Trump stares in silence when asked why he keeps hiring wackos and liars

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

I REALLY hate using the Daily Beast but its an honest question, why keep hiring idiots!? Especially Bolton who went against EVERYTHING Trump ran on as a candidate? Makes no sense AT ALL.
Too bad the video cut off before he offered an answer. I worry that Trump is looking exhausted and shaky these past months, the events of the past year starting to get to him, but obviously, he didn't think them wackos or liars when he hired them, just that is how they turned out!

But then, I remember when Trump HIRED Bolton, the Left was enraged, and called him a crazy, wacko warmonger. Now they are surprised?

I REALLY hate using the Daily Beast but its an honest question, why keep hiring idiots!? Especially Bolton who went against EVERYTHING Trump ran on as a candidate? Makes no sense AT ALL.

Turns out there aren't that many options in the swamp.
NSA doesn't require senate confirmation so he can pick literally ANYONE he wants. Why not Patrick Buchanan? Tucker Carlson? Tulsi Gabbard? I am sure there are a TON of people closer in line with his foreign policy beliefs than Bolton.

NSA doesn't require senate confirmation so he can pick literally ANYONE he wants. Why not Patrick Buchanan? Tucker Carlson? Tulsi Gabbard? I am sure there are a TON of people closer in line with his foreign policy beliefs than Bolton.

Tulsi raised her hand for free health care for illegals...

Tucker Carlson quite likely would not take the job.

Unfortunately the swamp is very deep. It is something we have to deal with, but president Trump can not deal with all of it at once.

How many have left him ?? The ones remaining imo are all ass kissers

How many have left him ?? The ones remaining imo are all ass kissers

Aren't you a CNN viewer?

Damn. You think Tucker Carlson is qualified to head the NSA?

I am embarrassed for you.

It's a great question.. All the major entrepreneurs are egotists and narcissistic. P T Barnum was the 1st national figure to reach this status, but Trump has outdone HIM in every way.. A lot the same as Musk, Jobs, and all the Sharks on Shark Tank..

It's DAMN hard to work for them.. Saw this personally in Silicon Valley.. You got to LOVE conflict and chaos to be near them... So this focus Trump has dividing the HIGH energy people from the LOW energy people is part of that.. If you're not a Spartan 300 warrior -- you won't get hired...

So the entire operation may create world changing output -- but the "casualty rate" amongst the troops is great.. And more often than not -- there are BAD feelings when you leave...

Doesn't explain Jeff Beauregard Sessions tho.. That hire was pure idiocy from the start..

It's a great question.. All the major entrepreneurs are egotists and narcissistic. P T Barnum was the 1st national figure to reach this status, but Trump has outdone HIM in every way.. A lot the same as Musk, Jobs, and all the Sharks on Shark Tank..

It's DAMN hard to work for them.. Saw this personally in Silicon Valley.. You got to LOVE conflict and chaos to be near them... So this focus Trump has dividing the HIGH energy people from the LOW energy people is part of that.. If you're not a Spartan 300 warrior -- you won't get hired...

So the entire operation may create world changing output -- but the "casualty rate" amongst the troops is great.. And more often than not -- there are BAD feelings when you leave...

Doesn't explain Jeff Beauregard Sessions tho.. That hire was pure idiocy from the start..

Holy shit!

You mean he hasn't been hiring idiots all along? Who'da thunk? Tom Price, Rick Perry, Ryan Zinkhe, Anthony Scaramucci, Jeff Sessions, Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka..all gone. Idiots like Mike Pompeo, Betsy Devos, Ben Carson, Wilbur Ross, Steve Mnuchin....and on and on I could go. Sure, he hires only the best people. :)

So he's left with a bunch of incompetent yes men and women. Not a good idea when you were elected to run the country. But a good example of a clown show in a circus. Problem is, it isn't funny anymore.

Forum List

Back