🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

No different than calling Obama a ******. I found her comments offensive and inflammatory

-Geaux

Which of her descriptions of you offended you most? That you're an Islamophobe? A xenophobe? A homophobe? A racist?
You know what you call someone who DEFENDS someone exposed as an Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe?

An Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe.

NYC 'comes out of the closet' to defend HRC & the DNC.

:p

I'm not defending Trump lolol
No, you Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe, you are defending the anri-Semitic, racist sexist homophobic DNC & HRC.

Your childish namecalling devoid of an argument reveals everything we need to know about your intellect and character.

Says the man planning to vote for the woman who's whole campaign strategy is NOTHING but name calling and panic mongering and race baiting.

And who has been doing nothing but himself.

Well DUMBASS--try winning ANYTHING with 35%. That means that the other 65% will be voting for HILLARY CLINTON.
WRONG! This is a 4-Party Race, like it or not, and in Florida - for example - Trump is in the lead of that 4-Party race. More Democrats will leave to go to the Green Party or Libertarian (or Republican) than Republicans will leave to go to Hillary or others.

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

The vermin tested the waters stationing their subsidiary gang the 'New Black Panthers' outside of polling places to threaten and intimidate voters, and saw that hardly anybody raised a fuss about that, so that was green light to do the same in November, using their hired thugs in the BLM. She is just sending a message to her thugs that it's all a 'Go' come November.

lol I see the Gullible Gimps of Hillary Gulch have stopped using that ridiculous 'Alt Right' meme for some reason. Now they've reverted back to the inane 'something or other- Phobe' tripe here. They use that gibberish when they have nothing to rebut with, which is usually after one post of facts and realities from somebody sane.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” she said to applause and laughter. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

The above poster says she didn't attack racism in the above statement.

How retarded is that?

by the way, freewill, which category do you fit into?

Don't play stupid.

She used a false accusation of racism to attack her enemies.

You are being an asshole.

None of Trump's supporters are racists? What would you call David Duke?

Not a Trump supporter.

David Duke knows that he is toxic.

If he really wanted Trump to win, he would NOT publicly support him.

He is NOT supporting Trump, he is trying to use TRump AND THE MEDIA'S COMPLETE PARTISAN WHORE-DOM, TO GET A GLIMMER OF RELEVANCE and free pr.

He is using you, and you are using him to each other's mutual benefit.

WHen you use him like you just did, to smear Trump, you are giving Duke what he wants. YOu are the one supporting his attempt to get his name back in the game.

When he publicly spoke out in favor of Trump, he was giving you what YOU wanted, a weapon to slam Trump with.

That is called an Alliance, unspoken but real.

You don't like it? Stop doing it.

Example of the Trump voter:

South Carolina Republicans polled. Go page 6.

29% favor shutting down all mosques in the US. 25% favor making Islam illegal in the US.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_SC_21616.pdf

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” she said to applause and laughter. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

How retarded is that?

Don't play stupid.

Not a Trump supporter.

He is NOT supporting Trump, he is trying to use TRump AND THE MEDIA'S COMPLETE PARTISAN WHORE-DOM, TO GET A GLIMMER OF RELEVANCE and free pr.

WHen you use him like you just did, to smear Trump, you are giving Duke what he wants. YOu are the one supporting his attempt to get his name back in the game.

When he publicly spoke out in favor of Trump, he was giving you what YOU wanted, a weapon to slam Trump with.

29% favor shutting down all mosques in the US. 25% favor making Islam illegal in the US.

I don't believe something just because someone says they did a poll but I do know a LOT of liberals that would strip away church's tax exempt status if they could.

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

Half of half is not 50% -- IDIOT.

How retarded is that?

Don't play stupid.

Not a Trump supporter.

I don't believe something just because someone says they did a poll but I do know a LOT of liberals that would strip away church's tax exempt status if they could.

Oh okay, so it's safe to say you've never cited a poll to support your argument?

Take note the admission that Romney's 47% is being cited as a bad thing. I don't recall the RW'ers saying that at the time.

How retarded is that?

Don't play stupid.

Not a Trump supporter.

Oh okay, so it's safe to say you've never cited a poll to support your argument?
When have I and why do I always need to make the same exact point for you?

Trump has not really done anything to discourage the haters from enthusiastically supporting his campaign so he and his most avid fans deserve all the criticism we more reasonable and civic minded citizens can point at them.

You Leftists lead the way in hate, bigotry, and racism. So hearing the Leading Racist making these comments just cement the truth of who you truly are.

Go climb back into your slimy hole please.

Take note the admission that Romney's 47% is being cited as a bad thing. I don't recall the RW'ers saying that at the time.
Well, that's because it was based on federal tax numbers. Duh!

Are you aware that Donald Trump's tax plan will add to the number who don't pay federal income tax?

Don't play stupid.

Not a Trump supporter.

So you're claiming it's intelligent to totally reject a generally accepted reliable method of measuring public sentiment.

Are you aware that Donald Trump's tax plan will add to the number who don't pay federal income tax?
What the fuck does that have to do with what I just said?

Not a Trump supporter.

So you're claiming it's intelligent to totally reject a generally accepted reliable method of measuring public sentiment.
All polls are always reliable? Look, you really are too stupid to talk to.

All polls are always reliable? Look, you really are too stupid to talk to.

Is anything perfect? Polls properly done are very reliable.

What the fuck does that have to do with what I just said?

Do you want more Americans to pay no federal income tax?

Forum List

Back