Trump stealing money from donors

14117817_10208175016465435_8843431746928648090_n.jpg
is Bush running for president?

Jeb was...but we never heard a peep from the "liberal media" about it did we? Just another double standard applied to Clunton.

I heard that Donald Trump is going to have a Labor Day Telethon for Donnie's kids,
Ivanka, Eric, Tiffany, Don and Barron.

Because he has that corrupt "Trump Foundation" that pays all the proceeds out to Bill and Hillary in salaries? :thup:

Oh wait, that's the Clinton Foundation - you were just lying to make it seem like Trump does what Crooked Hillary does.

Well, lying is what you do - lying is ALL you do! :thup:
The Clinton's take no salary from their foundation. Lying is what you do.

No, but the Foundation pays all of their millions of dollars in expenses. A sweet deal for those who can afford to set them up.
What is wrong with generating more funds for the foundation? They operate at 11% well below other major charities, If you have facts of high rolling please present them.

You are one of the foremost denialists on this entire forum.

This, from the leading charity evaluation site.

Bill Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation
LITTLE ROCK, AR
Why isn't this organization rated?

We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity's atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology. Our removal of The Clinton Foundation from our site is neither a condemnation nor an endorsement of this charity. We reserve the right to reinstate a rating for The Clinton Foundation as soon as we identify a rating methodology that appropriately captures its business model.
What does it mean that this organization isn’t rated?

It simply means that the organization doesn't meet our criteria. A lack of a rating does not indicate a positive or negative assessment by Charity Navigator.

Charity Navigator - Unrated Profile for Bill Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation
Debunked at post #54

Donald Trump Jacked Up His Campaign’s Trump Tower Rent Once Somebody Else Was Paying It

What a fucking con-man scammer. The guy is too much.

The people donating money have nothing and Trump is happy to take their money, fund his faux "presidential" operation and triple the rent on "his" headquarters.

In addition to the rent for Trump Tower space in Manhattan, Trump has paid his eponymous golf courses and restaurants more than $260,000 since his campaign and the RNC struck a joint fundraising deal in mid-May, after he essentially locked up the GOP nomination. On May 18, the day the fundraising deal was announced, Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach was paid $29,715; Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida, was paid $35,845; and Trump Restaurants LLC was paid $125,080, according to FEC records. Such large payments were much rarer when Trump was self-funding.

It’s unclear from the campaign filings the purpose of the golf course and restaurant payments, although both of the Florida golf courses hosted Trump campaign news conferences in March.

The Trump campaign on Tuesday responded that it had expanded into larger quarters. “Also, Mr. Trump makes a personal contribution of $2 million per month to the campaign, obviously a much higher amount than rent,” the statement said.

Obviously, you do not know about Federal Campaign Laws, but you should.

Campaigns are required to pay "market value" for hotel rooms, office space, and other things. If the space being rented by the Trump Campaign was space he had been using before, he was very likely paying below market for his own space. Same for Trump golf courses and Trump Towers.

It is a lot of fun watching you so boldly parrot everything fed to you by The Nation, DailyKOS or MediaMatters. Again you prove the studies showing that Progressives are far less likely to even read, much less consider opposing views than are Republicans and Conservatives.

Donald Trump Jacked Up His Campaign’s Trump Tower Rent Once Somebody Else Was Paying It

What a fucking con-man scammer. The guy is too much.

The people donating money have nothing and Trump is happy to take their money, fund his faux "presidential" operation and triple the rent on "his" headquarters.

In addition to the rent for Trump Tower space in Manhattan, Trump has paid his eponymous golf courses and restaurants more than $260,000 since his campaign and the RNC struck a joint fundraising deal in mid-May, after he essentially locked up the GOP nomination. On May 18, the day the fundraising deal was announced, Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach was paid $29,715; Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida, was paid $35,845; and Trump Restaurants LLC was paid $125,080, according to FEC records. Such large payments were much rarer when Trump was self-funding.

It’s unclear from the campaign filings the purpose of the golf course and restaurant payments, although both of the Florida golf courses hosted Trump campaign news conferences in March.

The Trump campaign on Tuesday responded that it had expanded into larger quarters. “Also, Mr. Trump makes a personal contribution of $2 million per month to the campaign, obviously a much higher amount than rent,” the statement said.

Obviously, you do not know about Federal Campaign Laws, but you should.

Campaigns are required to pay "market value" for hotel rooms, office space, and other things. If the space being rented by the Trump Campaign was space he had been using before, he was very likely paying below market for his own space. Same for Trump golf courses and Trump Towers.

It is a lot of fun watching you so boldly parrot everything fed to you by The Nation, DailyKOS or MediaMatters. Again you prove the studies showing that Progressives are far less likely to even read, much less consider opposing views than are Republicans and Conservatives.
Whadya bet the only business getting paid promptly are Trump businesses, the rest be damned. This creates a whole new definition to being self-funded.

Since the man is a billionaire I doubt he has to steal from anyone.

Jesus you are one dumb gullible fuck.
YUP! Ignore the validated news with the FEC filings info, you gullible propaganda eating, piss drinker!!
Why isn't there a DUMB rating button when you really, really need it? Well, shit!
i_see_dumb_people_button-r8e7cdae01ba545d3b60f8807759a9b22_x7j3i_8byvr_324.jpg

Oh....you think rich people don't steal?

Now why would a man with more money than God steal from a donor??

Common Sense 101

See Trump University

See the Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton Foundation has been investigated by Republicans for years. It is a legitimate philanthropic foundation.

Trump University is an outright fraud to steal money from gullible students with promises of making a fortune

What proof is there that Trump is a billionaire? Companies he owns are $650 million in debt to places like...oh, the Bank of China.

The gullible fucks are the ones that think he's running for President and not simply grifting.

What proof is there that Trump is a billionaire? Companies he owns are $650 million in debt to places like...oh, the Bank of China.

The gullible fucks are the ones that think he's running for President and not simply grifting.

What prof is there that he isn't??

Only a gullible fuck like you would vote for Hitlery.

What prof is there that he isn't??

Only a gullible fuck like you would vote for Hitlery.

Proof outside his failed businesses, going bankrupt multiple times and him being in hock to the State Bank of China? Gee, I dunno, maybe he could release his taxes and put the speculation to rest. #Whereyourtaxesatbitch

I see no proof that Trump is a billionaire

Well I've see no proof that he isn't.

In 2004, Timothy O'Brien published TrumpNation. In the course of researching that book, "individuals who worked with Trump and a had a good sense of his finances" thought Trump's net worth was "$150 to $250 million." Trump later sued O'Brien for damages for saying he was worth so little. The suit was later dismissed.

2. During the litigation of that lawsuit, O'Brien and his lawyers were able to review a 2005 Deutsche Bank assessment of Trump's wealth which placed his net worth at approximately $788 million. Deutsche Bank should know. While most big banks have shunned Trump because of his multiple business failures, Deutsche Bank has been Trump's go-to bank for almost 20 years.

3. In financial filings, particularly with the FEC, Trump routinely overstates his income by reporting business revenue as income or conflating the two numbers. The difference between revenue and income is obvious to anyone who has run a business as small as a lemonade stand. 'Revenue' or cash flow is all the money that comes into the business before you subtract expenses and miscellaneous other negative entries. If you subtract the latter from the former you have 'income', what you actually take home at the end of the year. A company may have $50 million in annual revenues and be making $25 million profit, just breaking even or losing money hand over fist. Income here is the individual analog to profit for a business entity. Revenue tells you almost nothing about income. The fact that Trump routinely conflates the two numbers is such an elementary and massive effort to inflate the scale of his income that it points to someone trying to massively overstate income and wealth. Just how much is a good question. In thisMarch 2016 article, Shawn Tully of Fortune tried to parse Trump's filings and estimate just how much Trump was inflating his income.

one way to prove thats wrong ... show your tax returns,

Forum List

Back