Trump signs waiver keeping US embassy in Tel Aviv

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Looks like trump just crapped in the faces of fundy goyim rubes

well no baby jebus coming back soon

Trump promised throughout the 2016 campaign that he would move the US embassy from to Jerusalem, an action the Israeli government has long advocated.
"We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem," he said in a March 2016 speech to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.
But after Trump entered the White House, he and his aides began to realize the fragile situation that surrounds any possible peace talks in the Middle East.

Trump signs waiver keeping US embassy in Tel Aviv -- for now - CNNPolitics.com

Trump promised throughout the 2016 campaign that he would move the US embassy from to Jerusalem, an action the Israeli government has long advocated.
"We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem," he said in a March 2016 speech to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.
But after Trump entered the White House, he and his aides began to realize the fragile situation that surrounds any possible peace talks in the Middle East.

Trump caves again. How fortunate is he to have acolytes who don't actually care what campaign promises he breaks?

Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel, not Jerusalem. Trump should of never promised such a move.

Trump caves again. How fortunate is he to have acolytes who don't actually care what campaign promises he breaks?
Bit like the Obamabots in that regard wouldn't you say?

So you want to act like the followers of Obama. OK.

I didn't vote for Trump, did you?

Though I AM willing to bet, there is a sizeable portion of America that voted for both Obama and Trump, what do you want to bet?

I thought he promised to move the embassy to Jerusalem.
I thought he promised that Jared Kushner would broker peace talks between the Israelis and Palestinians.

In his campaign he also said he would treat Israelis and Palestinians equally, unlike Hillary.

I didn't vote for Trump, did you? Though I AM willing to bet, there is a sizeable portion of America that voted for both Obama and Trump, what do you want to bet?
I had not thought of that MB but you may be very right. I voted for McMullin.

I didn't vote for Trump, did you? Though I AM willing to bet, there is a sizeable portion of America that voted for both Obama and Trump, what do you want to bet?
Meh, if he had won, he would have caved on all his promises too.

All I was doing was pointing out that it doesn't matter who is in office, it's the same shit, different letter after their name. I know plenty of folks that voted for Obama and voted for Trump. They think that their votes matter.

They don't.

He's trying to appease the Sunni Arabs. There is a time and place for everything.

Meh, if he had won, he would have caved on all his promises too.

All I was doing was pointing out that it doesn't matter who is in office, it's the same shit, different letter after their name. I know plenty of folks that voted for Obama and voted for Trump. They think that their votes matter.

They don't.
Meh . . . you are mistaken. Are you libertarian? If so what kind? There are so many definitions and philosophies. Tower of Babel if you ask me.

Forum List

Back