🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

"ATTACK"????

You RWNJ traitors need to read your own posts here. You're all proud of hating women, blacks, gays, children, vets. All you do is attack your own country and lie, lie, lie.

All she did was call you what you really are and she was damn kind about it.

No different than calling Obama a ******. I found her comments offensive and inflammatory

-Geaux

Which of her descriptions of you offended you most? That you're an Islamophobe? A xenophobe? A homophobe? A racist?
You know what you call someone who DEFENDS someone exposed as an Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe?

An Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe.

NYC 'comes out of the closet' to defend HRC & the DNC.

:p

The comments under this video are so Republican. Probably much more than half. Hillary's got a point.
Thanks, I love watching the shit stain get what he deserved. He thought he had the authority to strip away someone else free speech rights. Stupid people are slow learners so it might take a few more doses for him.

Finally we've seen her real face and finally she told the world what she really thinks about half of the country. And I think, for the first time we believe her.

View attachment 89006

Really? We the depolorable have known her face for quite some time. The left wing bitches about the controversy surrounding her, but there is a reason, she is actually dirty. Trying to get one of the establishment darlings to face justice isn't an easy task.

We the deplorable have to hope that it isn't we who see her for what she is but it it those who still think that a Hillary presidency would have been good.

You don't find racism deplorable?
I do find democrats deplorable......it's their kkk thing......

KKK'ers are conservatives, like you.
So you democrat kkk'ers say.....

"ATTACK"????

You RWNJ traitors need to read your own posts here. You're all proud of hating women, blacks, gays, children, vets. All you do is attack your own country and lie, lie, lie.

No different than calling Obama a ******. I found her comments offensive and inflammatory

-Geaux

Which of her descriptions of you offended you most? That you're an Islamophobe? A xenophobe? A homophobe? A racist?
You know what you call someone who DEFENDS someone exposed as an Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe?

I'm not defending Trump lolol

Finally we've seen her real face and finally she told the world what she really thinks about half of the country. And I think, for the first time we believe her.

View attachment 89006

Really? We the depolorable have known her face for quite some time. The left wing bitches about the controversy surrounding her, but there is a reason, she is actually dirty. Trying to get one of the establishment darlings to face justice isn't an easy task.

We the deplorable have to hope that it isn't we who see her for what she is but it it those who still think that a Hillary presidency would have been good.

Who are the Democrats in the current KKK? Name them.

image.jpeg

She can help you understand...

Who are the Democrats in the current KKK? Name them.

I don't think calling out 15-20% of the population racist is anything but true.

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

I assume you're referring to her comments that half the people supporting Trump are bigots. That's true.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, BIGOTRY, MISOGYNY and EXTREMISM. Your 2016 Platform has never been this full of shit.-bigotry, gender bias and over the cliff extremism and division.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

Perfectly stated in a 3 minute video from and friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

In fact a Trump rally reminds me of something that came right out of the 1960's civil rights movement. An all WHITE, ignorant, bigoted, angry mob.

19511842-mmmain.jpg

670e626121f561f0c6cab76665c21b03.jpg

Everything Hillary Clinton said is 100% TRUE.

After this election, the Republican party will be reduced to an all WHITE, mostly male, ignorant, angry, bigoted FOCUS group.

White males are like 35% of the country, dumb ass. Damn Democrats are stupid fucks

My God, she's got a lotta nerve calling others 'Deplorable.' Such arrogance. This is what you get from folks who truly believe they're above the law. Another corrupt evil Political Elite. The Clintons obviously represent the worst of the worst in that regard. Let's just hope & pray the People don't reward her with the Presidency.

What's a lie is claiming they aren't pretty distributed between the parties

They're not.

Trump owns them. Let's remember, it's not Clinton running a campaign against immigrants, it's not Clinton eulogizing an anti-gay, anti-feminist bigot, it's not Clinton who had to pretend she didn't know who David Duke was. Clinton hasn't been sued for racist business practices and she doesn't have to point out to a single person in the audience to pretend they have support from the black community.

But, please, drag out Robert Byrd's corpse one more time, let's pretend he didn't turn his life around, let's pretend he didn't get a 100% rating from the NAACP while fat fuck racist dixiecrat Strom Thurmond was sitting in the senate.

Data Reveals Hillary Clinton Was Right About Donald Trump’s 'Deplorable’ Supporters | Huffington Post

Let’s start with some good old-fashioned racism. According to a Reuters/Ipsos pollfrom June, roughly 50 percent of Trump supporters reported viewing African-Americans as more “violent” and “criminal” than whites, with 40 percent or more also saying that blacks were more “lazy” and “rude” than their white counterparts. And given Trump’s role in the rise of the racist “birther” movement, it seems fitting that 65 percent of his backers still believe the falsehood that President Obama is a secret Muslim and 59 percent continue to insist that our nation’s first black president was not born in the United States, according to a May survey by Public Policy Polling.

It's way higher than that. Almost every liberal is a racist, they see color more than the individual.

They see color? That's not saying anything about racism. Find a poll or evidence where liberals see people of color as less than whites.

Here is one for Trump supporters.

Exclusive: Trump supporters more likely to view blacks negatively - Reuters/Ipsos poll

They're not.

Trump owns them. Let's remember, it's not Clinton running a campaign against immigrants, it's not Clinton eulogizing an anti-gay, anti-feminist bigot, it's not Clinton who had to pretend she didn't know who David Duke was. Clinton hasn't been sued for racist business practices and she doesn't have to point out to a single person in the audience to pretend they have support from the black community.

But, please, drag out Robert Byrd's corpse one more time, let's pretend he didn't turn his life around, let's pretend he didn't get a 100% rating from the NAACP while fat fuck racist dixiecrat Strom Thurmond was sitting in the senate.

Data Reveals Hillary Clinton Was Right About Donald Trump’s 'Deplorable’ Supporters | Huffington Post

Let’s start with some good old-fashioned racism. According to a Reuters/Ipsos pollfrom June, roughly 50 percent of Trump supporters reported viewing African-Americans as more “violent” and “criminal” than whites, with 40 percent or more also saying that blacks were more “lazy” and “rude” than their white counterparts. And given Trump’s role in the rise of the racist “birther” movement, it seems fitting that 65 percent of his backers still believe the falsehood that President Obama is a secret Muslim and 59 percent continue to insist that our nation’s first black president was not born in the United States, according to a May survey by Public Policy Polling.

I knew you were being disingenuous, you showed that first post out of the gate

They're not.

Scamper off twit. If you can't reply to my post with substance then it's best to just not reply.

My God, she's got a lotta nerve calling others 'Deplorable.' Such arrogance. This is what you get from folks who truly believe they're above the law. Another corrupt evil Political Elite. The Clintons obviously represent the worst of the worst in that regard. Let's just hope & pray the People don't reward her with the Presidency.

Did she call you deplorable?

It's way higher than that. Almost every liberal is a racist, they see color more than the individual.

They see color? That's not saying anything about racism. Find a poll or evidence where liberals see people of color as less than whites.

Here is one for Trump supporters.

Exclusive: Trump supporters more likely to view blacks negatively - Reuters/Ipsos poll
Golly a poll. Do you take a poll to wipe your ass as well? I didn't say liberals saw whites as inferior, they are racists, everyone neatly divided by race. Race first, person second.

"ATTACK"????

-Geaux

I'm not defending Trump lolol
No, you Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe, you are defending the anri-Semitic, racist sexist homophobic DNC & HRC.

They're not.

Scamper off twit. If you can't reply to my post with substance then it's best to just not reply.

You're just a race whore, there's nothing to reply to. Give it up, it's tired and lame

Forum List

Back