Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

[

Facts are facts.

Yes they are, and facts are something that will never come from you or your filthy party.

The GOP didn't try and attract Democratic politicians, they went after the voters, and got them.

The voters stopped voting for you racist scumbag democrats; simple as that.

None of the segregationists switched parties, the voters simply dumped you as reprehensible trash.

What you disputed was my statement that racists are pretty equally distributed between the parties.

And you think that saying:

"It's neat that you guys aren't even talking about anything I posted"

The poll shows that a majority of Trump supporters have a lower opinion of blacks and Muslims than others do"

Not a brain surgeon, are you?

I provided a link, deal with that and get back to me, genius.

Oh yeah, well here's a link that doesn't prove anything just like yours doesn't, so you're wrong

Pixie Doodles™ - Play Dolls

What a dumb ass

It does, you obviously can't refute it.

I just did, and with a link that doesn't prove you wrong matching your link that didn't prove you right. Bam! You're pwned!

Well, more Trump supporters are racist, I posted a link that details that in a poll and then of course anecdotally there is always this.

37134.jpg

At least now you're on the subject. You don't know the definition of the word "racist" though

[

Facts are facts.

Yes they are, and facts are something that will never come from you or your filthy party.

The GOP didn't try and attract Democratic politicians, they went after the voters, and got them.

The voters stopped voting for you racist scumbag democrats; simple as that.

None of the segregationists switched parties, the voters simply dumped you as reprehensible trash.

Odd that it started when Johnson got the Civil Rights Act passed. Even more odd is the fact that it was the coalition of Northern Democrats and Republicans who passed the bill over the Democrats and Republicans of the South. The segregationist didn't change their feathers, just parties, and started voting in Republican who still held the good old boys views.

But Ya'll are a thing of the past. Soon even Texas will be Blue.

[

47/2

23.5%. Sounds about right.

Meh, she pussed out and apologized when she should have pulled a Trump, and doubled down!

Hillary, a career criminal who has ripped off the SBA, Investors, and Clients. Hillary, who had taken bribes from foreign governments including Iran and Libya. Hillary, who has subverted American national security. Hillary, calls normal Americans "deplorable.'

Yeah, that'll work in your favor...
Got Indictment?

Can you really attack the shameless and grotesque who support Trump (half+).

If you aren't a racist, or a homophobe, or an Islamophobe, she didn't attack you.

Did she attack you?
Nice 'justification'.

The DNC Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes strike again - not in leaked emails this time. No Hillary puts it on display for all to see by attacking American citizens.

:clap:

Sweet baby Jesus--another OCDS dumbass that doesn't know it's his party (Republicans are the bigots, the Misogynists- and are oppressive to others that aren't like them.) This dumb ass can't even read his own platform.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

It's really no wonder that for the first time in 60 years White educated voters are leaving the Republican party.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Republicans are losing Latino's.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino Voters Aren't Fooled by Trump's Phony Pivot, New Poll Shows

Republicans are losing the largest voting block, (women.)
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Now this deserves to be put in the Guinness book of world records. Blacks ZERO support.
Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio

Which leaves only one voting block left--that is sure to vote for Trump.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
then why the kkk is democrats? WTF are you talking about bubba? you have big screw loose.

They were, along time ago, they are now Republicans. They have always been conservative, but you know that.
funny, but nope. BTW, never. Can you say Robert Byrd?

"In a video uploaded to the State Department’s official YouTube page on June 28, 2010, Clinton commemorated late Sen. Byrd by saying, “Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd.”

Read more: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praised Former KKK Member Sen. Robert Byrd [VIDEO]

Here's the hypocrisy of the democratic party.

Robert Byrd had a 100% approval rating from the NAACP, he apologized many times over his past. He was not revered by Democrats because he was in the klan. You're a dishonest hack to say otherwise.

Hmmmm.....which party recently got exposed - using their own words in their own emails - as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobes?

Oh yeah, that would be the DEMOCRATS!

And now they are squealing like a stuck pig about how it's not them, 'it's the other guy', desperate to get people to forget what just happened...

...and only libs are buying that shit because they can't face the FACT that their party just got busted being Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes.

Gawd it is funny watching them squirm.

:p
Do you ever read this board? Not just create threads but actually read the stances of a handful of Trump supporter who are "the deplorables"....?

When they post their disgusting, bigoted, and racist comments and threads, the remaining Trump supporters justs let them go on and on without admonishing them, even though you may disagree with them....most say nothing to the deplorables because they "support trump, their man" their candidate....

This makes the Alt Right group seem so so much larger than it truly is....imo.
Does that brush you carry around ever get heavy?

[

Really? Are you an oppressed uneducated white male? Tell me how you are oppressed.

The anti-white hatred spewed by the left has nothing to do with how I feel, but with the vicious rhetoric that comes from the democratic party. Obama is a hate monger who does everything in his power to create and increase strife. Our society shows the strains of the incessant racist attack by the left.

{
Even as white racism has become a phenomenon of the insignificant fringe the left’s accusations of white racism have escalated to the point of terminal absurdity. Thus Black Lives Matter and other progressive voices describe America as a “white supremacist nation.” This accusation is made against a country that outlaws racial discrimination, that has twice elected a black president, has recently had a black four-star general head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, two black secretaries of state, three black national security advisors and two successive black attorneys general along with thousands of black elected officials, mayors, police chiefs and congressmen.

The statement that 2016 America is a “white supremacist” nation is not only the reflection of a deranged hatred for whites, but an act of hostility towards black America, whose opportunities and rights in this country are greater than in any other under the sun, including every African nation and Caribbean country governed by blacks for hundreds and even thousands of years. The characterization of America as “white supremacist” trivializes the historic sufferings of American blacks, seeks to divorce them from their historic contributions to American culture and society, and depreciates the moral struggles of the civil rights movement that achieved their liberation.

Black Lives Matter – a driving force behind the white supremacist meme – is a roving lynch mob whose premise is the claim that a systematic war is being waged on black people. This claim is deployed to justify riots in the streets, the burning of cities and open incitements to kill police. (What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!) There is not a shred of evidence to support the claim that there is a hunting season on blacks. Black Lives’ blood libel is sustained by portraying black street predators like Michael Brown, Eric Garner and Freddie Gray, who died resisting arrest, as civil rights martyrs.}

Anti-White Racism: The Hate That Dares Not Speak Its Name - Breitbart

So, I provide you a non-partisan source with polling data and you reply with a gateway website to the alt right community devoid of anything but opinion.

And somehow they turn calling out white racists as hurting blacks. Wow, you've got a be a special kind of asshole willing to believe that.

HuffingGlue, nonpartisan? :lmao:

Why are you so dishonest?

HuffingtonPost, yes. Also Reuters and PPP.

They were, along time ago, they are now Republicans. They have always been conservative, but you know that.

Ah yes, the big lie.

So, these democrats were strongly in favor of low taxes and opposed government interference in housing, schooling, and employment?

:eek:

The bullshit you leftists try to peddle in you big lie campaigns... :eusa_whistle:

They were mostly Democrats due to the civil war. Yes, southern Democrats were conservatives.

Are you saying that when all these Democrats became Republicans that then and only then did they magically become conservatives?

I provided a link, deal with that and get back to me, genius.

Oh yeah, well here's a link that doesn't prove anything just like yours doesn't, so you're wrong

What a dumb ass

I just did, and with a link that doesn't prove you wrong matching your link that didn't prove you right. Bam! You're pwned!

Well, more Trump supporters are racist, I posted a link that details that in a poll and then of course anecdotally there is always this.

37134.jpg

At least now you're on the subject. You don't know the definition of the word "racist" though

I've been on subject, you've been running around it.

What a dumb ass

37134.jpg

Oh yeah? I have a link for you

Baffin Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shows how stupid you are

[

47/2

Meh, she pussed out and apologized when she should have pulled a Trump, and doubled down!

Hillary, a career criminal who has ripped off the SBA, Investors, and Clients. Hillary, who had taken bribes from foreign governments including Iran and Libya. Hillary, who has subverted American national security. Hillary, calls normal Americans "deplorable.'

Got Indictment?

Where's your indictment that Trump didn't release his tax returns?

Cool thing about message boards. We don't need indictments to have an opinion, we just need the opinion. How did you possibly not know that with how often you post, generally with nothing more than an idiotic, unsubstantiated ... opinion?

Some interesting reading for you:

Internet forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Forums prefer a premise of open and free discussion and often adopt de facto standards."

Note it does not say that forums are a place to discuss only court decisions or indictments. Something you know all too well when you post your ridiculous, opinionated crap. It's only when you read that your standard becomes ...

... where was that proven in court?

Stupid dyke

Last edited:

37134.jpg

Shows how stupid you are

Didn't work the first time. If you can't comment on my post or the links I used then bug someone else.

[

47/2

Got Indictment?

Where's your indictment that Trump didn't release his tax returns?

Cool thing about message boards. We don't need indictments to have an opinion, we just need the opinion. How did you possibly not know that with how often you post, generally with nothing more than an idiotic, unsubstantiated ... opinion?

Some interesting reading for you:

Internet forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Forums prefer a premise of open and free discussion and often adopt de facto standards."

Note it does not say that forums are a place to discuss only court decisions or indictments. Something you know all too well when you post your ridiculous, opinionated crap. It's only when you read that your standard becomes ...

... where was that proven in court?

Stupid dyke

Look at you, just not making sense anywhere.

37134.jpg

Shows how stupid you are

Didn't work the first time. If you can't comment on my post or the links I used then bug someone else.

I know you're stupid, so I'll explain it again. When I kept pointing out your link didn't prove your point, you kept going back to it doesn't matter, you had a link. So, I'm just following your standard. As demonstrated in this link:

How to Take Care of a Parakeet

Moron

37134.jpg

Shows how stupid you are

I know you're stupid, so I'll explain it again. When I kept pointing out your link didn't prove your point, you kept going back to it doesn't matter, you had a link. So, I'm just following your standard. As demonstrated in this link:

Moron

Right, I understand your point. The problem is you're only saying it. if you don't like the links I provided then it's up to you to explain why.

What a dumb ass

37134.jpg

On the other hand, I have a link, you lose

Where's Waldo?

Nice 'justification'.

The DNC Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes strike again - not in leaked emails this time. No Hillary puts it on display for all to see by attacking American citizens.

:clap:

Sweet baby Jesus--another OCDS dumbass that doesn't know it's his party (Republicans are the bigots, the Misogynists- and are oppressive to others that aren't like them.) This dumb ass can't even read his own platform.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

It's really no wonder that for the first time in 60 years White educated voters are leaving the Republican party.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Republicans are losing Latino's.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino Voters Aren't Fooled by Trump's Phony Pivot, New Poll Shows

Republicans are losing the largest voting block, (women.)
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Now this deserves to be put in the Guinness book of world records. Blacks ZERO support.
Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio

Which leaves only one voting block left--that is sure to vote for Trump.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
then why the kkk is democrats? WTF are you talking about bubba? you have big screw loose.

funny, but nope. BTW, never. Can you say Robert Byrd?

"In a video uploaded to the State Department’s official YouTube page on June 28, 2010, Clinton commemorated late Sen. Byrd by saying, “Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd.”

Read more: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praised Former KKK Member Sen. Robert Byrd [VIDEO]

Here's the hypocrisy of the democratic party.

Robert Byrd had a 100% approval rating from the NAACP, he apologized many times over his past. He was not revered by Democrats because he was in the klan. You're a dishonest hack to say otherwise.
Oh, so I'm sorry is good for you to forgive kkk? Wow. You all never cease to amaze me

Shows how stupid you are

Moron

Right, I understand your point. The problem is you're only saying it. if you don't like the links I provided then it's up to you to explain why.

I did, it was a non-sequitur. You assumed that all Republicans are Trump supporters and even if that was true, you don't know what the word "racism" means. You said the winner is the one with a link, doesn't matter if it's relevant or proves anything, so here you go:

Model Airplane Building - Learn to Make Realistic Plastic Models of Airplanes

You lose again, by your rules. I'd give up now if I were you, you're doing horribly

Forum List

Back