Trump speaks the truth

Posting this...........just because it's the truth.
And the lunatic leftoids will shit thier diapers because Trump said it!

LOL

Cults gonna cult

F139844D-0E84-47E0-9DBC-1ED0ACDB8DB2.jpeg

I have to assume the fantasies you've made up about how liberals feel are just as delusional as all of your other ones
My fantasies are from reading Liberal postings here and from 60% of my relatives.
Your group is batshit insane.

My fantasies are from reading Liberal postings here and from 60% of my relatives.
Your group is batshit insane.
Oh well look at that. Replace "liberal" with "conservative" in your post and you'll have how I feel. Lucky for me history has always skewed towards progress.

Oh well look at that. Replace "liberal" with "conservative" in your post and you'll have how I feel. Lucky for me history has always skewed towards progress.
We have Conservatives here but not too many RW Neo-Cons.
What does progress have to do with political leanings?
Conservatives enjoy technology as much as Liberals.

We have Conservatives here but not too many RW Neo-Cons.
What does progress have to do with political leanings?
Conservatives enjoy technology as much as Liberals.
I've been here a long time. The neo-cons are all still here under their original names or new ones. Only their vocabulary has changed because of how odious society considers the beliefs they were once so proud of. Your vocabulary will change again in a few years when you try to distance yourself from all the MAGA stuff, same as happened with the neo-con stuff. And if you enjoy technology, thank inventors from the past who were more liberal than the conservatives of their time.

I've been here a long time. The neo-cons are all still here under their original names or new ones. Only their vocabulary has changed because of how odious society considers the beliefs they were once so proud of. Your vocabulary will change again in a few years when you try to distance yourself from all the MAGA stuff, same as happened with the neo-con stuff. And if you enjoy technology, thank inventors from the past who were more liberal than the conservatives of their time.
Most of the MAGAs here were neo-Cons until Trump got the nomination.
I am for MAGA and have been for several decades.

Forum List

Back