🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

If you aren't a racist, or a homophobe, or an Islamophobe, she didn't attack you.

Did she attack you?
Nice 'justification'.

The DNC Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes strike again - not in leaked emails this time. No Hillary puts it on display for all to see by attacking American citizens.

:clap:

Sweet baby Jesus--another OCDS dumbass that doesn't know it's his party (Republicans are the bigots, the Misogynists- and are oppressive to others that aren't like them.) This dumb ass can't even read his own platform.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

It's really no wonder that for the first time in 60 years White educated voters are leaving the Republican party.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Republicans are losing Latino's.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino Voters Aren't Fooled by Trump's Phony Pivot, New Poll Shows

Republicans are losing the largest voting block, (women.)
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Now this deserves to be put in the Guinness book of world records. Blacks ZERO support.
Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio

Which leaves only one voting block left--that is sure to vote for Trump.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
then why the kkk is democrats? WTF are you talking about bubba? you have big screw loose.

They were, along time ago, they are now Republicans. They have always been conservative, but you know that.
funny, but nope. BTW, never. Can you say Robert Byrd?

"In a video uploaded to the State Department’s official YouTube page on June 28, 2010, Clinton commemorated late Sen. Byrd by saying, “Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd.”

Read more: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praised Former KKK Member Sen. Robert Byrd [VIDEO]

Here's the hypocrisy of the democratic party.

Awwww, Trumps snowflakes are upset they've been called out for what they are.

Snowflakes just can't stand the heat.

[

Really? Are you an oppressed uneducated white male? Tell me how you are oppressed.

The anti-white hatred spewed by the left has nothing to do with how I feel, but with the vicious rhetoric that comes from the democratic party. Obama is a hate monger who does everything in his power to create and increase strife. Our society shows the strains of the incessant racist attack by the left.

{
Even as white racism has become a phenomenon of the insignificant fringe the left’s accusations of white racism have escalated to the point of terminal absurdity. Thus Black Lives Matter and other progressive voices describe America as a “white supremacist nation.” This accusation is made against a country that outlaws racial discrimination, that has twice elected a black president, has recently had a black four-star general head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, two black secretaries of state, three black national security advisors and two successive black attorneys general along with thousands of black elected officials, mayors, police chiefs and congressmen.

The statement that 2016 America is a “white supremacist” nation is not only the reflection of a deranged hatred for whites, but an act of hostility towards black America, whose opportunities and rights in this country are greater than in any other under the sun, including every African nation and Caribbean country governed by blacks for hundreds and even thousands of years. The characterization of America as “white supremacist” trivializes the historic sufferings of American blacks, seeks to divorce them from their historic contributions to American culture and society, and depreciates the moral struggles of the civil rights movement that achieved their liberation.

Black Lives Matter – a driving force behind the white supremacist meme – is a roving lynch mob whose premise is the claim that a systematic war is being waged on black people. This claim is deployed to justify riots in the streets, the burning of cities and open incitements to kill police. (What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!) There is not a shred of evidence to support the claim that there is a hunting season on blacks. Black Lives’ blood libel is sustained by portraying black street predators like Michael Brown, Eric Garner and Freddie Gray, who died resisting arrest, as civil rights martyrs.}

Anti-White Racism: The Hate That Dares Not Speak Its Name - Breitbart

So, I provide you a non-partisan source with polling data and you reply with a gateway website to the alt right community devoid of anything but opinion.

And somehow they turn calling out white racists as hurting blacks. Wow, you've got a be a special kind of asshole willing to believe that.

HuffingGlue, nonpartisan? :lmao:

They were, along time ago, they are now Republicans. They have always been conservative, but you know that.

Ah yes, the big lie.

So, these democrats were strongly in favor of low taxes and opposed government interference in housing, schooling, and employment?

:eek:

The bullshit you leftists try to peddle in you big lie campaigns... :eusa_whistle:

We have heard the racism accusations with each presidential election, it's really nothing new for those who hate conservative republicans, Just like Obama, Hillary is openly dividing American voters based on her opinion of them. Stronger Together is the biggest hypocritical statement I've seen in a candidate, when heir words clearly don't line up with the platforms $2 bumper sticker slogan. If kiberal Democrats really want to believe that bull they are shoveling, they better learn to first walk the walk and allow their actions and rhetoric to line up with that campaign message they want hanging before her podium. Her perception of the American people are far from Presidential.

Because she called racists deplorables? I think most Americas would agree.

I've heard plenty of racial remarks coming from the democrat party as liberals are quite far from "holier than thou"

In all walks of life and political spectrums there are racists. Donald Trump and modern day conservatism attracts more than their fair share.

As do the democrats through their party's rhetoric, we can go back and forth all night.

Keeping to this century, what rhetoric?

Was "this century" supposed to be some kind of challenge? You're kidding, right? How about the liberal view of republican African Americans as an Uncle Tom and pelting them with Oreos, for one? All because they happen to believe and support the conservative Republican party. I find that behavior to be an all to common occurrence, with regard to ANY African American who does not publicly support liberal Democrats. That kind of response doesn't speak well of a party that "claims" to readily accept people of all ethnic groups, rather they happen to only accept those who's views agrees and compliments that of left wing ideology .

‘Party trumps race’ for Steele foes

Now how about some clear cut examples of republican conservatives in office using racial slurs towards their opponents? Do you have any examples from "this century" (as you say) ?

[

47/2

23.5%. Sounds about right.

Meh, she pussed out and apologized when she should have pulled a Trump, and doubled down!

Hillary, a career criminal who has ripped off the SBA, Investors, and Clients. Hillary, who had taken bribes from foreign governments including Iran and Libya. Hillary, who has subverted American national security. Hillary, calls normal Americans "deplorable.'

Yeah, that'll work in your favor...

[

47/2

Meh, she pussed out and apologized when she should have pulled a Trump, and doubled down!

Hillary, a career criminal who has ripped off the SBA, Investors, and Clients. Hillary, who had taken bribes from foreign governments including Iran and Libya. Hillary, who has subverted American national security. Hillary, calls normal Americans "deplorable.'

So much smoke, Republican blow her way but they just can't seem to find the fire. Why? Because it's them who is blowing smoke.

Why do you think it's normal for Americans to be deplorable bigots and or racists SOB's?

Oh well. Time will tell. Two months away.........

[

47/2

So much smoke, Republican blow her way but they just can't seem to find the fire. Why? Because it's them who is blowing smoke.

Why do you think it's normal for Americans to be deplorable bigots and or racists SOB's?

Oh well. Time will tell. Two months away.........

Well good luck with that.

Finally we've seen her real face and finally she told the world what she really thinks about half of the country. And I think, for the first time we believe her.

View attachment 89006
Not "half the country" Just the assholes who cheer the loudest when he is at his nastiest. I know it gives you a thrill when he gets all fascist but not everyone gets off on hate, not even most people. The far right is an abomination of American politics, the sooner they realize this the sooner they can come to terms why everyone else is kind of horrified.

Oh, I think I've heard of this "thrill" before.

"I have to tell you, you know, it’s part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama’s speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often."

Chris Matthews

The comments under this video are so Republican. Probably much more than half. Hillary's got a point.

I really dont understand the mentality one must have to post a video of one isolated incident knowing full well liberal progressives are far worse and everyone knows it.
What goes through your head when posting such utter bullshit rderp?....Besides the wind blowing through your ears I mean.

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

If you aren't a racist, or a homophobe, or an Islamophobe, she didn't attack you.

Did she attack you?
Nice 'justification'.

The DNC Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes strike again - not in leaked emails this time. No Hillary puts it on display for all to see by attacking American citizens.

:clap:

Sweet baby Jesus--another OCDS dumbass that doesn't know it's his party (Republicans are the bigots, the Misogynists- and are oppressive to others that aren't like them.) This dumb ass can't even read his own platform.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

It's really no wonder that for the first time in 60 years White educated voters are leaving the Republican party.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Republicans are losing Latino's.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino Voters Aren't Fooled by Trump's Phony Pivot, New Poll Shows

Republicans are losing the largest voting block, (women.)
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Now this deserves to be put in the Guinness book of world records. Blacks ZERO support.
Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio

Which leaves only one voting block left--that is sure to vote for Trump.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
then why the kkk is democrats? WTF are you talking about bubba? you have big screw loose.

Wow!! Senator Robert Byrd would have been shocked!!! Here he would have thought he would always be referred to as a Democrat.
Care to make yourself look like an ass again?

[

Say sploogy, all of those segregationist democrats;

Orval Faubus
George Wallace
Albert Gore
Bull Connor
Fritz Hollings
Robert Byrd
Russ Long
Sam Irvin

They all became Republicans. That is your lie and the lie of your filthy party, right?

Oh wait, none of them did.

Only Strom Thurmond - ever.

Hey, you lie -democrat! It's what you do.

[

Orval Faubus
George Wallace
Albert Gore
Bull Connor
Fritz Hollings
Robert Byrd
Russ Long
Sam Irvin

They all became Republicans. That is your lie and the lie of your filthy party, right?

".....just five words: southern whites starting voting Republican."

Why Did The South Turn Republican?

Did she attack you?
I really don't care for sexual perversion or Islamic terrorists, so those second two spews are correct. But seeing as I supported Ben Carson during the primaries, your first spew is false. Two outta three ain't bad.

[

Orval Faubus
George Wallace
Albert Gore
Bull Connor
Fritz Hollings
Robert Byrd
Russ Long
Sam Irvin

".....just five words: southern whites starting voting Republican."

Why Did The South Turn Republican?

Just two words for you "Bible Belt"

Have you heard of that term before? Here's some proof of your own DNC if you don't believe me. The republicans of the south have a greater evangelical position and belief than the Democrat voters of the north.

Now if you are trying to suggest another confederate southern red states analogy, you are making quite a big stretch with very little actual research to support your thesis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back