🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump speaks to President of Taiwan -- liberal media shits a brick

Obama worked as a community organizer hitred by a private organization and also as a lawyer. You are just too uninformed to know this?

I guaran-fucvking-tee that Donald Trump has received more in corporate welfare than Barack Obama has ever received in government compensation.
Ha ha ha. So you admit, he hasn't created a single job. The only reason Obama was accepted in those elite schools, hired and did the work he did, became a useless senator, and a disastrous president IS BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. Everybody knows it. That's why the liberal politics of sexual and racial politics and division was rejected on Nov. 8.
As President, he has created millions of jobs.

The only thing I saw on Nov 8th was the rising of the racists & bigots to vote for one of their own.
obama created jobs? How? Where?

You saw many millions of racists huh? You intolerant little fuck.
Millions of them. I live in a very racist area. Yes, I am intolerant of racists. Why aren't you?
Democratic party has become the party of the Muslim Brotherhood, bigotry against whites, and open antisemitism disguised as antizionism. If they're so concerned about racism maybe they should eliminate this cancer inside their own body.
OH My God.

Sounds to me like you like the idea of the ASl Right. I bet you were at that meeting in DC & were chanting Heil Trump Heil Trump.

Nothing about the Trump win is worthy of any celebration...only doom and gloom and funny tweet shit often...that I look forward to.
Funny that's how I felt when Obama was elected. And as it turned out. I was right. Eight years later, the economy and the world is a total mess.
It was that way in the first place. The American economy is much better off. And the antiTrump forces, the solid majority of America, are going to give Trump exactly what Obama's opponents gave him.
The economy is a hot mess???? Excuse me, but the last I looked unemployment at 4%, stock market still making a killing, gas prices still low, housing still strong and Obama's approval ratings at 55%...now I may be a bit off, but that doesn't seem like a mess to me. What people fail to realize, if in fact the economy wasn't so good, guys like Trump, who have ran in the past...wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting elected...why? because voters would have demanded a plan of action to fix shit, rather than this bullshit comedy act they got from Trump...the clown would have to come to the podium with some real meat....so thank Obama guys, he's handing over a great economy to the orange guy in the clown suit!!

Middle Class wages have been stagnate for generations.

Outsourcing, mass immigration, trade deficits, all contribute and all are going to be targeted by Trump.
thank the GOP for all that, and you think the GOP is going to stop all that? Really??
Dude, you are so wasting your time with these people. For some strange reason, they can't remember it was Newts contract with America that gave them NAFTA, its the GOP who passed legislation rewarding companies that outsoursed jobs and its the GOP who's had both houses for a very long time, who run on passing laws to stop illegal immigration but do nothing once in office. I mean, they're too stupid for their own good, stop wasting your time with these idiots.

Ha ha ha. So you admit, he hasn't created a single job. The only reason Obama was accepted in those elite schools, hired and did the work he did, became a useless senator, and a disastrous president IS BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. Everybody knows it. That's why the liberal politics of sexual and racial politics and division was rejected on Nov. 8.

The only thing I saw on Nov 8th was the rising of the racists & bigots to vote for one of their own.

Millions of them. I live in a very racist area. Yes, I am intolerant of racists. Why aren't you?
Democratic party has become the party of the Muslim Brotherhood, bigotry against whites, and open antisemitism disguised as antizionism. If they're so concerned about racism maybe they should eliminate this cancer inside their own body.
OH My God.

Sounds to me like you like the idea of the ASl Right. I bet you were at that meeting in DC & were chanting Heil Trump Heil Trump.

Your godwin is noted. YOur post is invalid.

Funny that's how I felt when Obama was elected. And as it turned out. I was right. Eight years later, the economy and the world is a total mess.
It was that way in the first place. The American economy is much better off. And the antiTrump forces, the solid majority of America, are going to give Trump exactly what Obama's opponents gave him.
The economy is a hot mess???? Excuse me, but the last I looked unemployment at 4%, stock market still making a killing, gas prices still low, housing still strong and Obama's approval ratings at 55%...now I may be a bit off, but that doesn't seem like a mess to me. What people fail to realize, if in fact the economy wasn't so good, guys like Trump, who have ran in the past...wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting elected...why? because voters would have demanded a plan of action to fix shit, rather than this bullshit comedy act they got from Trump...the clown would have to come to the podium with some real meat....so thank Obama guys, he's handing over a great economy to the orange guy in the clown suit!!

Outsourcing, mass immigration, trade deficits, all contribute and all are going to be targeted by Trump.
thank the GOP for all that, and you think the GOP is going to stop all that? Really??
Dude, you are so wasting your time with these people. For some strange reason, they can't remember it was Newts contract with America that gave them NAFTA, its the GOP who passed legislation rewarding companies that outsoursed jobs and its the GOP who's had both houses for a very long time, who run on passing laws to stop illegal immigration but do nothing once in office. I mean, they're too stupid for their own good, stop wasting your time with these idiots.

So, you completely missed the republican primaries?

Evidently, attracting racists & bigots worked well for Trump.
Yeah right, 62 million people that voted for Trump including all those battle ground states that had vooted for Obama and the Democrst the last 40 years, they're all racists. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Many of those were rigged votes. 73 million good Americans voted against Trump, and he is going to hear it on national strike day, January 20, 20107.
Nothing about the Trump win is worthy of any celebration...only doom and gloom and funny tweet shit often...that I look forward to.
Oh, we're gonna give him much more than hell my friend...gloves off!! And payback is a bitch!! Obama dear friend, this one's gonna be for you!!

In what respect, Charlie?

1. THe battle between Free Traders and Trump.

2. The rage of the rank and file with the lack of action on deportation that led them to dismiss all attempts by the GOP establishment to play games with that issue again.

3. Trump, who built his campaign and if he is smart realizes, his presidency on the wall and deportations.

2. The rage of the rank and file with the lack of action on deportation that led them to dismiss all attempts by the GOP establishment to play games with that issue again.

3. Trump, who built his campaign and if he is smart realizes, his presidency on the wall and deportations.
His presidency is on jobs and jobs and jobs. Only the racist Corrells care about the wall and deportation, which will not happen.

Japan is an economic powerhouse, though in perpetual recession with an aged and aging population, and Taiwan is already no slouch. Do they want a militarized Japan? No, but that ship has pretty much sailed, and it's not like a Japan with the militarized U.S. backing them has stopped them from largely doing what they want in the South China Sea. No reason to suspect Japan will be able to either, and it's not like Taiwan and Japan are allies on the issue. They're unfriendly about it towards each other. And it's not a good bargain to China, obviously, or they would have already done it. The Kims have been a problem for China for a long time now, but that's preferable to China than destabilizing the regime and dealing with the disaster that will inevitably follow.
What I meant was the US could very easily help Taiwan become yet another economic powerhouse like Japan, and therefore a huge competition for China. They were on their way to doing that before the "one China" policy. The Chinese have a leash on Kim Dung Poop and know exactly how to put the brakes on him. They just won't do it because they see him as a counter balance to the US and its allies and competitors like Japan and S. Korea around them.

Trump is using Taiwan to get to the Chinese.
Ah, the businessman at work, already starting shit with a country that own 99.99 of this country's debt. Great move, business idiot that lost a billion dollars in one year.

Obama sending ships and planes to the Senkaku islands isn't starting trouble, but a stupid phone call is.

US defies China to fly over disputed Senkaku islands - France 24
That you can't see the difference is why Trump is unqualified to be president. Neither of you get it.

The only qualifications to be president are age and being born in this country. We could argue till the cows come home about other qualifications and wouldn't get anywhere, since being 35 years of age and being a natural born citizen are the only qualifications that count.
They should also be the qualifications for voting.

His presidency is on jobs and jobs and jobs. Only the racist Corrells care about the wall and deportation, which will not happen.
(sigh)....there are plenty of low wage jobs in this country.....his so called reign should be on increasing wages...the hell with all these low paying jobs...12 bucks an hour is nothing to live off of.

(sigh)....there are plenty of low wage jobs in this country.....his so called reign should be on increasing wages...the hell with all these low paying jobs...12 bucks an hour is nothing to live off of.
Yes, creating jobs and raising wages.

What exactly has Obama failed on when it comes to Taiwan?

That will either elicit stunned silence or some mildly amusing attempts at an answer.

Did Obama call the President of Taiwan to congratulate her when she was elected? He didn't have any problem shaking hands with Hugo Chavez and welcoming Raul Castro.

That will either elicit stunned silence or some mildly amusing attempts at an answer.

Did Obama call the President of Taiwan to congratulate her when she was elected? He didn't have any problem shaking hands with Hugo Chavez and welcoming Raul Castro.
They were recognized Heads of State by the world. The President of Taiwan is not the Chinese Head of State, though she insists she is.

Nobody cares about this except the k00k media........who.....lol.......are still doing it wrong now a month after getting their clocks cleaned. Manufactured outraged was given the bumpy cucumber by the American people not even a month ago.

Ive been imploring my compadres on the right to make it a point to tune in CNN, MSNBC et. al. every night because the entertainment value is priceless. Its cant miss TV........Ms. Long Neck on MSNBC tops 'em all for being totally out of touch with regular Americans.

And just look at the philosopher intellectuals posting on this thread like they are enlightening us all..........:spinner::spinner::spinner:.........and nobody is listening them because right now, they don't matter!:rock:
It sure is funny watching the crooked media braying like donkeys while Trump makes them look like fools.
^^^^ he said 'fools' ~ how funny
Who won, against all odds, despite all the predictions, and non stop bashing in the biased corrupt media, fool?

Why in the hell would Trump want to start shit with China will us having 3 gotdamned Muslim wars going on at present? The guy is a fuckin crazy man. Its not the fuckin Chinese taking jobs, its FUCKIN WALL STREET GIVING THEM THE FUCKIN JOBS...THAT'S WHERE THE BATTLE STARTS AND END YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS!!

But you see, the Chinese aren't white.

When you are running a White Identity movement, the last thing you want your voters to realize is this.

1349960061.jpg
This race baiting strategy isn't working any longer.

Yeah right, 62 million people that voted for Trump including all those battle ground states that had vooted for Obama and the Democrst the last 40 years, they're all racists. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Many of those were rigged votes. 73 million good Americans voted against Trump, and he is going to hear it on national strike day, January 20, 20107.
rigged? Ha ha ha. You mean the 3 million fake votes by illegal aliens in CA and NY who were able to vote showing ID's or a piece of mail with their name and address on it?

The economy and the world is better off under Obama? What parallel universe do you live in? Ha ha ha.

Nobody cares about this except the k00k media........who.....lol.......are still doing it wrong now a month after getting their clocks cleaned. Manufactured outraged was given the bumpy cucumber by the American people not even a month ago.

Ive been imploring my compadres on the right to make it a point to tune in CNN, MSNBC et. al. every night because the entertainment value is priceless. Its cant miss TV........Ms. Long Neck on MSNBC tops 'em all for being totally out of touch with regular Americans.

And just look at the philosopher intellectuals posting on this thread like they are enlightening us all..........:spinner::spinner::spinner:.........and nobody is listening them because right now, they don't matter!:rock:
It sure is funny watching the crooked media braying like donkeys while Trump makes them look like fools.
^^^^ he said 'fools' ~ how funny
Who won, against all odds, despite all the predictions, and non stop bashing in the biased corrupt media, fool?
Hey, he rigged the election, as we all know.

rigged? Ha ha ha. You mean the 3 million fake votes by illegal aliens in CA and NY who were able to vote showing ID's or a piece of mail with their name and address on it?
Prove it. Give factual evidence. You can't and you won't.

Noted...however did Obama go around the world and denounce Trump as an ineffective human being? End of fuckin rant, now get a fuckin life.

OH My God.

No I was standing right next to the Orlando shooter's dad in the VIP section of a Hillary rally.

I agree, you guys should vote for Ellison as your party leader, a radical Muslim anti American antisemite with ties to racist terrorist loving Farakhann.

Forum List

Back