🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump speaks to President of Taiwan -- liberal media shits a brick

What I meant was the US could very easily help Taiwan become yet another economic powerhouse like Japan, and therefore a huge competition for China. They were on their way to doing that before the "one China" policy. The Chinese have a leash on Kim Dung Poop and know exactly how to put the brakes on him. They just won't do it because they see him as a counter balance to the US and its allies and competitors like Japan and S. Korea around them.

Trump is using Taiwan to get to the Chinese.
What decade are you in? Taiwan is an economic power and has been one for a long time. It has a better health care system, with healthier and longer living people than the USA.
Half the shit we use to own had a made in Taiwan label in it.
Exactly. US capitulated to China and now everything is made in China. The Chinese need to understand, it can go back to made in Taiwan just as fast as it did with China. The Chinese have been waging an economic war as well as an arms race, while using and abusing the US economy and the incompetent politicians that run it's economy.
So, your & El Cheeto's plan is to bar US companies from 1.3 billion customers. Maybe Ivanka can get her shoes made in Taiwan now instead of China?
You're too stupid to see what Trump is doing. Taiwan is a free society whereas China is authoritarian, and has been screwing this country for decades. China will reign in Kim Dung Poop, he is not worth the US going back on its One China policy. I bet the Chunese are telling Kim Dung Poop to get his shit together right now.
The joke is you thinking Trump knows what he is doing.

Well, the Chinese don't want Taiwan to become another economic powerhouse like Japan at their doorstep, nor do they want a militarized Japan, nor do they want it to become harder for them to sell their slave labor made goods all over the world.

Reigning in Kim Dung Poop and backing off their aggressive stance in the S. China sea seems like a good bargain.
Japan is an economic powerhouse, though in perpetual recession with an aged and aging population, and Taiwan is already no slouch. Do they want a militarized Japan? No, but that ship has pretty much sailed, and it's not like a Japan with the militarized U.S. backing them has stopped them from largely doing what they want in the South China Sea. No reason to suspect Japan will be able to either, and it's not like Taiwan and Japan are allies on the issue. They're unfriendly about it towards each other. And it's not a good bargain to China, obviously, or they would have already done it. The Kims have been a problem for China for a long time now, but that's preferable to China than destabilizing the regime and dealing with the disaster that will inevitably follow.
What I meant was the US could very easily help Taiwan become yet another economic powerhouse like Japan, and therefore a huge competition for China. They were on their way to doing that before the "one China" policy. The Chinese have a leash on Kim Dung Poop and know exactly how to put the brakes on him. They just won't do it because they see him as a counter balance to the US and its allies and competitors like Japan and S. Korea around them.

Ah, the businessman at work, already starting shit with a country that own 99.99 of this country's debt. Great move, business idiot that lost a billion dollars in one year.
You guys want it both ways, don't you? You're constantly complaining about how Trump has over 500 successful companies worldwide with tens of thousands of employees and how hard its going to be for him to divest while being president blah blah blah, then you tell us what a total failure this billionaire who spent less than a 100 million of his own money, compared to the tens of billions spend by the republican candidates, democrats, and the media, and he still made it to the presidency.
So, is Trump trying to use Taiwan as a tool for our country or for his wallet? Donald Trump is a con man. He will use his position as President to line his pockets just like he did with his campaign spending. His campaign paid rent for space in Trump tower. His word is shit as he refused to pay on contracts. He rails against China yet gets his shit made there. And you're dumb enough to kiss his ass.
Bullshit. He has enough money, you moron. Someone who wants to do that does it quietly, not become president so the leftists and the crooked media put all his moves under a magnifying glass as they are now.

El Cheeto is the right name for the biggest disgrace in American presidential history.

This fiasco with Taiwan as well as Carrier and the voting-illegal nonsense is only the beginning of his inevitable downfall.

What decade are you in? Taiwan is an economic power and has been one for a long time. It has a better health care system, with healthier and longer living people than the USA.
Exactly. US capitulated to China and now everything is made in China. The Chinese need to understand, it can go back to made in Taiwan just as fast as it did with China. The Chinese have been waging an economic war as well as an arms race, while using and abusing the US economy and the incompetent politicians that run it's economy.
So, your & El Cheeto's plan is to bar US companies from 1.3 billion customers. Maybe Ivanka can get her shoes made in Taiwan now instead of China?
You're too stupid to see what Trump is doing. Taiwan is a free society whereas China is authoritarian, and has been screwing this country for decades. China will reign in Kim Dung Poop, he is not worth the US going back on its One China policy. I bet the Chunese are telling Kim Dung Poop to get his shit together right now.
No he just stumbled across the 500 successful worldwide companies he wins, and all the accomplishments he's had by knowing absolutely nothing.

Trumo continues to avoid intelligence briefings and thus, showing the world how clueless he is to foreign policy. This was a small gaff. The next time he screws up, it could start WWIII.

What a clueless clown...

guess who is not getting daily intelligence briefings

clinton that is who

--LOL

Unfortunately your boy thinks he knows everything and doesn't need them. He has already made some YUGE mistakes, cause he is an egomaniac.

why lie

got that much butthurt

--LOL
What exactly has Obama failed on when it comes to Taiwan?

That will either elicit stunned silence or some mildly amusing attempts at an answer.
Ceding the debate to China....have you noticed the South China Sea?

What debate? The US recognized China as China 30 some years ago.
Wow....what fucking liberal brilliance there folks.....:lol:

You want a war with China I hope you'll be enlisting.

Trumpettes will never admit their Cult leader doesn't know the difference between his ars and a hole in the ground.

The Rulers Have Been Ruiners

Previous Presidents have put America in a hole in the ground by going along with ever-failing procedures. Trump is the difference that will enable us to climb out of the Establishment's sinking pit.

Trumo continues to avoid intelligence briefings and thus, showing the world how clueless he is to foreign policy. This was a small gaff. The next time he screws up, it could start WWIII.

What a clueless clown...

clinton that is who

--LOL

Unfortunately your boy thinks he knows everything and doesn't need them. He has already made some YUGE mistakes, cause he is an egomaniac.

why lie

got that much butthurt

--LOL

Trumpettes will never admit their Cult leader doesn't know the difference between his ars and a whole in the ground.
Unlike you we know the difference between hole and whole. Retard.

As in the eye of a hurricane, the hole whirled is watching.

Well, the Chinese don't want Taiwan to become another economic powerhouse like Japan at their doorstep, nor do they want a militarized Japan, nor do they want it to become harder for them to sell their slave labor made goods all over the world.

Reigning in Kim Dung Poop and backing off their aggressive stance in the S. China sea seems like a good bargain.
Japan is an economic powerhouse, though in perpetual recession with an aged and aging population, and Taiwan is already no slouch. Do they want a militarized Japan? No, but that ship has pretty much sailed, and it's not like a Japan with the militarized U.S. backing them has stopped them from largely doing what they want in the South China Sea. No reason to suspect Japan will be able to either, and it's not like Taiwan and Japan are allies on the issue. They're unfriendly about it towards each other. And it's not a good bargain to China, obviously, or they would have already done it. The Kims have been a problem for China for a long time now, but that's preferable to China than destabilizing the regime and dealing with the disaster that will inevitably follow.

Ah, the businessman at work, already starting shit with a country that own 99.99 of this country's debt. Great move, business idiot that lost a billion dollars in one year.
You guys want it both ways, don't you? You're constantly complaining about how Trump has over 500 successful companies worldwide with tens of thousands of employees and how hard its going to be for him to divest while being president blah blah blah, then you tell us what a total failure this billionaire who spent less than a 100 million of his own money, compared to the tens of billions spend by the republican candidates, democrats, and the media, and he still made it to the presidency.
So, is Trump trying to use Taiwan as a tool for our country or for his wallet? Donald Trump is a con man. He will use his position as President to line his pockets just like he did with his campaign spending. His campaign paid rent for space in Trump tower. His word is shit as he refused to pay on contracts. He rails against China yet gets his shit made there. And you're dumb enough to kiss his ass.

Hotel in Moscow - CHECK
Hotel in Taiwan- CHECK
Hotel in Philippines= CHECK

Yup, his wallet is already bulging.

What a clueless clown...

clinton that is who

--LOL

why lie

got that much butthurt

--LOL

Trumpettes will never admit their Cult leader doesn't know the difference between his ars and a hole in the ground.

Previous Presidents have put America in a hole in the ground by going along with ever-failing procedures. Trump is the difference that will enable us to climb out of the Establishment's sinking pit.
What the fuck are you talking about ???? Its you white motherfuckers that agreed to NAFTA, its you white motherfuckers that keep voting in fucking NAFTA friendly GOP bitches, its you white motherfuckers that bitched when Obama wanted to do TTP and a infastructure bill and its you stupid white motherfuckers that voted in a guy that is gonna do nothing for you whores...keep dreaming you mindless simple white whore......800 jobs in a country filled with millions, you make me want to vomit.....you are too fuckin stupid for words.

clinton that is who

--LOL

why lie

got that much butthurt

--LOL

What the fuck are you talking about ???? Its you white motherfuckers that agreed to NAFTA, its you white motherfuckers that keep voting in fucking NAFTA friendly GOP bitches, its you white motherfuckers that bitched when Obama wanted to do TTP and a infastructure bill and its you stupid white motherfuckers that voted in a guy that is gonna do nothing for you whores...keep dreaming you mindless simple white whore......800 jobs in a country filled with millions, you make me want to vomit.....you are too fuckin stupid for words.
As I recall, Bill Clinton was the first black POTUS....democrats told us so.....

Exactly.....Trump is playing with both Russia and Taiwan, a very dangerous game. His business savvy bullshit will not play in a world as president of the US, something he will soon learn. It sickens me to think, the global and financial damage that will ensue if he continues down this path. Wall Street will be wise to stand on notice and all these retired white mf's that voted in this moron, best be on notice too, as well as pension ready workers. Lets keep in mind, Trump is a builder of a brand, ie his name and nothing more. Owning fuckin luxuary hotels does not render a mf God of how to do shit....a fuckin hole in the way motel generates money, duh

why lie

got that much butthurt

--LOL

As I recall, Bill Clinton was the first black POTUS....democrats told us so.....
Deflect much, bitch? Typical redneck with his dick in hand response, bye white bitch

why lie

got that much butthurt

--LOL

Deflect much, bitch? Typical redneck with his dick in hand response, bye white bitch
I don't have my dick in my hand that often, I get tired on untying and tying my shoe.....

But thanks for thinking of my dick......

What a clueless clown...
There is no intelligence in the Obama administration to worry about being briefed on,,.:lol:
There is no intelligence amongst the Trump supporters when they are all too fucking stupid to understand how the world works.
. The world according to Dave eh ?? Well guess what Dave, your world will be getting smaller & smaller along with the impact of your opinions. It's about time the country woke up.
It will soon wake up to see the con man you asshats just elected President.

Drain the swamp? you morons believed that it is already shown to be incorrect.

What he meant was drain the swamp of Millionaires and replace them with Billionaires. CANNOT BELIEVE YOU MISSED THAT!!
Billionaires who dissed his dumb ass during the election, when not one would vouch for the moron.

I don't have my dick in my hand that often, I get tired on untying and tying my shoe.....

You got jokes and we got Trump...thanks white bitch!!

El Cheeto is the right name for the biggest disgrace in American presidential history.

This fiasco with Taiwan as well as Carrier and the voting-illegal nonsense is only the beginning of his inevitable downfall.
^ already has "Still with Hillary 2020" yards sign up

Nope, Did not vote for her. Your continued lying only makes you look pathetic.

You got jokes and we got Trump...thanks white bitch!!
Jokes on you my little handed beotch......:lol:

Exactly.....Trump is playing with both Russia and Taiwan, a very dangerous game. His business savvy bullshit will not play in a world as president of the US, something he will soon learn. It sickens me to think, the global and financial damage that will ensue if he continues down this path. Wall Street will be wise to stand on notice and all these retired white mf's that voted in this moron, best be on notice too, as well as pension ready workers. Lets keep in mind, Trump is a builder of a brand, ie his name and nothing more. Owning fuckin luxuary hotels does not render a mf God of how to do shit....a fuckin hole in the way motel generates money, duh
Trump is smarter than you.

Nope, Did not vote for her. Your continued lying only makes you look pathetic.

Sure, Jake.

You have fewer pro-Republican posts than Rdean

Forum List

Back