🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump speaks to President of Taiwan -- liberal media shits a brick

If China dumps our bonds that will cost them quite a bit of money, and the rest of the bond holders will know that despite that, the US will still pay the full face value of the bonds when they mature.

why would they know that? We just elected a guy with a LONG HISTORY OF DODGING HIS DEBTS THROUGH BANKRUPTCY!!

Shit, I'd be dumping those bonds NOW.

Any other nation? Really?

Funny, I recall no threats of war when Scotland held it's Independence referendum.

Or when Puerto Rico did.

And Taiwan has been effectively independent for over 50 years

Neither of those involved a foreign power interfering in the votes.

Again, I realize you dun-der didn't learn you no history in Home Skule, Cleetus, but maybe you should look up the History of China before the Communists took over.

You know, the opium wars and the unequal treaties and the backing of regional warlords and all the other shit the west did to China before they got their shit together and got a strong national government.

The west encouraging Taiwan's independence would be an act of war as far a China was concerned.

Also, if China invaded Taiwan, there really isn't shit we could do about it.

Nobody cares about this except the k00k media........who.....lol.......are still doing it wrong now a month after getting their clocks cleaned. Manufactured outraged was given the bumpy cucumber by the American people not even a month ago.

Ive been imploring my compadres on the right to make it a point to tune in CNN, MSNBC et. al. every night because the entertainment value is priceless. Its cant miss TV........Ms. Long Neck on MSNBC tops 'em all for being totally out of touch with regular Americans.

And just look at the philosopher intellectuals posting on this thread like they are enlightening us all..........:spinner::spinner::spinner:.........and nobody is listening them because right now, they don't matter!:rock:

They dont call it the boob tube for nothing ya know. :)

If China dumps our bonds that will cost them quite a bit of money, and the rest of the bond holders will know that despite that, the US will still pay the full face value of the bonds when they mature.

why would they know that? We just elected a guy with a LONG HISTORY OF DODGING HIS DEBTS THROUGH BANKRUPTCY!!

Shit, I'd be dumping those bonds NOW.

Any other nation? Really?

Funny, I recall no threats of war when Scotland held it's Independence referendum.

Or when Puerto Rico did.

And Taiwan has been effectively independent for over 50 years

Neither of those involved a foreign power interfering in the votes.

Again, I realize you dun-der didn't learn you no history in Home Skule, Cleetus, but maybe you should look up the History of China before the Communists took over.

You know, the opium wars and the unequal treaties and the backing of regional warlords and all the other shit the west did to China before they got their shit together and got a strong national government.

The west encouraging Taiwan's independence would be an act of war as far a China was concerned.

Also, if China invaded Taiwan, there really isn't shit we could do about it.

1. Bond investors seem to disagree. Bonds are DOWN, but only because people are pulling money to get into stocks which they expect to rise.

Donald Trump’s Election Just Wiped Out $1 Trillion in the Bond Market

2. Your blind acceptance of the non-american side of the issue is noted. Your citing of fairly old history is noted. If China is such a powder keg due to historical grievances, then it was really fucking stupid of US to send so much money and industry to them over the last 30 years.

And well past time to stop doing so.

3. Your lack of understanding of military issues is noted.

Well we don't want to start ww3.

But if we are going to start winning again and get fair trade deals we need a president who's not a pussy.

We owe China a lot of money. So much we have leverage. China needs us and we don't "need" to pay our debt. We've forgiven other countries debt and trump knows how to go bankrupt.

Obama can talk to Cuba so trump can talk to taiwan

Um, again, cheating China isn't like Cheating the poor schlub who thought doing the sinks in Trump Tower was a great contract.

so you want America to declare "Bankruptcy"? Seriously?

I'm curious to see how the debt problem ends up working out. If you ask me it's a big ponzi scheme and eventually either we pay it off or it keeps doubling. So it's 20 trillion now right? Will it be a problem when it's 40, 80, 160, 320 trillion? Can anyone say when the debt will be officially too much?

No I don't want to go bankrupt.

Im laughing watching the progressive comments..........for 8 years, the debt ballooned from Keira Knightly boobs to Kim K boobs and suddenly the left is all concerned about the debt!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Nobody cares about this except the k00k media........who.....lol.......are still doing it wrong now a month after getting their clocks cleaned. Manufactured outraged was given the bumpy cucumber by the American people not even a month ago.

Ive been imploring my compadres on the right to make it a point to tune in CNN, MSNBC et. al. every night because the entertainment value is priceless. Its cant miss TV........Ms. Long Neck on MSNBC tops 'em all for being totally out of touch with regular Americans.

And just look at the philosopher intellectuals posting on this thread like they are enlightening us all..........:spinner::spinner::spinner:.........and nobody is listening them because right now, they don't matter!:rock:

They dont call it the boob tube for nothing ya know. :)

There is nothing more fun than watching losers pretending to be winners when you know for certain they are reporting with a giant bumpy cucumber slammed in the pooper..........every night I tune in for a few minutes and snicker because I can.:2up:

urt
Obama opened up contact with Cuba after much discussion & prior work through State.

The orange Cheeto had no clue & and arranged this call to see if he could build a hotel in Taiwan & knew nothing about the one china policy.
Obama visits a despotic communist country and legitimizes Castro's rule over the country.Please post a link that proves Trump did not know about the bullshit One China policies, he is an international business man so I think you pulled that opinion out of your fourth point of contact.
TK, please write clearly. Cuba should be opened to commercial and cultural activity: it will end communist control there much more than sixty plus years of ineffective sanctions that never worked.
Cheer for Obama for visiting a Communist country and treating with a murdering despot, who has made no indication whatsoever that he will end Communism in his country .He's not likely to either because his life won't be worth shit the second after the curtain drops.You Dems raise hell because Trump takes a phone call from a countries President that doesn't want to be under the boot of Communism. I don't know what you mean by writing clearly, but the hypocrisy you lefties spew out is crystal.
Your heroes Nixon and Bush did the same. Troll along, TK.
Sorry I'm not a Liberal I have never had a politician as a hero. When they do something stupid I will call them on it.
So you run away & deny you ever voted for rthem.

Just like all the Bush voters suddenly disappeared, we already have Trump voters in denial.

Exactly.....Trump is playing with both Russia and Taiwan, a very dangerous game. His business savvy bullshit will not play in a world as president of the US, something he will soon learn. It sickens me to think, the global and financial damage that will ensue if he continues down this path. Wall Street will be wise to stand on notice and all these retired white mf's that voted in this moron, best be on notice too, as well as pension ready workers. Lets keep in mind, Trump is a builder of a brand, ie his name and nothing more. Owning fuckin luxuary hotels does not render a mf God of how to do shit....a fuckin hole in the way motel generates money, duh
Oh yeah, and what did that know nothing, community organizing, commie, son of a Muslim with radical terrorist associations aka Hussien Obama know in 08? Bullshit.

Evidently, you have no idea what a community organizer does. You are obviously a bigoted fuck and Muslims. What terrorist associations - please tell me so I can laugh at you. Obama was in the Illinois Senate & then the US Senate. El Cheeto was handed a fortune by his daddy, ripped off contractors, set up a fraudulent university, bribed a Florida official, accused of raping a 13 year old girl several times, a womanizer groper, and the biggest liar in the campaign. The only thing Trumps cares about is lining his pockets.
Can you support any of that? obie has done nothing but nurse off the public titty and Trump built an empire. We have a very different value system.
Obama worked as a community organizer hitred by a private organization and also as a lawyer. You are just too uninformed to know this?

I guaran-fucvking-tee that Donald Trump has received more in corporate welfare than Barack Obama has ever received in government compensation.
Ha ha ha. So you admit, he hasn't created a single job. The only reason Obama was accepted in those elite schools, hired and did the work he did, became a useless senator, and a disastrous president IS BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. Everybody knows it. That's why the liberal politics of sexual and racial politics and division was rejected on Nov. 8.
As President, he has created millions of jobs.

The only thing I saw on Nov 8th was the rising of the racists & bigots to vote for one of their own.

Oh yeah, and what did that know nothing, community organizing, commie, son of a Muslim with radical terrorist associations aka Hussien Obama know in 08? Bullshit.

Evidently, you have no idea what a community organizer does. You are obviously a bigoted fuck and Muslims. What terrorist associations - please tell me so I can laugh at you. Obama was in the Illinois Senate & then the US Senate. El Cheeto was handed a fortune by his daddy, ripped off contractors, set up a fraudulent university, bribed a Florida official, accused of raping a 13 year old girl several times, a womanizer groper, and the biggest liar in the campaign. The only thing Trumps cares about is lining his pockets.
Can you support any of that? obie has done nothing but nurse off the public titty and Trump built an empire. We have a very different value system.
Obama worked as a community organizer hitred by a private organization and also as a lawyer. You are just too uninformed to know this?

I guaran-fucvking-tee that Donald Trump has received more in corporate welfare than Barack Obama has ever received in government compensation.
Ha ha ha. So you admit, he hasn't created a single job. The only reason Obama was accepted in those elite schools, hired and did the work he did, became a useless senator, and a disastrous president IS BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. Everybody knows it. That's why the liberal politics of sexual and racial politics and division was rejected on Nov. 8.

The only thing I saw on Nov 8th was the rising of the racists & bigots to vote for one of their own.
obama created jobs? How? Where?

You saw many millions of racists huh? You intolerant little fuck.

Oh, you poor butt hurt little weasel. Trump is not going to create any jobs. And yes the alt right racists came out of the slime to vote.

Millions of them. I live in a very racist area. Yes, I am intolerant of racists. Why aren't you?

Millions of them. I live in a very racist area. Yes, I am intolerant of racists. Why aren't you?
Liberals are more dangerous. They see evil in anyone failing to agree fully with them.

Liberals are more dangerous. They see evil in anyone failing to agree fully with them.
weasel sees nothing wrong with being racist.

What I meant was the US could very easily help Taiwan become yet another economic powerhouse like Japan, and therefore a huge competition for China. They were on their way to doing that before the "one China" policy. The Chinese have a leash on Kim Dung Poop and know exactly how to put the brakes on him. They just won't do it because they see him as a counter balance to the US and its allies and competitors like Japan and S. Korea around them.

Trump is using Taiwan to get to the Chinese.
Ah, the businessman at work, already starting shit with a country that own 99.99 of this country's debt. Great move, business idiot that lost a billion dollars in one year.

Obama sending ships and planes to the Senkaku islands isn't starting trouble, but a stupid phone call is.

US defies China to fly over disputed Senkaku islands - France 24
That you can't see the difference is why Trump is unqualified to be president. Neither of you get it.
Actually Trump is overqualified and exactly what this country needs.
Overly qualified for what? Scaring the shit out of overly gullible ignorant whites? On that we can agree
Over 500 successful companies worldwide, tens of thousands of employees, as compared to Obama in '08, a radical anti American ideologue with zero experience who had not created a single job, and enabled and given positions just because he was black.

Donald Trump speaks with Taiwan's President - CNNPolitics.com

It's high time that America's hypocritical policy of "not recognizing" Taiwan come to an end.

Taiwan is a friend and a trading partner. There is no reason Trump shouldn't talk to this independent country's President.

If Communist China doesn't like it, really they can take a long walk off a short pier.
Donald Trump speaking with the Taiwan's president does not imply in any way that the US is formally recognizing Taiwan. Although Trump's action is provocative it is not a problem in itself. However, once he becomes president a formal recognition of Taiwan would mean a break in diplomatic relations with mainline China.

The Peoples Republic of China has a long term policy of refusing to maintain diplomatic relations with any nation that recognizes the Republic of China but does not object to nations conducting economic, cultural, and other such exchanges with Taiwan that do not imply diplomatic relation.

Trump is correct when he says the US sells billions of dollars of Military equipment to Taiwan but his actions clearly show his lack of understanding of both US policy toward China and of how diplomacy works.

Bottom line, Trump needs to get himself a Secretary of State who understands foreign policy and diplomatic relations or he's going get this country in a lot of trouble real fast.

I think it shows an excellent grasp of how diplomacy was NOT WORKING.

We gave China everything they wanted and then they gave US shit in return.

China is being served notice that that game is over.
Exactly. And he's showing he knows exactly how to deal with the Chinese, and negotiate from a position of strength. Ya gotta love this guy, he's off to a roaring start.

Donald Trump takes fresh swipe at China - CNNPolitics.com

Trump, in two tweets late Sunday, accused China of keeping its currency artificially low and of military posturing in the South China Sea -- home to a tense territorial dispute.
"Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into their country (the US doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!," Trump said on Twitter.
Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 4, 2016
their country (the U.S. doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 4, 2016
Why in the hell would Trump want to start shit with China will us having 3 gotdamned Muslim wars going on at present? The guy is a fuckin crazy man. Its not the fuckin Chinese taking jobs, its FUCKIN WALL STREET GIVING THEM THE FUCKIN JOBS...THAT'S WHERE THE BATTLE STARTS AND END YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS!!
We saw what Obama's inexperience, incompetence, and ineptitude got us. Russian invasion of Crimea, over 300,000 dead in Syria, ISIS, and the Islamization of the the Middle East.

Why in the hell would Trump want to start shit with China will us having 3 gotdamned Muslim wars going on at present? The guy is a fuckin crazy man. Its not the fuckin Chinese taking jobs, its FUCKIN WALL STREET GIVING THEM THE FUCKIN JOBS...THAT'S WHERE THE BATTLE STARTS AND END YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS!!

But you see, the Chinese aren't white.

When you are running a White Identity movement, the last thing you want your voters to realize is this.

1349960061.jpg
This race baiting strategy isn't working any longer.

I see ev il when they spew racial slurs and speak bigoted talk & lie.

When you are running a White Identity movement, the last thing you want your voters to realize is this.

1349960061.jpg

Evidently, attracting racists & bigots worked well for Trump.

It sure is funny watching the crooked media braying like donkeys while Trump makes them look like fools.

1349960061.jpg

Evidently, attracting racists & bigots worked well for Trump.
Yeah right, 62 million people that voted for Trump including all those battle ground states that had vooted for Obama and the Democrst the last 40 years, they're all racists.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back