🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

In all seriousness, I think you may well be right about this to the extent that the next 30 days or so will be about team Hillary pointing out that the Trumpbots apparently agree with the untruthful and bigoted statements Trump's made. The reason is two fold: first, obviously they want to focus that at least half of Two Tone Donnie's supporters are bigots, and second and possibly more important, they want to force the media to emphasize the noxious substance of Donnie's campaign.
The Hilbots will continue to lie, spin and distort reality. They will do anything for more power and control over the masses.
It's despicable of them to use Trump's words. He has the best words.

Haven't seen a Demo-vermin using Trump's words yet; did somebody accidentally cite him accurately this morning on some Fever Swamp sewer or something?
He still ain't cavin to PC bull crap and sayin Obama be an 'merican Christian. Stand tall!

In all seriousness, I think you may well be right about this to the extent that the next 30 days or so will be about team Hillary pointing out that the Trumpbots apparently agree with the untruthful and bigoted statements Trump's made. The reason is two fold: first, obviously they want to focus that at least half of Two Tone Donnie's supporters are bigots, and second and possibly more important, they want to force the media to emphasize the noxious substance of Donnie's campaign.
The Hilbots will continue to lie, spin and distort reality. They will do anything for more power and control over the masses.
What words are the "Trumbots" using that make your claim?

Haven't seen a Demo-vermin using Trump's words yet; did somebody accidentally cite him accurately this morning on some Fever Swamp sewer or something?
He still ain't cavin to PC bull crap and sayin Obama be an 'merican Christian. Stand tall!

Now you're posting gibberish as a retort? And what's wrong with Obama becoming a Christian, exactly? It would definitely be a vast improvement over being a Muslim in favor of building Iran into a nuclear power like he has been. But don't worry, Obama is a certified sociopath and fan of mass murders and racist hate crimes, and will never develop any morals or principles, so you can still worship him as fervently as you always have.

I am beginning to wonder if Hillary's IQ is also 47. You got to admit, she acts dumb all the time.

Really?

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

I don't think calling out 15-20% of the population racist is anything but true.

Except she was pointing the wrong way.

It is YOUR party that supports official legal institutionalized racism.

As demonstrated in the New Have FIrefighter Supreme Court case.

Is that what the alt right tell you to say? It is your side that makes a racist ass out of itself everyday on this board.

What's a lie is claiming they aren't pretty distributed between the parties

They're not.

Trump owns them. Let's remember, it's not Clinton running a campaign against immigrants, it's not Clinton eulogizing an anti-gay, anti-feminist bigot, it's not Clinton who had to pretend she didn't know who David Duke was. Clinton hasn't been sued for racist business practices and she doesn't have to point out to a single person in the audience to pretend they have support from the black community.

But, please, drag out Robert Byrd's corpse one more time, let's pretend he didn't turn his life around, let's pretend he didn't get a 100% rating from the NAACP while fat fuck racist dixiecrat Strom Thurmond was sitting in the senate.

Data Reveals Hillary Clinton Was Right About Donald Trump’s 'Deplorable’ Supporters | Huffington Post

Let’s start with some good old-fashioned racism. According to a Reuters/Ipsos pollfrom June, roughly 50 percent of Trump supporters reported viewing African-Americans as more “violent” and “criminal” than whites, with 40 percent or more also saying that blacks were more “lazy” and “rude” than their white counterparts. And given Trump’s role in the rise of the racist “birther” movement, it seems fitting that 65 percent of his backers still believe the falsehood that President Obama is a secret Muslim and 59 percent continue to insist that our nation’s first black president was not born in the United States, according to a May survey by Public Policy Polling.

Wanting to deport illegals is NOT racist.

YOur inability to argue the issue without the Race Card shows that on some level you know that you cannot make the case for Amnesty based on it's merits.

And yet, you still support a policy that you know is bad for America and Americans.

Don't you like how deporting illegals is racist because you're deporting largely Mexicans, but it's not racist to say that largely Mexicans are illegals ...

It's neat that you guys aren't even talking about anything I posted.

The poll shows that a majority of Trump supporters have a lower opinion of blacks and Muslims than others do.

They're not.

Trump owns them. Let's remember, it's not Clinton running a campaign against immigrants, it's not Clinton eulogizing an anti-gay, anti-feminist bigot, it's not Clinton who had to pretend she didn't know who David Duke was. Clinton hasn't been sued for racist business practices and she doesn't have to point out to a single person in the audience to pretend they have support from the black community.

But, please, drag out Robert Byrd's corpse one more time, let's pretend he didn't turn his life around, let's pretend he didn't get a 100% rating from the NAACP while fat fuck racist dixiecrat Strom Thurmond was sitting in the senate.

Data Reveals Hillary Clinton Was Right About Donald Trump’s 'Deplorable’ Supporters | Huffington Post

Let’s start with some good old-fashioned racism. According to a Reuters/Ipsos pollfrom June, roughly 50 percent of Trump supporters reported viewing African-Americans as more “violent” and “criminal” than whites, with 40 percent or more also saying that blacks were more “lazy” and “rude” than their white counterparts. And given Trump’s role in the rise of the racist “birther” movement, it seems fitting that 65 percent of his backers still believe the falsehood that President Obama is a secret Muslim and 59 percent continue to insist that our nation’s first black president was not born in the United States, according to a May survey by Public Policy Polling.

YOur inability to argue the issue without the Race Card shows that on some level you know that you cannot make the case for Amnesty based on it's merits.

And yet, you still support a policy that you know is bad for America and Americans.

Don't you like how deporting illegals is racist because you're deporting largely Mexicans, but it's not racist to say that largely Mexicans are illegals ...

The poll shows that a majority of Trump supporters have a lower opinion of blacks and Muslims than others do.

What you disputed was my statement that racists are pretty equally distributed between the parties.

And you think that saying:

"It's neat that you guys aren't even talking about anything I posted"

The poll shows that a majority of Trump supporters have a lower opinion of blacks and Muslims than others do"

Not a brain surgeon, are you?

They're not.

What you disputed was my statement that racists are pretty equally distributed between the parties.

The poll shows that a majority of Trump supporters have a lower opinion of blacks and Muslims than others do"

I provided a link, deal with that and get back to me, genius.

They're not.

You provided a link to a point that didn't back up your assertion. And I called you an idiot. Nailed it!

You provided a link to a point that didn't back up your assertion. And I called you an idiot. Nailed it!

It backed up my assertion just fine. My assertion being that Trump supporters are more racist than others.

How Clever you little Goebbels are to lump blacks in with Muslims on the Anniversary of 9-11.

It's almost as if you were cooking the results.

How Clever you little Goebbels are to lump blacks in with Muslims on the Anniversary of 9-11.

It's almost as if you were cooking the results.

Interesting that you think Muslims compare unfavorably to others. You're an idiot, this is the best reply you can come up with in response to a poll that shows Trump supporters are more racist?

Interesting that you think Muslims compare unfavorably to others. You're an idiot, this is the best reply you can come up with in response to a poll that shows Trump supporters are more racist?

Let's poll you Communists to show your hatred of whites, and ask opinions of Whites and Nazis?

Islam is a creed/ideology not a race. Recognizing that Islam is abhorrent in no way makes a person "racist." No more than opposing Nazism does.

They're not.

Oh yeah, well here's a link that doesn't prove anything just like yours doesn't, so you're wrong

Pixie Doodles™ - Play Dolls

What a dumb ass

Oh yeah, well here's a link that doesn't prove anything just like yours doesn't, so you're wrong

Pixie Doodles™ - Play Dolls

What a dumb ass

It does, you obviously can't refute it.

Trump agrees with me saying Hillary now cannot be President to all the people, so she's disqualified to even be President.

Forum List

Back