🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

I assume you're referring to her comments that half the people supporting Trump are bigots. That's true.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, BIGOTRY, MISOGYNY and EXTREMISM. Your 2016 Platform has never been this full of shit.-bigotry, gender bias and over the cliff extremism and division.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

Perfectly stated in a 3 minute video from and friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

In fact a Trump rally reminds me of something that came right out of the 1960's civil rights movement. An all WHITE, ignorant, bigoted, angry mob.

19511842-mmmain.jpg

670e626121f561f0c6cab76665c21b03.jpg

Everything Hillary Clinton said is 100% TRUE.

After this election, the Republican party will be reduced to an all WHITE, mostly male, ignorant, angry, bigoted FOCUS group.

White males are like 35% of the country, dumb ass. Damn Democrats are stupid fucks

Well DUMBASS--try winning ANYTHING with 35%. That means that the other 65% will be voting for HILLARY CLINTON. I believe the MAJORITY still rules in this country.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

I assume you're referring to her comments that half the people supporting Trump are bigots. That's true.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, BIGOTRY, MISOGYNY and EXTREMISM. Your 2016 Platform has never been this full of shit.-bigotry, gender bias and over the cliff extremism and division.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

Perfectly stated in a 3 minute video from and friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

In fact a Trump rally reminds me of something that came right out of the 1960's civil rights movement. An all WHITE, ignorant, bigoted, angry mob.

19511842-mmmain.jpg

670e626121f561f0c6cab76665c21b03.jpg

Everything Hillary Clinton said is 100% TRUE.

After this election, the Republican party will be reduced to an all WHITE, mostly male, ignorant, angry, bigoted FOCUS group.

White males are like 35% of the country, dumb ass. Damn Democrats are stupid fucks

Well DUMBASS--try winning ANYTHING with 35%. That means that the other 65% will be voting for HILLARY CLINTON. I believe the MAJORITY still rules in this country.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Yes, we do have your beloved tyranny of the majority. And a lot of white men are voting for Hillary too. Which if you look at the polls being split shows what a useless, Democrat partisan whore you are, doesn't it?

I find it amusing that you pretend to have any ability or desire to consider Trump's internal life.
He is a potential problem for your agenda.

Thus you personally attack him.

Don't pretend that it is anything more than that.

I'm stating he is what he is. He is no problem for my agenda because he doesn't stand a chance of winning.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” she said to applause and laughter. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

The above poster says she didn't attack racism in the above statement.

How retarded is that?

by the way, freewill, which category do you fit into?
[/QUOTE]

Don't play stupid.

She used a false accusation of racism to attack her enemies.

You are being an asshole.

I find it amusing that you pretend to have any ability or desire to consider Trump's internal life.
He is a potential problem for your agenda.

Thus you personally attack him.

Don't pretend that it is anything more than that.

I'm stating he is what he is. He is no problem for my agenda because he doesn't stand a chance of winning.

YOur unsupported and self serving opinion on your enemies shows one thing.

YOur inability to respect people with different viewpoints or cultures than yourself.

Such a lack of imagination, empathy and intellectual maturity is your problem, not Trump's or mine.

YOur blind confidence is just another such example.

Trump attacks people all the time and his supporters cheer him on.

Now his supporters are on the receiving end of what Trump has been doing to others from day one and they whine and complain.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” she said to applause and laughter. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

How retarded is that?

Don't play stupid.

You are being an asshole.[/QUOTE]

None of Trump's supporters are racists? What would you call David Duke?

"ATTACK"????

You RWNJ traitors need to read your own posts here. You're all proud of hating women, blacks, gays, children, vets. All you do is attack your own country and lie, lie, lie.

All she did was call you what you really are and she was damn kind about it.

No different than calling Obama a ******. I found her comments offensive and inflammatory

-Geaux

Which of her descriptions of you offended you most? That you're an Islamophobe? A xenophobe? A homophobe? A racist?
You know what you call someone who DEFENDS someone exposed as an Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe?

An Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe.

NYC 'comes out of the closet' to defend HRC & the DNC.

:p

I'm not defending Trump lolol
No, you Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe, you are defending the anri-Semitic, racist sexist homophobic DNC & HRC.

Your childish namecalling devoid of an argument reveals everything we need to know about your intellect and character.

How retarded is that?

Don't play stupid.

None of Trump's supporters are racists? What would you call David Duke?[/QUOTE]

Well, at least he isn't Trump's mentor.

And unlike you may believe, he is not half of Trump's supporters either.

If you aren't a racist, or a homophobe, or an Islamophobe, she didn't attack you.

Did she attack you?
Nice 'justification'.

The DNC Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes strike again - not in leaked emails this time. No Hillary puts it on display for all to see by attacking American citizens.

:clap:

You didn't answer the question. She cited, specifically, and limited to, certain people of a certain nature, belief, and behaviour who are deplorable.

Which category or categories do you fit into?
The woman who spent decades demonizing, bullying, threatening, and silencing the victims of her husband's sexual assaults, sexual harassments, & rapes calling someone else 'deplorable'...isn't that 'special'?!

:p

Well if you took a moment and thought about it Hillary Clinton is married to Bill Clinton and when it come to sexual exploits Donald Trump and Bill Clinton can teach a class on it...

Also remember before Donald Trump won the GOP nomination he was very good friends with the Clinton's and His daughter ( Ivanka ) and Hillary daughter ( Chelsea ) are very good friends, so maybe Hillary knows more than you when it come to Donald John Trump.

Finally, if you divide the percentage of those those that voted for Trump in the primary in half and then take Hillary Clinton comments into this equation then it would be a small amount of Americans she was directing her comments about and it would be true even if you feel that she is wrong...

How retarded is that?

Don't play stupid.

And unlike you may believe, he is not half of Trump's supporters either.[/QUOTE]

He has supporters who are likely Trump supporters.

Hillary Clinton specifically identified certain categories of people, and specifically excluded half of Trump's supporters.

Did she include you in the basket?

How retarded is that?

Don't play stupid.

Hillary Clinton specifically identified certain categories of people, and specifically excluded half of Trump's supporters.

Did she include you in the basket?[/QUOTE]

She included half of Trump's voters. Calling them "basket of deplorables", you idiot.

You belong into the basket of deplorables, that much is clear. Her mentor was a KKK member, she belongs into the basket as well.

I don't think calling out 15-20% of the population racist is anything but true.

Except she was pointing the wrong way.

It is YOUR party that supports official legal institutionalized racism.

As demonstrated in the New Have FIrefighter Supreme Court case.

I don't think calling out 15-20% of the population racist is anything but true.

What's a lie is claiming they aren't pretty distributed between the parties

They're not.

Trump owns them. Let's remember, it's not Clinton running a campaign against immigrants, it's not Clinton eulogizing an anti-gay, anti-feminist bigot, it's not Clinton who had to pretend she didn't know who David Duke was. Clinton hasn't been sued for racist business practices and she doesn't have to point out to a single person in the audience to pretend they have support from the black community.

But, please, drag out Robert Byrd's corpse one more time, let's pretend he didn't turn his life around, let's pretend he didn't get a 100% rating from the NAACP while fat fuck racist dixiecrat Strom Thurmond was sitting in the senate.

Data Reveals Hillary Clinton Was Right About Donald Trump’s 'Deplorable’ Supporters | Huffington Post

Let’s start with some good old-fashioned racism. According to a Reuters/Ipsos pollfrom June, roughly 50 percent of Trump supporters reported viewing African-Americans as more “violent” and “criminal” than whites, with 40 percent or more also saying that blacks were more “lazy” and “rude” than their white counterparts. And given Trump’s role in the rise of the racist “birther” movement, it seems fitting that 65 percent of his backers still believe the falsehood that President Obama is a secret Muslim and 59 percent continue to insist that our nation’s first black president was not born in the United States, according to a May survey by Public Policy Polling.

Wanting to deport illegals is NOT racist.

YOur inability to argue the issue without the Race Card shows that on some level you know that you cannot make the case for Amnesty based on it's merits.

And yet, you still support a policy that you know is bad for America and Americans.

How retarded is that?

Don't play stupid.

Did she include you in the basket?

She included half of Trump's voters. Calling them "basket of deplorables", you idiot.

You belong into the basket of deplorables, that much is clear. Her mentor was a KKK member, she belongs into the basket as well.[/QUOTE]

Did she include YOU, is the question?

Your childish namecalling devoid of an argument reveals everything we need to know about your intellect and character.
I am not 'name-calling'. I am addressing what the DNC's own emails - in their own words - exposed. You are just embarrassed and hate the fact that the DNC's and Hillary's anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic personas were exposed. I would be too if I were you.

The DNC's exposed emails and Hillary's comments reveal everything we need to know about their intellect and character.

Trump attacks people all the time and his supporters cheer him on.

Now his supporters are on the receiving end of what Trump has been doing to others from day one and they whine and complain.

Trump attacks people in the game, other politicians and political operatives.

HIllary is the one attacking a significant percentage of the nations population.

She is tearing this country apart.

Pointing that out and holding her accountable for the results of her actions is legitimate.

You calling it whining is the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule, not a rational argument.

How retarded is that?

Don't play stupid.

None of Trump's supporters are racists? What would you call David Duke?[/QUOTE]

Not a Trump supporter.

David Duke knows that he is toxic.

If he really wanted Trump to win, he would NOT publicly support him.

He is NOT supporting Trump, he is trying to use TRump AND THE MEDIA'S COMPLETE PARTISAN WHORE-DOM, TO GET A GLIMMER OF RELEVANCE and free pr.

He is using you, and you are using him to each other's mutual benefit.

WHen you use him like you just did, to smear Trump, you are giving Duke what he wants. YOu are the one supporting his attempt to get his name back in the game.

When he publicly spoke out in favor of Trump, he was giving you what YOU wanted, a weapon to slam Trump with.

That is called an Alliance, unspoken but real.

You don't like it? Stop doing it.

Forum List

Back