Trump slams Senator Ben Sasse: "Stupid", "RINO", "Obnoxious, "Little Ben"

Who are you with in this fight?

• Be Sasse

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
I don't usually butt in when it comes to fights between republicans, but I'm with the respectable Ben Sasse on this one.
Sasse had the courage to call out Trump on his flirtation with white supremacists.

At least Sasse has the guts to speak out before the election.
Watch all the Republicans who will claim to have always opposed Trump once he loses Bigly next month

And Trump needs to come up with a better insult than .....Little Ben Sasse
It just demonstrates his limited vocabulary

I've never seen a potus who can't take an ounce of criticism until now. Part of the job is to ignore constant criticism. Don't run for office if you don't like to be criticized.

I've never seen a potus who can't take an ounce of criticism until now. Part of the job is to ignore constant criticism. Don't run for office if you don't like to be criticized.

President Trump has taken a lot of criticism since his ascension to power in 2017.

And he's taken it with good grace.

It just the his critics don't care for the return fire.

Typical Trump.

Absolutely. If Little Ben, or anyone else, wants to attack the President, he's going to punch back.
Yes, and I know you folks like that. That's who he is, that's who you are. I get it.
Most normal people would fight back after being falsely accused of treason
Obviously the question would be HOW one fights back.

Some would fight back with reason and adult intellect, Trump fights back like a spoiled 12 year old boy.

President Trump has taken a lot of criticism since his ascension to power in 2017.

Exactly. The few instances when Biden's defenses (fake news) lets a hot question slip through a crack, he gets very pissy and outraged. He does not have the fortitude, but good thing for him is he gets insulated well by others.

I don't usually butt in when it comes to fights between republicans, but I'm with the respectable Ben Sasse on this one.
Sasse had the courage to call out Trump on his flirtation with white supremacists.

Trump, for years has stated he is not supporting white supremacy, he is asked over and over by the dishonest media, who keeps ignoring his replies:

From this youtube presentation about Trump DENOUNCING race based hate groups and David Duke. The media go on and on with the same idiotic question that have been answered many times.

From his own mouth comes the easy to understand replies.

=====

Another video, from the BBC

Trump denounces KKK and racism in Charlottesville

======

Youtube of the 2016 Presidential race

======

Another youtube presentation

======

“The worst enemy that the $#@! have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love $#@!s and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that $#@!s have. If the $#@! wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then $#@!s would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make $#@!s think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

Trump, for years has stated he is not supporting white supremacy, he is asked over and over by the dishonest media, who keeps ignoring his replies:

From this youtube presentation about Trump DENOUNCING race based hate groups and David Duke. The media go on and on with the same idiotic question that have been answered many times.

=====

======

======

======

“The worst enemy that the $#@! have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love $#@!s and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that $#@!s have. If the $#@! wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then $#@!s would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make $#@!s think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

Trump said so and that settles it!

=====

======

======

======

Trump said so and that settles it!

He answered the media over and over for years, while no evidence is presented by YOU or the freaking dishonest media who hounds him over it, that he is a card carrying white supremacist.

It is clear you have nothing here..

Watch all the Republicans who will claim to have always opposed Trump once he loses Bigly next month

And if he wins? Two sides to every coin. We all agree that Trump is a polarizing figure. His vocabulary is far from limited.

but in other more important news,,,

The fake emails. LoL.

Fake pictures too?

A picture of Biden secretly meeting an Ukrainian businessman? Do show it please.

And if he wins? Two sides to every coin. We all agree that Trump is a polarizing figure. His vocabulary is far from limited.

The best insult he can repeatedly come up with is Little?

Little Marco
Little Rocket Man
Little Mike Bloomberg
Little Ben Sasse

I have seen better from Sixth Graders on a School Bus

but in other more important news,,,

The fake emails. LoL.

Fake pictures too?

A picture of Biden secretly meeting an Ukrainian businessman? Do show it please.

No. A picture of Hunter with a crack pipe. Not someone a legitimate enterprise would put on their BOD and pay millions too unless there was say a quid pro quo.

Little Marco
Little Rocket Man
Little Mike Bloomberg
Little Ben Sasse

His nicknames helped him win the presidency. He is smarter than you think. Well, anyone is.

Little Marco
Little Rocket Man
Little Mike Bloomberg
Little Ben Sasse

His nicknames helped him win the presidency. He is smarter than you think. Well, anyone is.

How do you know nicknames were why people voted for trump?
American care more about a pandemic than about nicknames.

Trump is the least intelligent President. He has the language skills of a fourth grader and repeats his adjectives over and over.....Best, Biggest, most, little

Only President who cannot read

Was nice to hear a Republican tell the truth. The country is in a bad way...

Yeah our president sounds like a pro wrestler. So presidential. It's embarrassing to those of us more intelligent than a grape.

Forum List

Back