🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

Sweet baby Jesus--another OCDS dumbass that doesn't know it's his party (Republicans are the bigots, the Misogynists- and are oppressive to others that aren't like them.) This dumb ass can't even read his own platform.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

It's really no wonder that for the first time in 60 years White educated voters are leaving the Republican party.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Republicans are losing Latino's.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino Voters Aren't Fooled by Trump's Phony Pivot, New Poll Shows

Republicans are losing the largest voting block, (women.)
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Now this deserves to be put in the Guinness book of world records. Blacks ZERO support.
Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio

Which leaves only one voting block left--that is sure to vote for Trump.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
then why the kkk is democrats? WTF are you talking about bubba? you have big screw loose.

They were, along time ago, they are now Republicans. They have always been conservative, but you know that.
funny, but nope. BTW, never. Can you say Robert Byrd?

"In a video uploaded to the State Department’s official YouTube page on June 28, 2010, Clinton commemorated late Sen. Byrd by saying, “Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd.”

Read more: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praised Former KKK Member Sen. Robert Byrd [VIDEO]

Here's the hypocrisy of the democratic party.

Robert Byrd had a 100% approval rating from the NAACP, he apologized many times over his past. He was not revered by Democrats because he was in the klan. You're a dishonest hack to say otherwise.
Oh, so I'm sorry is good for you to forgive kkk? Wow. You all never cease to amaze me

Nobody is forgiving the kkk as a group. When an individual apologizes for being a member and then works with those that the kkk demeans and then is honored by the NAACP upon his death that is admirable. The guy turned it around.

then why the kkk is democrats? WTF are you talking about bubba? you have big screw loose.

They were, along time ago, they are now Republicans. They have always been conservative, but you know that.

"In a video uploaded to the State Department’s official YouTube page on June 28, 2010, Clinton commemorated late Sen. Byrd by saying, “Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd.”

Read more: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praised Former KKK Member Sen. Robert Byrd [VIDEO]

Robert Byrd had a 100% approval rating from the NAACP, he apologized many times over his past. He was not revered by Democrats because he was in the klan. You're a dishonest hack to say otherwise.
Oh, so I'm sorry is good for you to forgive kkk? Wow. You all never cease to amaze me

Nobody is forgiving the kkk as a group. When an individual apologizes for being a member and then works with those that the kkk demeans and then is honored by the NAACP upon his death that is admirable. The guy turned it around.
Sure you are. No other logic in it.

Funny how this standard of forgiveness only emerges from you when you discuss Democrats.

Hmm ... "funny" isn't the right word ...

Nice 'justification'.

The DNC Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes strike again - not in leaked emails this time. No Hillary puts it on display for all to see by attacking American citizens.

:clap:

Sweet baby Jesus--another OCDS dumbass that doesn't know it's his party (Republicans are the bigots, the Misogynists- and are oppressive to others that aren't like them.) This dumb ass can't even read his own platform.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

It's really no wonder that for the first time in 60 years White educated voters are leaving the Republican party.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Republicans are losing Latino's.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino Voters Aren't Fooled by Trump's Phony Pivot, New Poll Shows

Republicans are losing the largest voting block, (women.)
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Now this deserves to be put in the Guinness book of world records. Blacks ZERO support.
Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio

Which leaves only one voting block left--that is sure to vote for Trump.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

He was not dishonest, he pointed out to the racist views that also existed and also still exists from within the Democrat party. If you think racism exists predominantly among the Republicans, then tou have a lot to learn about what racism is.

No one will ever forgive you kkk democrats....

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” she said to applause and laughter. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

The above poster says she didn't attack racism in the above statement.

How retarded is that?

by the way, freewill, which category do you fit into?

Don't play stupid.

She used a false accusation of racism to attack her enemies.

You are being an asshole.
It's not false...it's spot on....and the only ones who are upset seem to be those she has referred to....[/QUOTE]

It is false.

It is completely reasonable to be upset to be falsely accused of being a vile person.

YOu are an asshole.

I find it amusing that you pretend to have any ability or desire to consider Trump's internal life.
He is a potential problem for your agenda.

Thus you personally attack him.

Don't pretend that it is anything more than that.

I'm stating he is what he is. He is no problem for my agenda because he doesn't stand a chance of winning.

YOur unsupported and self serving opinion on your enemies shows one thing.

YOur inability to respect people with different viewpoints or cultures than yourself.

Such a lack of imagination, empathy and intellectual maturity is your problem, not Trump's or mine.

YOur blind confidence is just another such example.
"Enemies"?

Don't use a pretense of stupidity to evade my points.

YOur unsupported and self serving opinion on your enemies shows one thing.

YOur inability to respect people with different viewpoints or cultures than yourself.

Such a lack of imagination, empathy and intellectual maturity is your problem, not Trump's or mine.

YOur blind confidence is just another such example

I don't think calling out 15-20% of the population racist is anything but true.

Except she was pointing the wrong way.

It is YOUR party that supports official legal institutionalized racism.

As demonstrated in the New Have FIrefighter Supreme Court case.

Is that what the alt right tell you to say? It is your side that makes a racist ass out of itself everyday on this board.

I cited a Supreme Court case where ALL the dems voted in favor of BLATANT racist discrimination.

YOu offered your unsupported opinion. And used the new cool word of the day.

You lose.

YOur party is the one that supports official legal institutionalized racism.

The Voters being attacked are the shameless and grotesque of our society.

THe voters being attacked are good people who oppose Hillary on valid political issues, and she is lying about them, because she cannot make her case honestly.

She is a piece of shit.

She is tearing this country apart.

And you are helping.

[

Really? Are you an oppressed uneducated white male? Tell me how you are oppressed.

The anti-white hatred spewed by the left has nothing to do with how I feel, but with the vicious rhetoric that comes from the democratic party. Obama is a hate monger who does everything in his power to create and increase strife. Our society shows the strains of the incessant racist attack by the left.

{
Even as white racism has become a phenomenon of the insignificant fringe the left’s accusations of white racism have escalated to the point of terminal absurdity. Thus Black Lives Matter and other progressive voices describe America as a “white supremacist nation.” This accusation is made against a country that outlaws racial discrimination, that has twice elected a black president, has recently had a black four-star general head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, two black secretaries of state, three black national security advisors and two successive black attorneys general along with thousands of black elected officials, mayors, police chiefs and congressmen.

The statement that 2016 America is a “white supremacist” nation is not only the reflection of a deranged hatred for whites, but an act of hostility towards black America, whose opportunities and rights in this country are greater than in any other under the sun, including every African nation and Caribbean country governed by blacks for hundreds and even thousands of years. The characterization of America as “white supremacist” trivializes the historic sufferings of American blacks, seeks to divorce them from their historic contributions to American culture and society, and depreciates the moral struggles of the civil rights movement that achieved their liberation.

Black Lives Matter – a driving force behind the white supremacist meme – is a roving lynch mob whose premise is the claim that a systematic war is being waged on black people. This claim is deployed to justify riots in the streets, the burning of cities and open incitements to kill police. (What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!) There is not a shred of evidence to support the claim that there is a hunting season on blacks. Black Lives’ blood libel is sustained by portraying black street predators like Michael Brown, Eric Garner and Freddie Gray, who died resisting arrest, as civil rights martyrs.}

Anti-White Racism: The Hate That Dares Not Speak Its Name - Breitbart

GOD-SO-MUCH-WIN.jpg

[

Say sploogy, all of those segregationist democrats;

Orval Faubus
George Wallace
Albert Gore
Bull Connor
Fritz Hollings
Robert Byrd
Russ Long
Sam Irvin

They all became Republicans. That is your lie and the lie of your filthy party, right?

Oh wait, none of them did.

Only Strom Thurmond - ever.

Hey, you lie -democrat! It's what you do.

".....just five words: southern whites starting voting Republican."

Why Did The South Turn Republican?

Wow. YOu didn't read that article did you?

It does not make the point that you think it does.

It says the the souther whites left the dems because they agreed with the republicans on

"With that done, white southerners just took their conservative views on taxes and national security into the Republican Party where such views belonged."

From your link.

".....just five words: southern whites starting voting Republican."

Why Did The South Turn Republican?

So you agree that your claim the Dixiecrats turned Republican is just one more lie from your pathological party? :thup:

Of course you lie - democrat!

Facts are facts. The GOP didn't try and attract Democratic politicians, they went after the voters, and got them.

Because of the growth of the Southern Middle Class, and influx of educated white northerns.

[

Facts are facts.

Yes they are, and facts are something that will never come from you or your filthy party.

The GOP didn't try and attract Democratic politicians, they went after the voters, and got them.

The voters stopped voting for you racist scumbag democrats; simple as that.

None of the segregationists switched parties, the voters simply dumped you as reprehensible trash.

Odd that it started when Johnson got the Civil Rights Act passed. Even more odd is the fact that it was the coalition of Northern Democrats and Republicans who passed the bill over the Democrats and Republicans of the South. The segregationist didn't change their feathers, just parties, and started voting in Republican who still held the good old boys views.

But Ya'll are a thing of the past. Soon even Texas will be Blue.

The republican party was pro-civil rights before the act passed and remained pro-civil rights after the act passed.

The racists were left without a home.

They were marginalized.

[

Facts are facts.

Yes they are, and facts are something that will never come from you or your filthy party.

The GOP didn't try and attract Democratic politicians, they went after the voters, and got them.

None of the segregationists switched parties, the voters simply dumped you as reprehensible trash.

Odd that it started when Johnson got the Civil Rights Act passed. Even more odd is the fact that it was the coalition of Northern Democrats and Republicans who passed the bill over the Democrats and Republicans of the South. The segregationist didn't change their feathers, just parties, and started voting in Republican who still held the good old boys views.

The republican party was pro-civil rights before the act passed and remained pro-civil rights after the act passed.

They were marginalized.

Northern Liberals both Democrat and Republican pass the bill

No, they've voted with the Republican party.

[

Facts are facts.

They were marginalized.

Did they? It is not like the GOP wins 100% of the white vote in the South. WIth the Dems giving up on their anti-civil rights platform, they lost a valuable block.

But the block did not go in a block to the other side.

The block dissipated.

The GOP did not change it's pro-civil rights platform to appeal to, or because of the South changed.

The white racist were marginalized with no one to speak for them.

And have been since then.

Well, when your whole existence involves living in the past...of course not.

[

Facts are facts.

They were marginalized.

Did they? It is not like the GOP wins 100% of the white vote in the South. WIth the Dems giving up on their anti-civil rights platform, they lost a valuable block.

But the block did not go in a block to the other side.

The block dissipated.

The GOP did not change it's pro-civil rights platform to appeal to, or because of the South changed.

The white racist were marginalized with no one to speak for them.

And have been since then.
Until now.

Well, when your whole existence involves living in the past...of course not.
Well, at the end of the day, you still have your proud democrat kkk history to cherish....

Forum List

Back