🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

Robert Byrd had a 100% approval rating from the NAACP, he apologized many times over his past. He was not revered by Democrats because he was in the klan. You're a dishonest hack to say otherwise.
Oh, so I'm sorry is good for you to forgive kkk? Wow. You all never cease to amaze me

Nobody is forgiving the kkk as a group. When an individual apologizes for being a member and then works with those that the kkk demeans and then is honored by the NAACP upon his death that is admirable. The guy turned it around.
No one will ever forgive you kkk democrats....
Well, when your whole existence involves living in the past...of course not.
Well, at the end of the day, you still have your proud democrat kkk history to cherish....

Of course you still hold the south to the same ridiculous standard as you do Democrats.

YOur unsupported and self serving opinion on your enemies shows one thing.
YOur inability to respect people with different viewpoints or cultures than yourself.
Such a lack of imagination, empathy and intellectual maturity is your problem, not Trump's or mine.
YOur blind confidence is just another such example.

Okay, you are no longer debating, but rambling. I respect opinions and cultures. I have no respect for Trump. He is a clown. A charlatan. A snake oil salesman. And if you want to fall for his pitch, that's on you.

YOur unsupported and self serving opinion on your enemies shows one thing.
YOur inability to respect people with different viewpoints or cultures than yourself.
Such a lack of imagination, empathy and intellectual maturity is your problem, not Trump's or mine.
YOur blind confidence is just another such example.

Okay, you are no longer debating, but rambling. I respect opinions and cultures. I have no respect for Trump. He is a clown. A charlatan. A snake oil salesman. And if you want to fall for his pitch, that's on you.

Your assumptions and mischaracterization of those with differing opinions and cultures, shows that you do NOT respect other opinions and cultures.

Your assumptions and mischaracterization of those with differing opinions and cultures, shows that you do NOT respect other opinions and cultures.

What am I assuming? What am I mischaracterising? Take your time....

What am I assuming? What am I mischaracterising? Take your time....

Assuming that Trump sold me his message, for one example.

I have held my position on these issues for years before I heard of TRump, let alone Trump address them.

I have held my position on these issues for years before I heard of TRump, let alone Trump address them.

And that makes you/him right? I laugh at one of your previous posts that Hillary is 'tearing the country apart'. What's Trump? The Great Uniter?

And that makes you/him right? I laugh at one of your previous posts that Hillary is 'tearing the country apart'. What's Trump? The Great Uniter?

YOu challenged me on my claim that you made assumptions.

I gave you one.

That answered your challenge to my point.

Thus, my point stands.

Oh, and don't cut posts that further posts directly reference.

I gave you one.

Thus, my point stands.

Allegedly mischaractising what YOU are saying has nothing to do with not respecting opinions and cultures. If what you CLAIM is true, then it only relates to you and YOU only.

Oh and please cut posts that further posts directly reference because you get these massive long posts that take up more space. I don't need to reference all those others posts. I have a this thing called a memory. You might want to try and use yours.

I gave you one.

Thus, my point stands.

Allegedly mischaractising what YOU are saying has nothing to do with not respecting opinions and cultures. If what you CLAIM is true, then it only relates to you and YOU only.

Oh and please cut posts that further posts directly reference because you get these massive long posts that take up more space. I don't need to reference all those others posts. I have a this thing called a memory. You might want to try and use yours.

A unsupported denial is not an argument.

You did not disagree with what I said. YOu demonstrated that you are unable to perceive other people's statements and ideas, other than though your own set of assumptions.

Then you attacked me on that.

If you can remember and distinguish 5 to 10 running discussions that are often quite similar, good for you.

Normal people, not so much. Try to be less of an arrogant bore.

Forum List

Back