Trump slams Senator Ben Sasse: "Stupid", "RINO", "Obnoxious, "Little Ben"

Who are you with in this fight?

• Be Sasse

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
I don't usually butt in when it comes to fights between republicans, but I'm with the respectable Ben Sasse on this one.
Sasse had the courage to call out Trump on his flirtation with white supremacists.

The problem, of course, is there aren’t more Republicans like Sasse.

Conservatives and Republicans are for the most part cowards – they lack the courage to oppose a Republican president such as Trump who is clearly unfit to hold office.

Typical Trump.

Absolutely. If Little Ben, or anyone else, wants to attack the President, he's going to punch back.
Yes, and I know you folks like that. That's who he is, that's who you are. I get it.
Most people are really fucking tired of glad-handing assholes who sell us out.

:dunno:

Personality means nothing to me. I liked Obama's personality. He was just a fucking commie. That's not what I want in a president.

I don't usually butt in when it comes to fights between republicans, but I'm with the respectable Ben Sasse on this one.
Sasse had the courage to call out Trump on his flirtation with white supremacists.

Donald Trump describes himself when criticizing Sasse. Trump is obnoxious and stupid.

Typical Trump.

Absolutely. If Little Ben, or anyone else, wants to attack the President, he's going to punch back.
Yes, and I know you folks like that. That's who he is, that's who you are. I get it.

Personality means nothing to me. I liked Obama's personality. He was just a fucking commie. That's not what I want in a president.
You believe that Obama is a communist.

Okay. I believe that you believe that.

Typical Trump.

I believe that you ignore facts smacking you in the face when it comes to Marxism within your party.

Does that make it better? I didn't use the "C" word this time.

Typical Trump.

I believe that you ignore facts smacking you in the face when it comes to Marxism within your party.

I do? Nope. I certainly recognize that those elements exist, and that they're gaining in strength.

If Biden wins, I'll have to deal with that. Unfortunately, Trumpsters are making it easier for these people to gain a foothold.

I can see both sides of this, clearly. I'd much rather vote third party, but I can't this time.

Typical Trump.

I do? Nope. I certainly recognize that those elements exist, and that they're gaining in strength.

If Biden wins, I'll have to deal with that. Unfortunately, Trumpsters are making it easier for these people to gain a foothold.

I can see both sides of this, clearly. I'd much rather vote third party, but I can't this time.

If you note my Tag, I am not supporting Biden. I am unsupporting Rump. I just voted and I vote for Biden. But it wasn't a vote FOR biden but a vote to get Rump gone. And for him to take his merry band of criminals with him.

Typical Trump.

If you note my Tag, I am not supporting Biden. I am unsupporting Rump. I just voted and I vote for Biden. But it wasn't a vote FOR biden but a vote to get Rump gone. And for him to take his merry band of criminals with him.
Yep, this is not a normal time.

If Biden wins, we'll need to turn our attention to THAT mess. It's too bad this is the best this country can do.

Typical Trump.

If Biden wins, we'll need to turn our attention to THAT mess. It's too bad this is the best this country can do.

At that point, it's going to be up to the Congress to pass laws that prevents all this from happening every again. We don't need to dog Rump after he leaves office. That would be bad for America. But we do need laws in place to prevent it from getting so damned out of control like it is today. And I am sure that Biden will gladly sign the bills if they come over his desk.

Typical Trump.

If President Trump is repudiated, I'm sure that his base will leave the Republican Party who will nominate one of the Bushes or some other never trumper to lose in 2024.

Typical Trump.

What a bullshit artist!

Forum List

Back