emails give them to us. He did that because the demofks said they did it. Another proven example that the demofks create a situation and have no idea how to then get away from it once they are exposed. Project, project, project is their recovery.

LOL, so are you happy to go through life as such a whiny, snotty little bitch? Is it really worth living to just take snotty pot shots at people like that? What could you do to be a better person?
You appear to be projecting.

If you are happy to go through life as a whiny, snotty bitch, you probably will take such snotty potshots at folks like me who are very unlikely to read Tony Schwarz's book.

Tony Schwartz, Trump's ghostwriter, says writing "The Art of the Deal" is the greatest regret of his life.

You ought to talk to Mueller...because he indicted about 19 of your GRU buddies for that very act

Indicting people who will never be in your jurisdiction.......brave!

I wonder what ever became of those indictments? Do you know?

You appear to be projecting.

If you are happy to go through life as a whiny, snotty bitch, you probably will take such snotty potshots at folks like me who are very unlikely to read Tony Schwarz's book.

Tony Schwartz, Trump's ghostwriter, says writing "The Art of the Deal" is the greatest regret of his life.

Why is it every post with every Democrat starts with you telling me how I feel?

Fuck you, bitch. Speak for yourself. You can also speak for Putin's bitch Biden too since you deeply understand him and want the crap he's selling ...

That is a blatant lie Vlad

You ought to talk to Mueller...because he indicted about 19 of your GRU buddies for that very act
Come on Letch. You love the old commie bastards. All you dishonest and hypocritical libtards do and always have. They aren’t our buddies. They’re yours.

And as for Mueller indicting folks over whom he has no jurisdiction and never will, 🥸 … what does that amount to? A Russia hoax on top of a Russia hoax.

And didn’t until Trump called them out.
Trump whines about a lot of things. His grievance jamborees for losers are nothing but whining.

His withholding military funding from Ukraine and whining about NATO must have been music to his "savvy genius"'s ears.

Why do you think repeating that lie does anything but make you look stupid?

LOLOL

You idiot, that was from before Mueller's investigation was completed. Meaning Mueller had access to that information but found evidence to support Russia was behind the hackings.

Try harder next time. You'll still fail as you always do, but if you're lucky, you won't swing and totally miss like you just did.

golf-swing.gif

He thinks they did because Trump made the statement, Hey Russia if you have Hitlery's emails give them to us. He did that because the demofks said they did it. Another proven example that the demofks create a situation and have no idea how to then get away from it once they are exposed. Project, project, project is their recovery.

Wrong, moron. I said nothing of the sort. What I did say was Mueller, who investigated it thoroughly, found Russia was behind the hackings.

It's sad your illiteracy prevents you from understanding what people write. :(

The relative success is not the issue. They DID hack the election
No...for putting the nail in the coffin
Guccifer "hacked" the DNC's email whose "password" was "password", DUH, not "the election".
Guccifer 2.0 hacking the DNC wasn't really a "hack" that was DNC stupidity, next time buy Norton or McAfee.
A real "hack" requires breaking into a secure site.

Guccifer "hacked" the DNC's email whose "password" was "password", DUH, not "the election".
Guccifer 2.0 hacking the DNC wasn't really a "hack" that was DNC stupidity, next time buy Norton or McAfee.
A real "hack" requires breaking into a secure site.
I agree, it was stupid to create such a pathetically easy password to crack -- that said, it's still hacking and still a crime.

Trump whines about a lot of things. His grievance jamborees for losers are nothing but whining.

His withholding military funding from Ukraine and whining about NATO must have been music to his "savvy genius"'s ears.
And you whine about trump tdser

And you whine about trump tdser
As an American who takes pride in our democratic tradition, I guess I'm particularly sensitive about cry baby losers who crap on our democratic process and deploy goons to attack Congress based upon self-serving, blatant lies.

It doesn't seem to bother some, but that's just the way I am.

You Dimtards are hilariously on TILT!

Trying to blame Trumo fit VeggieTales Joe's Ukraine clusterfuck isn't working with anyone who has at least a double digit IQ

Give it up.
Bout time for your boy to treat us to another one of his outbursts to gain some attention now that the spotlight is on Ukraine & not him.

Oh wait, he had one today in response to Bill Barr ripping him a new asshole to Lester Holt.

First John Bolton, now this!

How sad is that?

Forum List

Back