🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

I find it amusing that you pretend to have any ability or desire to consider Trump's internal life.
He is a potential problem for your agenda.

Thus you personally attack him.

Don't pretend that it is anything more than that.

I'm stating he is what he is. He is no problem for my agenda because he doesn't stand a chance of winning.

YOur unsupported and self serving opinion on your enemies shows one thing.

YOur inability to respect people with different viewpoints or cultures than yourself.

Such a lack of imagination, empathy and intellectual maturity is your problem, not Trump's or mine.

YOur blind confidence is just another such example.
"Enemies"?

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

If you aren't a racist, or a homophobe, or an Islamophobe, she didn't attack you.

Did she attack you?
If you don't see the emperor dressed in the finest of clothes you are ignorant, bigoted and racist.

It's not false...it's spot on....and the only ones who are upset seem to be those she has referred to....

What is 'spot-on' is that the DNC recently got busted - with it's own words and jokes in its own emails - showing their own anti-Semitism, racism, sexism, and homophobic character, and now - in an attempt to distract / make it go away they are doing what they do best - pointing fingers and blaming others!

Firing a bunch of people didn't do it, so 'the best defense is a good offense', or as Hillary knows from studying Saul Alynski - 'when your back is against the ropes take the enemy out of its comfort zone by falsely changing the narrative'.

'Yes I take millions from people who throw gays off roof tops and won't stop doing so until I win the Presidency, but I am not the homophobe / gay-hater, It's the Republicans'....and just because SHE says it many ignorant partisan liberals will accept it and parrot it.

Bottom Line: Libs are trying to get out of the hole they are in by blaming others.

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

The vermin tested the waters stationing their subsidiary gang the 'New Black Panthers' outside of polling places to threaten and intimidate voters, and saw that hardly anybody raised a fuss about that, so that was green light to do the same in November, using their hired thugs in the BLM. She is just sending a message to her thugs that it's all a 'Go' come November.
It's amazing how terrified people like you still are of 2 guys in 2008.

"Enemies"?

Yeah, you know _ Americans who do not think, believe, 'assimilate' to what Liberals do?!
The Americans Barry spied on, sent the IRS after, etc... (Though I would not have used the word 'YOUR' enemies. )

:p

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” she said to applause and laughter. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

The above poster says she didn't attack racism in the above statement.

How retarded is that?

by the way, freewill, which category do you fit into?

Don't play stupid.

She used a false accusation of racism to attack her enemies.

You are being an asshole.

None of Trump's supporters are racists? What would you call David Duke?

Not a Trump supporter.

David Duke knows that he is toxic.

If he really wanted Trump to win, he would NOT publicly support him.

He is NOT supporting Trump, he is trying to use TRump AND THE MEDIA'S COMPLETE PARTISAN WHORE-DOM, TO GET A GLIMMER OF RELEVANCE and free pr.

He is using you, and you are using him to each other's mutual benefit.

WHen you use him like you just did, to smear Trump, you are giving Duke what he wants. YOu are the one supporting his attempt to get his name back in the game.

When he publicly spoke out in favor of Trump, he was giving you what YOU wanted, a weapon to slam Trump with.

That is called an Alliance, unspoken but real.

You don't like it? Stop doing it.

Example of the Trump voter:

South Carolina Republicans polled. Go page 6.

29% favor shutting down all mosques in the US. 25% favor making Islam illegal in the US.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_SC_21616.pdf
I don't believe something just because someone says they did a poll but I do know a LOT of liberals that would strip away church's tax exempt status if they could.
You mean...their special rights?

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” she said to applause and laughter. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

How retarded is that?

Don't play stupid.

Not a Trump supporter.

He is NOT supporting Trump, he is trying to use TRump AND THE MEDIA'S COMPLETE PARTISAN WHORE-DOM, TO GET A GLIMMER OF RELEVANCE and free pr.

WHen you use him like you just did, to smear Trump, you are giving Duke what he wants. YOu are the one supporting his attempt to get his name back in the game.

When he publicly spoke out in favor of Trump, he was giving you what YOU wanted, a weapon to slam Trump with.

29% favor shutting down all mosques in the US. 25% favor making Islam illegal in the US.

I don't believe something just because someone says they did a poll but I do know a LOT of liberals that would strip away church's tax exempt status if they could.

Arguing is easy if you get to arbitrarily declare what is true or false, eh?

Take note the admission that Romney's 47% is being cited as a bad thing. I don't recall the RW'ers saying that at the time.
Well, that's because it was based on federal tax numbers. Duh!

Are you aware that Donald Trump's tax plan will add to the number who don't pay federal income tax?
What the fuck does that have to do with what I just said?

Do you want more Americans to pay no federal income tax?
Your dumbfuckery is too much, go play with a child.
There's the name-calling...with something creepy added...

In all seriousness, I think you may well be right about this to the extent that the next 30 days or so will be about team Hillary pointing out that the Trumpbots apparently agree with the untruthful and bigoted statements Trump's made. The reason is two fold: first, obviously they want to focus that at least half of Two Tone Donnie's supporters are bigots, and second and possibly more important, they want to force the media to emphasize the noxious substance of Donnie's campaign.

(and the gop really didn't have to go into the sewer)

The only correction offered was she said it only of half of us.

*She meant all of us*

You mean...their special rights?
Religious Freedom, dear. It's in the Constitution....
Tax exemption is in the Constitution? What section or clause?
Don't pretend to be stupid...religious freedom is in the Constitution. There is a law, however, that allows religious institutions NOT to pay taxes. You, like Obama, have something against the Rule of Law? Believe politicians can just ignore it whenever you want?

Churches are the 'golden un-tapped resource'. The idea of ANY American / American entity (except them and their elitist supporters) not paying taxes - a source of money they can't draw from - just drives them crazy....it seems. :p

How retarded is that?

Don't play stupid.

Not a Trump supporter.

Arguing is easy if you get to arbitrarily declare what is true or false, eh?
I said I don't believe polls simply because they are out there and you interpreted that to mean I declare what's true and false.

Like I said, you are too stupid to talk to.

In all seriousness, I think you may well be right about this to the extent that the next 30 days or so will be about team Hillary pointing out that the Trumpbots apparently agree with the untruthful and bigoted statements Trump's made. The reason is two fold: first, obviously they want to focus that at least half of Two Tone Donnie's supporters are bigots, and second and possibly more important, they want to force the media to emphasize the noxious substance of Donnie's campaign.
The Hilbots will continue to lie, spin and distort reality. They will do anything for more power and control over the masses.

The Hilbots will continue to lie, spin and distort reality. They will do anything for more power and control over the masses.
It's despicable of them to use Trump's words. He has the best words.

The vermin tested the waters stationing their subsidiary gang the 'New Black Panthers' outside of polling places to threaten and intimidate voters, and saw that hardly anybody raised a fuss about that, so that was green light to do the same in November, using their hired thugs in the BLM. She is just sending a message to her thugs that it's all a 'Go' come November.
It's amazing how terrified people like you still are of 2 guys in 2008.

It's amazing how enthusiastically mentally ill sociopaths will defend violent racist criminal gangs, but that is where the Democratic Party's traditional strength has always been in the Northeast and Midwest, so it's just 'normal' for you, apparently.

It's despicable of them to use Trump's words. He has the best words.

Haven't seen a Demo-vermin using Trump's words yet; did somebody accidentally cite him accurately this morning on some Fever Swamp sewer or something?

Forum List

Back