🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Statement Regarding the Shameless and Grotesque Attack on American Voters by HRC

Hmmmm.....which party recently got exposed - using their own words in their own emails - as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobes?

Oh yeah, that would be the DEMOCRATS!

And now they are squealing like a stuck pig about how it's not them, 'it's the other guy', desperate to get people to forget what just happened...

...and only libs are buying that shit because they can't face the FACT that their party just got busted being Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes.

Gawd it is funny watching them squirm.

:p
Do you ever read this board? Not just create threads but actually read the stances of a handful of Trump supporter who are "the deplorables"....?

When they post their disgusting, bigoted, and racist comments and threads, the remaining Trump supporters justs let them go on and on without admonishing them, even though you may disagree with them....most say nothing to the deplorables because they "support trump, their man" their candidate....

This makes the Alt Right group seem so so much larger than it truly is....imo.

Hmmmm.....which party recently got exposed - using their own words in their own emails - as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobes?

And now they are squealing like a stuck pig about how it's not them, 'it's the other guy', desperate to get people to forget what just happened...

...and only libs are buying that shit because they can't face the FACT that their party just got busted being Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes.

Do you ever read this board? Not just create threads but actually read the stances of a handful of Trump supporter who are "the deplorables"....?

When they post their disgusting, bigoted, and racist comments and threads, the remaining Trump supporters justs let them go on and on without admonishing them, even though you may disagree with them....most say nothing to the deplorables because they "support trump, their man" their candidate....

Your democrat talking points have been rejected by Americans.....

THIS is the Hildebeast's 47% moment!!!! She just can't help being a scumbag to half of America!

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

If you aren't a racist, or a homophobe, or an Islamophobe, she didn't attack you.

Did she attack you?

So she didn't walk back her classless remarks?

Finally we've seen her real face and finally she told the world what she really thinks about half of the country. And I think, for the first time we believe her.

View attachment 89006

Really? We the depolorable have known her face for quite some time. The left wing bitches about the controversy surrounding her, but there is a reason, she is actually dirty. Trying to get one of the establishment darlings to face justice isn't an easy task.

We the deplorable have to hope that it isn't we who see her for what she is but it it those who still think that a Hillary presidency would have been good.

"ATTACK"????

You RWNJ traitors need to read your own posts here. You're all proud of hating women, blacks, gays, children, vets. All you do is attack your own country and lie, lie, lie.

All she did was call you what you really are and she was damn kind about it.

No different than calling Obama a ******. I found her comments offensive and inflammatory

-Geaux

Finally we've seen her real face and finally she told the world what she really thinks about half of the country. And I think, for the first time we believe her.

View attachment 89006

Really? We the depolorable have known her face for quite some time. The left wing bitches about the controversy surrounding her, but there is a reason, she is actually dirty. Trying to get one of the establishment darlings to face justice isn't an easy task.

We the deplorable have to hope that it isn't we who see her for what she is but it it those who still think that a Hillary presidency would have been good.

You don't find racism deplorable?

"ATTACK"????

You RWNJ traitors need to read your own posts here. You're all proud of hating women, blacks, gays, children, vets. All you do is attack your own country and lie, lie, lie.

No different than calling Obama a ******. I found her comments offensive and inflammatory

-Geaux

Which of her descriptions of you offended you most? That you're an Islamophobe? A xenophobe? A homophobe? A racist?

"ATTACK"????

-Geaux

Which of her descriptions of you offended you most? That you're an Islamophobe? A xenophobe? A homophobe? A racist?

Hey, free speech rules supreme.

-Geaux

Yeah, tell me again how the woman who spent decades demonizing the VICTIMS of her husband's sexual assaults, sexual harassments, and rapes thinks Americans are 'deplorable' - I never get enough of that one. :p

"ATTACK"????

-Geaux

Hey, free speech rules supreme. Like 47% don't pay taxes

-Geaux

View attachment 89006

I see you have latched onto a new meme of asking loaded questions. Kinda juvenile.

But to bite and answer your question, yeah I find the racism of those like Hillary and Bill deplorable. Really, don't you find it deplorable that the Clintons think that the super predators should be bring them coffee under their heel? I find that type of racism much more dangerous than a white or black supremacist statements.

I think the biggest irony about Trump is he doesn't give a flying fuck about the people who support him. Trump only cares about.....Trump. He couldn't give two shits about the people around him - only his immediate family. That is about it.

View attachment 89006

I do find democrats deplorable......it's their kkk thing......

I think the biggest irony about Trump is he doesn't give a flying fuck about the people who support him. Trump only cares about.....Trump. He couldn't give two shits about the people around him - only his immediate family. That is about it.

I find it amusing that you pretend to have any ability or desire to consider Trump's internal life.

He is a potential problem for your agenda.

Thus you personally attack him.

Don't pretend that it is anything more than that.

If he fulfills everything he's been promising to fulfill, he will show his care not only for his supporters but also for non-supporters unless they are complete idiots.

View attachment 89006

I do find democrats deplorable......it's their kkk thing......

KKK'ers are conservatives, like you.

Hillary Clinton attacks racism and the usual suspects react by calling the attack 'grotesque'.

Hillary Clinton attacks racism and the usual suspects react by calling the attack 'grotesque'.

Only a fool thinks she attacked racism with those remarks.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” she said to applause and laughter. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

The above poster says she didn't attack racism in the above statement.

How retarded is that?

by the way, freewill, which category do you fit into?

Forum List

Back