🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

Half of half is not 50% -- IDIOT.

Take note the admission that Romney's 47% is being cited as a bad thing. I don't recall the RW'ers saying that at the time.
Well, that's because it was based on federal tax numbers. Duh!

Are you aware that Donald Trump's tax plan will add to the number who don't pay federal income tax?
What the fuck does that have to do with what I just said?

Do you want more Americans to pay no federal income tax?
Your dumbfuckery is too much, go play with a child.

Take note the admission that Romney's 47% is being cited as a bad thing. I don't recall the RW'ers saying that at the time.

Are you aware that Donald Trump's tax plan will add to the number who don't pay federal income tax?

lol, your incoherent babbling is a pretty good sign you've lost the argument.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” she said to applause and laughter. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

The above poster says she didn't attack racism in the above statement.

How retarded is that?

by the way, freewill, which category do you fit into?

Don't play stupid.

She used a false accusation of racism to attack her enemies.

You are being an asshole.

None of Trump's supporters are racists? What would you call David Duke?

Not a Trump supporter.

David Duke knows that he is toxic.

If he really wanted Trump to win, he would NOT publicly support him.

He is NOT supporting Trump, he is trying to use TRump AND THE MEDIA'S COMPLETE PARTISAN WHORE-DOM, TO GET A GLIMMER OF RELEVANCE and free pr.

He is using you, and you are using him to each other's mutual benefit.

WHen you use him like you just did, to smear Trump, you are giving Duke what he wants. YOu are the one supporting his attempt to get his name back in the game.

When he publicly spoke out in favor of Trump, he was giving you what YOU wanted, a weapon to slam Trump with.

That is called an Alliance, unspoken but real.

You don't like it? Stop doing it.

Example of the Trump voter:

South Carolina Republicans polled. Go page 6.

29% favor shutting down all mosques in the US. 25% favor making Islam illegal in the US.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_SC_21616.pdf

HIllary Clinton and the Democratic Party have an official platform of supporting institutionalized racism with the force of the law behind it, as per the New Haven FIrefighter Case.

We are ONE JUSTICE away from having Disparate Impact Theory as the Law of the Land.

That will really happen with a HIllary Administration.

Trump will NOT close all the mosques or make Islam illegal.

I can tell from the far- right / alt right answers in this thread, that finding out America sees them as deplorable doesn't feel good.

Their feelings are hurt.

I can tell from the far- right / alt right answers in this thread, that finding out America sees them as deplorable doesn't feel good.

Their feelings are hurt.

af892631902495ff5e5cc5143002ba7a7ea6deab355a3abc0c7729f666af3372.jpg

lol, your incoherent babbling is a pretty good sign you've lost the argument.
You didn't present an argument. You simply tried to move the goal posts so you could argue endlessly, like I said, "Your dumbfuckery is too much, go play with a child."

Their feelings are hurt.
I can see that you are 100 pounds of shit stuffed into a #50 sack.

If you want to be technical, he is the one main candidate, not focusing on division. He is focusing on ALL Americans.

I don't think calling out 15-20% of the population racist is anything but true.

What's a lie is claiming they aren't pretty distributed between the parties

They're not.

Trump owns them. Let's remember, it's not Clinton running a campaign against immigrants, it's not Clinton eulogizing an anti-gay, anti-feminist bigot, it's not Clinton who had to pretend she didn't know who David Duke was. Clinton hasn't been sued for racist business practices and she doesn't have to point out to a single person in the audience to pretend they have support from the black community.

But, please, drag out Robert Byrd's corpse one more time, let's pretend he didn't turn his life around, let's pretend he didn't get a 100% rating from the NAACP while fat fuck racist dixiecrat Strom Thurmond was sitting in the senate.

Data Reveals Hillary Clinton Was Right About Donald Trump’s 'Deplorable’ Supporters | Huffington Post

Let’s start with some good old-fashioned racism. According to a Reuters/Ipsos pollfrom June, roughly 50 percent of Trump supporters reported viewing African-Americans as more “violent” and “criminal” than whites, with 40 percent or more also saying that blacks were more “lazy” and “rude” than their white counterparts. And given Trump’s role in the rise of the racist “birther” movement, it seems fitting that 65 percent of his backers still believe the falsehood that President Obama is a secret Muslim and 59 percent continue to insist that our nation’s first black president was not born in the United States, according to a May survey by Public Policy Polling.

Wanting to deport illegals is NOT racist.

YOur inability to argue the issue without the Race Card shows that on some level you know that you cannot make the case for Amnesty based on it's merits.

And yet, you still support a policy that you know is bad for America and Americans.

Don't you like how deporting illegals is racist because you're deporting largely Mexicans, but it's not racist to say that largely Mexicans are illegals ...

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump
You are deplorable.....because you want a dictator.

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

How do you possibly get that out of what he wrote? Your Magic Eight Ball told you?

I assume you're referring to her comments that half the people supporting Trump are bigots. That's true.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, BIGOTRY, MISOGYNY and EXTREMISM. Your 2016 Platform has never been this full of shit.-bigotry, gender bias and over the cliff extremism and division.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

Perfectly stated in a 3 minute video from and friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

In fact a Trump rally reminds me of something that came right out of the 1960's civil rights movement. An all WHITE, ignorant, bigoted, angry mob.

19511842-mmmain.jpg

670e626121f561f0c6cab76665c21b03.jpg

Everything Hillary Clinton said is 100% TRUE.

After this election, the Republican party will be reduced to an all WHITE, mostly male, ignorant, angry, bigoted FOCUS group.

My neighbor is a retail salesman and has a lot of business in The Bronx.
Almost every Black business owner he encounters is voting for Trump.

Cool story, bro.

How do you possibly get that out of what he wrote? Your Magic Eight Ball told you?
Nope...Vaggie has said himself...several times.

I assume you're referring to her comments that half the people supporting Trump are bigots. That's true.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, BIGOTRY, MISOGYNY and EXTREMISM. Your 2016 Platform has never been this full of shit.-bigotry, gender bias and over the cliff extremism and division.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

Perfectly stated in a 3 minute video from and friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

In fact a Trump rally reminds me of something that came right out of the 1960's civil rights movement. An all WHITE, ignorant, bigoted, angry mob.

19511842-mmmain.jpg

670e626121f561f0c6cab76665c21b03.jpg

Everything Hillary Clinton said is 100% TRUE.

After this election, the Republican party will be reduced to an all WHITE, mostly male, ignorant, angry, bigoted FOCUS group.

My neighbor is a retail salesman and has a lot of business in The Bronx.
Almost every Black business owner he encounters is voting for Trump.

Cool story, bro.

You know that's not true because you never see it, huh? What's more mainstream America than the Castro district?

Nope...Vaggie has said himself...several times.

So why don't you quote him when he says that instead of when he doesn't?

Trump has not really done anything to discourage the haters from enthusiastically supporting his campaign so he and his most avid fans deserve all the criticism we more reasonable and civic minded citizens can point at them.
I have to just sit here and wonder what is going through someones mind to even think to post that.
the "haters" supporting Trump for the most part only hate the illegals and terrorists
The reasonable left that supports queen Hillary are the ones that have gone to rallies for Trump and assaulted fellow Amerians, They have blocked roads, they declared war on the police.
So, I have to ask, looking at the actions of the two, how can anyone consider the left more reasonable than the right.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” she said to applause and laughter. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

The above poster says she didn't attack racism in the above statement.

How retarded is that?

by the way, freewill, which category do you fit into?

Don't play stupid.

She used a false accusation of racism to attack her enemies.

You are being an asshole.[/QUOTE]
It's not false...it's spot on....and the only ones who are upset seem to be those she has referred to....

Forum List

Back