🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

Don't you like how deporting illegals is racist because you're deporting largely Mexicans, but it's not racist to say that largely Mexicans are illegals ...

It's neat that you guys aren't even talking about anything I posted.

The poll shows that a majority of Trump supporters have a lower opinion of blacks and Muslims than others do.

What you disputed was my statement that racists are pretty equally distributed between the parties.

And you think that saying:

"It's neat that you guys aren't even talking about anything I posted"

The poll shows that a majority of Trump supporters have a lower opinion of blacks and Muslims than others do"

Not a brain surgeon, are you?

I provided a link, deal with that and get back to me, genius.

Oh yeah, well here's a link that doesn't prove anything just like yours doesn't, so you're wrong

Pixie Doodles™ - Play Dolls

What a dumb ass

It does, you obviously can't refute it.

I just did, and with a link that doesn't prove you wrong matching your link that didn't prove you right. Bam! You're pwned!

It's neat that you guys aren't even talking about anything I posted.

The poll shows that a majority of Trump supporters have a lower opinion of blacks and Muslims than others do.

What you disputed was my statement that racists are pretty equally distributed between the parties.

And you think that saying:

"It's neat that you guys aren't even talking about anything I posted"

The poll shows that a majority of Trump supporters have a lower opinion of blacks and Muslims than others do"

Not a brain surgeon, are you?

I provided a link, deal with that and get back to me, genius.

Oh yeah, well here's a link that doesn't prove anything just like yours doesn't, so you're wrong

Pixie Doodles™ - Play Dolls

What a dumb ass

It does, you obviously can't refute it.

I just did, and with a link that doesn't prove you wrong matching your link that didn't prove you right. Bam! You're pwned!

Well, more Trump supporters are racist, I posted a link that details that in a poll and then of course anecdotally there is always this.

37134.jpg

Trump has not really done anything to discourage the haters from enthusiastically supporting his campaign so he and his most avid fans deserve all the criticism we more reasonable and civic minded citizens can point at them.

We have heard the racism accusations with each presidential election, it's really nothing new for those who hate conservative republicans, Just like Obama, Hillary is openly dividing American voters based on her opinion of them. Stronger Together is the biggest hypocritical statement I've seen in a candidate, when heir words clearly don't line up with the platforms $2 bumper sticker slogan. If liberal Democrats really want the citizens of this country to believe that bull they are shoveling, they better learn to first walk the walk and allow their actions and rhetoric to line up with that campaign message they want hanging before her podium. Her perception of the American people are far from Presidential.

Trump has not really done anything to discourage the haters from enthusiastically supporting his campaign so he and his most avid fans deserve all the criticism we more reasonable and civic minded citizens can point at them.

We have heard the racism accusations with each presidential election, it's really nothing new for those who hate conservative republicans, Just like Obama, Hillary is openly dividing American voters based on her opinion of them. Stronger Together is the biggest hypocritical statement I've seen in a candidate, when heir words clearly don't line up with the platforms $2 bumper sticker slogan. If kiberal Democrats really want to believe that bull they are shoveling, they better learn to first walk the walk and allow their actions and rhetoric to line up with that campaign message they want hanging before her podium. Her perception of the American people are far from Presidential.

Because she called racists deplorables? I think most Americas would agree.

[

Instead of saying nothing, why don't you point out what's wrong with my link? Where did it get it wrong? Provide something other than being caught with your pants down.

I already did. Combining race with ideology is patently dishonest and meant to create a false impression.

We have heard the racism accusations with each presidential election, it's really nothing new for those who hate conservative republicans, Just like Obama, Hillary is openly dividing American voters based on her opinion of them. Stronger Together is the biggest hypocritical statement I've seen in a candidate, when heir words clearly don't line up with the platforms $2 bumper sticker slogan. If kiberal Democrats really want to believe that bull they are shoveling, they better learn to first walk the walk and allow their actions and rhetoric to line up with that campaign message they want hanging before her podium. Her perception of the American people are far from Presidential.

I've heard plenty of racial remarks coming from the democrat party as liberals are quite far from "holier than thou". Be careful before you find yourself knocked off that pedestal.

Well, more Trump supporters are racist, I posted a link that details that in a poll and then of course anecdotally there is always this.

37134.jpg

More racist than what?

The anti-white hatred of democrats exceeds any level of racism I have previously seen in my life.

I've heard plenty of racial remarks coming from the democrat party as liberals are quite far from "holier than thou"

In all walks of life and political spectrums there are racists. Donald Trump and modern day conservatism attracts more than their fair share.

I've heard plenty of racial remarks coming from the democrat party as liberals are quite far from "holier than thou"

In all walks of life and political spectrums there are racists. Donald Trump and modern day conservatism attracts more than their fair share.

As do the democrats through their party's rhetoric, we can go back and forth all night.

Finally we've seen her real face and finally she told the world what she really thinks about half of the country. And I think, for the first time we believe her.

View attachment 89006
Not "half the country" Just the assholes who cheer the loudest when he is at his nastiest. I know it gives you a thrill when he gets all fascist but not everyone gets off on hate, not even most people. The far right is an abomination of American politics, the sooner they realize this the sooner they can come to terms why everyone else is kind of horrified.
huh?

As do the democrats through their party's rhetoric, we can go back and forth all night.

Keeping to this century, what rhetoric?

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

I assume you're referring to her comments that half the people supporting Trump are bigots. That's true.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, BIGOTRY, MISOGYNY and EXTREMISM. Your 2016 Platform has never been this full of shit.-bigotry, gender bias and over the cliff extremism and division.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

Perfectly stated in a 3 minute video from and friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

In fact a Trump rally reminds me of something that came right out of the 1960's civil rights movement. An all WHITE, ignorant, bigoted, angry mob.

19511842-mmmain.jpg

670e626121f561f0c6cab76665c21b03.jpg

Everything Hillary Clinton said is 100% TRUE.

After this election, the Republican party will be reduced to an all WHITE, mostly male, ignorant, angry, bigoted FOCUS group.

bigot

The Voters being attacked are the shameless and grotesque of our society.
says the one that trumps that. I got a play on words there, see that? Or do your bigot eyes get all browned up?

[

Really? Are you an oppressed uneducated white male? Tell me how you are oppressed.

The anti-white hatred spewed by the left has nothing to do with how I feel, but with the vicious rhetoric that comes from the democratic party. Obama is a hate monger who does everything in his power to create and increase strife. Our society shows the strains of the incessant racist attack by the left.

{
Even as white racism has become a phenomenon of the insignificant fringe the left’s accusations of white racism have escalated to the point of terminal absurdity. Thus Black Lives Matter and other progressive voices describe America as a “white supremacist nation.” This accusation is made against a country that outlaws racial discrimination, that has twice elected a black president, has recently had a black four-star general head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, two black secretaries of state, three black national security advisors and two successive black attorneys general along with thousands of black elected officials, mayors, police chiefs and congressmen.

The statement that 2016 America is a “white supremacist” nation is not only the reflection of a deranged hatred for whites, but an act of hostility towards black America, whose opportunities and rights in this country are greater than in any other under the sun, including every African nation and Caribbean country governed by blacks for hundreds and even thousands of years. The characterization of America as “white supremacist” trivializes the historic sufferings of American blacks, seeks to divorce them from their historic contributions to American culture and society, and depreciates the moral struggles of the civil rights movement that achieved their liberation.

Black Lives Matter – a driving force behind the white supremacist meme – is a roving lynch mob whose premise is the claim that a systematic war is being waged on black people. This claim is deployed to justify riots in the streets, the burning of cities and open incitements to kill police. (What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!) There is not a shred of evidence to support the claim that there is a hunting season on blacks. Black Lives’ blood libel is sustained by portraying black street predators like Michael Brown, Eric Garner and Freddie Gray, who died resisting arrest, as civil rights martyrs.}

Anti-White Racism: The Hate That Dares Not Speak Its Name - Breitbart

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

If you aren't a racist, or a homophobe, or an Islamophobe, she didn't attack you.

Did she attack you?
Nice 'justification'.

The DNC Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes strike again - not in leaked emails this time. No Hillary puts it on display for all to see by attacking American citizens.

:clap:

Sweet baby Jesus--another OCDS dumbass that doesn't know it's his party (Republicans are the bigots, the Misogynists- and are oppressive to others that aren't like them.) This dumb ass can't even read his own platform.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

It's really no wonder that for the first time in 60 years White educated voters are leaving the Republican party.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Republicans are losing Latino's.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino Voters Aren't Fooled by Trump's Phony Pivot, New Poll Shows

Republicans are losing the largest voting block, (women.)
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Now this deserves to be put in the Guinness book of world records. Blacks ZERO support.
Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio

Which leaves only one voting block left--that is sure to vote for Trump.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
then why the kkk is democrats? WTF are you talking about bubba? you have big screw loose.

[

Really? Are you an oppressed uneducated white male? Tell me how you are oppressed.

The anti-white hatred spewed by the left has nothing to do with how I feel, but with the vicious rhetoric that comes from the democratic party. Obama is a hate monger who does everything in his power to create and increase strife. Our society shows the strains of the incessant racist attack by the left.

{
Even as white racism has become a phenomenon of the insignificant fringe the left’s accusations of white racism have escalated to the point of terminal absurdity. Thus Black Lives Matter and other progressive voices describe America as a “white supremacist nation.” This accusation is made against a country that outlaws racial discrimination, that has twice elected a black president, has recently had a black four-star general head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, two black secretaries of state, three black national security advisors and two successive black attorneys general along with thousands of black elected officials, mayors, police chiefs and congressmen.

The statement that 2016 America is a “white supremacist” nation is not only the reflection of a deranged hatred for whites, but an act of hostility towards black America, whose opportunities and rights in this country are greater than in any other under the sun, including every African nation and Caribbean country governed by blacks for hundreds and even thousands of years. The characterization of America as “white supremacist” trivializes the historic sufferings of American blacks, seeks to divorce them from their historic contributions to American culture and society, and depreciates the moral struggles of the civil rights movement that achieved their liberation.

Black Lives Matter – a driving force behind the white supremacist meme – is a roving lynch mob whose premise is the claim that a systematic war is being waged on black people. This claim is deployed to justify riots in the streets, the burning of cities and open incitements to kill police. (What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!) There is not a shred of evidence to support the claim that there is a hunting season on blacks. Black Lives’ blood libel is sustained by portraying black street predators like Michael Brown, Eric Garner and Freddie Gray, who died resisting arrest, as civil rights martyrs.}

Anti-White Racism: The Hate That Dares Not Speak Its Name - Breitbart

So, I provide you a non-partisan source with polling data and you reply with a gateway website to the alt right community devoid of anything but opinion.

And somehow they turn calling out white racists as hurting blacks. Wow, you've got a be a special kind of asshole willing to believe that.

If you aren't a racist, or a homophobe, or an Islamophobe, she didn't attack you.

Did she attack you?
Nice 'justification'.

The DNC Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes strike again - not in leaked emails this time. No Hillary puts it on display for all to see by attacking American citizens.

:clap:

Sweet baby Jesus--another OCDS dumbass that doesn't know it's his party (Republicans are the bigots, the Misogynists- and are oppressive to others that aren't like them.) This dumb ass can't even read his own platform.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

It's really no wonder that for the first time in 60 years White educated voters are leaving the Republican party.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Republicans are losing Latino's.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino Voters Aren't Fooled by Trump's Phony Pivot, New Poll Shows

Republicans are losing the largest voting block, (women.)
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Now this deserves to be put in the Guinness book of world records. Blacks ZERO support.
Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio

Which leaves only one voting block left--that is sure to vote for Trump.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
then why the kkk is democrats? WTF are you talking about bubba? you have big screw loose.

They were, along time ago, they are now Republicans. They have always been conservative, but you know that.

Forum List

Back