Trump slams Senator Ben Sasse: "Stupid", "RINO", "Obnoxious, "Little Ben"

Who are you with in this fight?

• Be Sasse

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
I don't usually butt in when it comes to fights between republicans, but I'm with the respectable Ben Sasse on this one.
Sasse had the courage to call out Trump on his flirtation with white supremacists.

but in other more important news,,,

The fake emails. LoL.

If the emails uncovered were Fake, the Biden campaign would not have ordered Facebook and Twitter to censor the story. They would be Front and Center defending themselves.

I don't usually butt in when it comes to fights between republicans, but I'm with the respectable Ben Sasse on this one.
Sasse had the courage to call out Trump on his flirtation with white supremacists.

you mean you are anti-Trump????!!
SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!

Now Fat Wesley Crusher's on that bandwagon too? LOL. Sure, he's a liberal. Hint...no one cares.

Now Fat Wesley Crusher's on that bandwagon too? LOL. Sure, he's a liberal. Hint...no one cares.

WOW you really are scared,,,

sorry but my guess is biden doesnt last the week,,,

Guess who will be confirming Amy Coney Barrett, like a good like cuck.... that's right Little Ben. He's shitting in your face but you like it because he's a never Trumper.... what a dilemna... hmm?

What did the little one have for dinner last night?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been talking shit about Biden for months. Any...day..now. I have to give you Trump supporters credit. Takes dedication to commit yourself to a fraud.
1) He's hiding in his basement (he isn't).
2) He has dementia (he doesn't).
3) They'll get him with the unmasking (whoops).
4) They'll get him with Durham's report (erm...well whoops).
5) They'll get him with Rudy's trumped up travel trolling. Well, Rudy better watch his butt. He may be in hot water here shortly.

You've been talking shit about Biden for months. Any...day..now. I have to give you Trump supporters credit. Takes dedication to commit yourself to a fraud.
1) He's hiding in his basement (he isn't).
2) He has dementia (he doesn't).
3) They'll get him with the unmasking (whoops).
4) They'll get him with Durham's report (erm...well whoops).
5) They'll get him with Rudy's trumped up travel trolling. Well, Rudy better watch his butt. He may be in hot water here shortly.

yep,, that comment stinks of desperation and fear,,,

Ben is just covering his butt to make sure his race doesn't tighten up. Distancing himself from DJT while fulfilling his agenda. That phone call wasn't leaked. It was released.
And Sasse isn't even in any trouble in his race. He'll win comfortably.

Little Ben
Notice how quickly the Tramp boobs mindlessly parrot Tramp's insults!!!!

Ah, yes. The Party of the Rumpers, once again, are circling the Women and Children and hiding the Wagon. The reason for this is that it's impossible to circle the one wagon and it appears it's on fire running on 3 wheels and the donkey is ill.

Forum List

Back