🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump speaks to President of Taiwan -- liberal media shits a brick

If China dumps our bonds that will cost them quite a bit of money, and the rest of the bond holders will know that despite that, the US will still pay the full face value of the bonds when they mature.

why would they know that? We just elected a guy with a LONG HISTORY OF DODGING HIS DEBTS THROUGH BANKRUPTCY!!

Shit, I'd be dumping those bonds NOW.

Any other nation? Really?

Funny, I recall no threats of war when Scotland held it's Independence referendum.

Or when Puerto Rico did.

And Taiwan has been effectively independent for over 50 years

Neither of those involved a foreign power interfering in the votes.

Again, I realize you dun-der didn't learn you no history in Home Skule, Cleetus, but maybe you should look up the History of China before the Communists took over.

You know, the opium wars and the unequal treaties and the backing of regional warlords and all the other shit the west did to China before they got their shit together and got a strong national government.

The west encouraging Taiwan's independence would be an act of war as far a China was concerned.

Also, if China invaded Taiwan, there really isn't shit we could do about it.

1. Bond investors seem to disagree. Bonds are DOWN, but only because people are pulling money to get into stocks which they expect to rise.

Donald Trump’s Election Just Wiped Out $1 Trillion in the Bond Market

2. Your blind acceptance of the non-american side of the issue is noted. Your citing of fairly old history is noted. If China is such a powder keg due to historical grievances, then it was really fucking stupid of US to send so much money and industry to them over the last 30 years.

And well past time to stop doing so.

3. Your lack of understanding of military issues is noted.
The billions the donors and the crooked media lost investing in getting Hillary elected.

That brings a smile to my face.

Can you support any of that? obie has done nothing but nurse off the public titty and Trump built an empire. We have a very different value system.
Obama worked as a community organizer hitred by a private organization and also as a lawyer. You are just too uninformed to know this?

I guaran-fucvking-tee that Donald Trump has received more in corporate welfare than Barack Obama has ever received in government compensation.
Ha ha ha. So you admit, he hasn't created a single job. The only reason Obama was accepted in those elite schools, hired and did the work he did, became a useless senator, and a disastrous president IS BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. Everybody knows it. That's why the liberal politics of sexual and racial politics and division was rejected on Nov. 8.
As President, he has created millions of jobs.

The only thing I saw on Nov 8th was the rising of the racists & bigots to vote for one of their own.
obama created jobs? How? Where?

You saw many millions of racists huh? You intolerant little fuck.
Millions of them. I live in a very racist area. Yes, I am intolerant of racists. Why aren't you?
Democratic party has become the party of the Muslim Brotherhood, bigotry against whites, and open antisemitism disguised as antizionism. If they're so concerned about racism maybe they should eliminate this cancer inside their own body.

Why in the hell would Trump want to start shit with China will us having 3 gotdamned Muslim wars going on at present? The guy is a fuckin crazy man. Its not the fuckin Chinese taking jobs, its FUCKIN WALL STREET GIVING THEM THE FUCKIN JOBS...THAT'S WHERE THE BATTLE STARTS AND END YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS!!

But you see, the Chinese aren't white.

When you are running a White Identity movement, the last thing you want your voters to realize is this.

1349960061.jpg
This race baiting strategy isn't working any longer.

Evidently, attracting racists & bigots worked well for Trump.
Yeah right, 62 million people that voted for Trump including all those battle ground states that had vooted for Obama and the Democrst the last 40 years, they're all racists.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
I wouldn't call them all racist, I simply like most people agree that white america is failing to get with the times and migrated to someone who promised them BACK THE GOOD OL DAYS....when women and blacks knew their place in America. Its so secret that most white people in this country are feeling the sting of what NAFTA has produced and racial and gender freedom has brought to this country and they don't like it. And instead of taking their complaints and concerns to Wall Street and its greed for profits, white people do what they do best and that's point fingers to people of color. Its a old tired game they've played throughout history and sadly, this time its not gonna work, despite the Trump promise.

What needs to happen, is a dialog and action on wages in this country. Huge profits are being made by Wall Street and none of that wealth filters down to workers and blaming minorities, women, the Clintons, Obama, God, bunnies and bullshit is not gonna change things for anybody, let alone the so called forgotten white man living in some baron county depending on one manufacturer to make their lives financially easy.

If China dumps our bonds that will cost them quite a bit of money, and the rest of the bond holders will know that despite that, the US will still pay the full face value of the bonds when they mature.

why would they know that? We just elected a guy with a LONG HISTORY OF DODGING HIS DEBTS THROUGH BANKRUPTCY!!

Shit, I'd be dumping those bonds NOW.

Any other nation? Really?

Funny, I recall no threats of war when Scotland held it's Independence referendum.

Or when Puerto Rico did.

And Taiwan has been effectively independent for over 50 years

Neither of those involved a foreign power interfering in the votes.

Again, I realize you dun-der didn't learn you no history in Home Skule, Cleetus, but maybe you should look up the History of China before the Communists took over.

You know, the opium wars and the unequal treaties and the backing of regional warlords and all the other shit the west did to China before they got their shit together and got a strong national government.

The west encouraging Taiwan's independence would be an act of war as far a China was concerned.

Also, if China invaded Taiwan, there really isn't shit we could do about it.

1. Bond investors seem to disagree. Bonds are DOWN, but only because people are pulling money to get into stocks which they expect to rise.

Donald Trump’s Election Just Wiped Out $1 Trillion in the Bond Market

2. Your blind acceptance of the non-american side of the issue is noted. Your citing of fairly old history is noted. If China is such a powder keg due to historical grievances, then it was really fucking stupid of US to send so much money and industry to them over the last 30 years.

And well past time to stop doing so.

3. Your lack of understanding of military issues is noted.
The billions the donors and the crooked media lost investing in getting Hillary elected.

That brings a smile to my face.
One thing is certain, all the money in the world, when dealing with the American Stupid is not gonna guarantee a candidates win...both the Bush's and the Clinton's have learned that the hard way.....for the last time, Hillary was a flawed candidate, the DNC err'd in backing her and we lost to a ignorant, self serving, moronic clueless demagogue, end of story

Yep, you idiots figured it out. We're all racists white bastards.

Guess what, we won the country.

Embrace the fascism and go piss yourselves. If you speak softly we might not open the UN internment camps you'd set aside for us white people who didn't convert to Islam.

~Dr. Evil Laugh~

The deplorables kicked the party of corruption to the curb because of that kind of talk. It became a little too obvious.
Democrats are corrupt, you say? As we speak the most corrupt human being ever elected to any office, ie Trump is guilty of partnering with the Russians, the FBI and Taiwan, who's foundation, universities are being investigated and who owes money to foreign countries and find it okay to govern fairly....I challenge you to counter anything on the left comparable to this white tweetin mf!!

Nobody cares about this except the k00k media........who.....lol.......are still doing it wrong now a month after getting their clocks cleaned. Manufactured outraged was given the bumpy cucumber by the American people not even a month ago.

Ive been imploring my compadres on the right to make it a point to tune in CNN, MSNBC et. al. every night because the entertainment value is priceless. Its cant miss TV........Ms. Long Neck on MSNBC tops 'em all for being totally out of touch with regular Americans.

And just look at the philosopher intellectuals posting on this thread like they are enlightening us all..........:spinner::spinner::spinner:.........and nobody is listening them because right now, they don't matter!:rock:
It sure is funny watching the crooked media braying like donkeys while Trump makes them look like fools.
^^^^ he said 'fools' ~ how funny

Why in the hell would Trump want to start shit with China will us having 3 gotdamned Muslim wars going on at present? The guy is a fuckin crazy man. Its not the fuckin Chinese taking jobs, its FUCKIN WALL STREET GIVING THEM THE FUCKIN JOBS...THAT'S WHERE THE BATTLE STARTS AND END YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS!!

When you are running a White Identity movement, the last thing you want your voters to realize is this.

1349960061.jpg

Yeah right, 62 million people that voted for Trump including all those battle ground states that had vooted for Obama and the Democrst the last 40 years, they're all racists. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Many of those were rigged votes. 73 million good Americans voted against Trump, and he is going to hear it on national strike day, January 20, 20107.

Yep, you idiots figured it out. We're all racists white bastards.

Guess what, we won the country.

Embrace the fascism and go piss yourselves. If you speak softly we might not open the UN internment camps you'd set aside for us white people who didn't convert to Islam.

~Dr. Evil Laugh~
Every time you nuts win an election, within a few months, in this case maybe a year, you grow silent. To this day, I have yet to hear one good word from you morons that won a landslide back in 2014, not one good word. Same with Bush winning 2 elections straight...YOU MINDLESS DUMB MF'S ALWAYS DIG UP REAGAN AND FLY WITH HIS SHIT.....gotta say, your record of success is questionable to say the least.

1349960061.jpg

Yeah right, 62 million people that voted for Trump including all those battle ground states that had vooted for Obama and the Democrst the last 40 years, they're all racists. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Many of those were rigged votes. 73 million good Americans voted against Trump, and he is going to hear it on national strike day, January 20, 20107.
Nothing about the Trump win is worthy of any celebration...only doom and gloom and funny tweet shit often...that I look forward to.

Every time you nuts win an election, within a few months, in this case maybe a year, you grow silent. To this day, I have yet to hear one good word from you morons that won a landslide back in 2014, not one good word. Same with Bush winning 2 elections straight...YOU MINDLESS DUMB MF'S ALWAYS DIG UP REAGAN AND FLY WITH HIS SHIT.....gotta say, your record of success is questionable to say the least.

So basically your complaint is that we don't bitch when we're happy with how things are going. mmmk

I agree though, you liberals been bitching nonstop since the country elected Obama. I'm not sure why you're lives are so miserable. Sucks to be ya'll.

1349960061.jpg

Yeah right, 62 million people that voted for Trump including all those battle ground states that had vooted for Obama and the Democrst the last 40 years, they're all racists.

I wouldn't call them all racist, I simply like most people agree that white america is failing to get with the times and migrated to someone who promised them BACK THE GOOD OL DAYS....when women and blacks knew their place in America. Its so secret that most white people in this country are feeling the sting of what NAFTA has produced and racial and gender freedom has brought to this country and they don't like it. And instead of taking their complaints and concerns to Wall Street and its greed for profits, white people do what they do best and that's point fingers to people of color. Its a old tired game they've played throughout history and sadly, this time its not gonna work, despite the Trump promise.

What needs to happen, is a dialog and action on wages in this country. Huge profits are being made by Wall Street and none of that wealth filters down to workers and blaming minorities, women, the Clintons, Obama, God, bunnies and bullshit is not gonna change things for anybody, let alone the so called forgotten white man living in some baron county depending on one manufacturer to make their lives financially easy.
What needs to happen is Democrats need to take all these social engineering agendas like gay marriage, transsexual restrooms, etc. off the table and concentrate on what people care for. They're so busy race baiting, indoctrinating our youth and promoting their liberal agenda they forgot about the rest of America.

1349960061.jpg

Nothing about the Trump win is worthy of any celebration...only doom and gloom and funny tweet shit often...that I look forward to.
Funny that's how I felt when Obama was elected. And as it turned out. I was right. Eight years later, the economy and the world is a total mess.

Funny that's how I felt when Obama was elected. And as it turned out. I was right. Eight years later, the economy and the world is a total mess.
It was that way in the first place. The American economy is much better off. And the antiTrump forces, the solid majority of America, are going to give Trump exactly what Obama's opponents gave him.

1349960061.jpg

I wouldn't call them all racist, I simply like most people agree that white america is failing to get with the times and migrated to someone who promised them BACK THE GOOD OL DAYS....when women and blacks knew their place in America. ....

I stopped reading here.

You understand nothing.

It was that way in the first place. The American economy is much better off. And the antiTrump forces, the solid majority of America, are going to give Trump exactly what Obama's opponents gave him.
The economy is a hot mess???? Excuse me, but the last I looked unemployment at 4%, stock market still making a killing, gas prices still low, housing still strong and Obama's approval ratings at 55%...now I may be a bit off, but that doesn't seem like a mess to me. What people fail to realize, if in fact the economy wasn't so good, guys like Trump, who have ran in the past...wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting elected...why? because voters would have demanded a plan of action to fix shit, rather than this bullshit comedy act they got from Trump...the clown would have to come to the podium with some real meat....so thank Obama guys, he's handing over a great economy to the orange guy in the clown suit!!

The economy is a hot mess???? Excuse me, but the last I looked unemployment at 4%, stock market still making a killing, gas prices still low, housing still strong and Obama's approval ratings at 55%...now I may be a bit off, but that doesn't seem like a mess to me. What people fail to realize, if in fact the economy wasn't so good, guys like Trump, who have ran in the past...wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting elected...why? because voters would have demanded a plan of action to fix shit, rather than this bullshit comedy act they got from Trump...the clown would have to come to the podium with some real meat....so thank Obama guys, he's handing over a great economy to the orange guy in the clown suit!!

Middle Class wages have been stagnate for generations.

Outsourcing, mass immigration, trade deficits, all contribute and all are going to be targeted by Trump.

Middle Class wages have been stagnate for generations.

Outsourcing, mass immigration, trade deficits, all contribute and all are going to be targeted by Trump.
thank the GOP for all that, and you think the GOP is going to stop all that? Really??

1349960061.jpg

What needs to happen is Democrats need to take all these social engineering agendas like gay marriage, transsexual restrooms, etc. off the table and concentrate on what people care for. They're so busy race baiting, indoctrinating our youth and promoting their liberal agenda they forgot about the rest of America.
Who knew talking about equal rights for all is race baiting.

Forum List

Back