Trump stealing money from donors

Trump has been caught pilfering donor money, and all his Chumps can do is whine, "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

2eehpwi.jpg

No hack boi, he sure hasn't.

The Irony of you HilLIARy hacks claiming OTHERS try to distract. The whole point of this thread is to distract from the corrupt Clinton Foundation Probe, you fucking hack. You know it. HilLIARy is in trouble, so you moron hacks start flinging shit at Trump.

Since the man is a billionaire I doubt he has to steal from anyone.

Jesus you are one dumb gullible fuck.
Oh....you think rich people don't steal?

Now why would a man with more money than God steal from a donor??

Common Sense 101

See Trump University

See the Clinton Foundation.

We can. We can actually SEE their list of donors. You can't see the list of donors to the Bush's charitable foundation, they're all secret. Where's the outrage?

That's a good question. I would love to see that foundation taken apart as well. ANY group in positions of government power should be prohibited from having a Foundation. Period end of story. We know the bushes are selling their influence every bit as much as we know the clintons are doing it too. The trumpster though, he's still just taking donations, and has no influence to sell. Yet.

Trump has been caught pilfering donor money, and all his Chumps can do is whine, "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

2eehpwi.jpg

The Irony of you HilLIARy hacks claiming OTHERS try to distract. The whole point of this thread is to distract from the corrupt Clinton Foundation Probe, you fucking hack. You know it. HilLIARy is in trouble, so you moron hacks start flinging shit at Trump.
Nice try, loser.

Is there ANYTHING Trump has claimed since Day One of his campaign which has not turned out to be a raging lie?

2eehpwi.jpg

Nice try, loser.

Is there ANYTHING Trump has not flip flopped or lied about since Day One of his campaign?

Probably not. That's what politicians do. However, you ignore it from one side, and take the other side to task which just seems retarded to me.

I'm glad to see so many concerned with Trump stealing money, certainly a crime worthy of never taking the position of president.
That being said, before we investigate this very serious crime against humanity, I think it would serve us all well to find out where Hillary hid that 6 billion that is missing from the state department.
I applaud you liberals for finally agreeing that these matters must be investigated until the answer is clear.
$6 Bil Vanishes From State Dept. Under Hillary Clinton - Judicial Watch

Nice try, loser. If you want to talk about Clinton, POST IN A CLINTON TOPIC.

Facts are facts Hack Boi - your fellow Progressive started this shit flinging thread to try and make it seem as if Trump is as corrupt as your gal.

First off hack, you're lying. Hey, you're a radical left democrat, lying is what you do. Still, no evidence of Trump "stealing," nor any allegation of such outside you fucktarded Soros hacks. This is just one of a THOUSAND threads you mindless demagogues are starting in a desperate hope to distract from the criminal acts of your candidate.

This ain't DailyKOS motherfucker, you get called on you partisan bullshit here.

2eehpwi.jpg

Nice try, loser.

Is there ANYTHING Trump has not flip flopped or lied about since Day One of his campaign?

Probably not. That's what politicians do. However, you ignore it from one side, and take the other side to task which just seems retarded to me.
Who says I never take the liberals to task? You are suffering from willful blindness.

Secondly, imagine you had a neighbor who had a guest in their home and that person shit on their living room carpet. Then imagine you had a guest in your home who shit on your carpet. Which person would you be most angry with?

Trump and you Chumps are the guests shitting on my carpet. I wish you would all get the fuck out of my party.

Clinton is going to be President because of you dumb fucks. It's like you are working double overtime to help her get elected.

No and you would never consider investigating him. Think about that.
You are not exactly the brightest light on that string are you.
Bush is the reason I left the republican party. why would I have a problem investigating him, why do you think I was so against Jeb as president.
Bush turned out to be a far left liberal, not the American that he ran as.
Bush (and the 8 years of republican pussies after his term) is the reason for Trump being so popular. Of course if he gets in and starts massaging the illegals asses like the rest of the politicians do, he can expect to be gone in four years if not sooner.)

2eehpwi.jpg

Nice try, loser.

Who says I never take the liberals to task? You are suffering from willful blindness.

Secondly, imagine you had a neighbor who had a guest in their home and that person shit on their living room carpet. Then imagine you had a guest in your home who shit on your carpet. Which person would you be most angry with?

Trump and you Chumps are the guests shitting on my carpet. I wish you would all get the fuck out of my party.

Clinton is going to be President because of you dumb fucks. It's like you are working double overtime to help her get elected.

trump is a chump for sure, but clinton will be POTUS only because the system is fucked and this country is headed towards a dictatorship which has been the desire fo the progressives since the 1930's. I just never thought i would live to see it happen.

2eehpwi.jpg

Nice try, loser.

trump is a chump for sure, but clinton will be POTUS only because the system is fucked and this country is headed towards a dictatorship which has been the desire fo the progressives since the 1930's. I just never thought i would live to see it happen.
You still may not live to see it happen.
| Now that its legal for blacks to riot and kill whoever they want, you never know when you might be next.
Do you carry?

Hillary gleaned about 350k for half a dozen (mystery) speeches to Wall Street bankers and the left worries about Trump's golf courses. Barry Hussein probably wasted more taxpayer money on the golf course than Trump ever made.

Of course he is. This isn't about winning for Dump. It's about getting his brand out there, raising the name recognition, lining his pockets, and getting Hilliary elected. Why do you think he's spent so little of the money he's raised? How much of it does he have to give back when he loses?

Nice try, loser.

You still may not live to see it happen.
| Now that its legal for blacks to riot and kill whoever they want, you never know when you might be next.
Do you carry?

Of course.

I heard that Donald Trump is going to have a Labor Day Telethon for Donnie's kids,
Ivanka, Eric, Tiffany, Don and Barron.

Because he has that corrupt "Trump Foundation" that pays all the proceeds out to Bill and Hillary in salaries? :thup:

Oh wait, that's the Clinton Foundation - you were just lying to make it seem like Trump does what Crooked Hillary does.

Well, lying is what you do - lying is ALL you do! :thup:
The Clinton's take no salary from their foundation. Lying is what you do.

No, but the Foundation pays all of their millions of dollars in expenses. A sweet deal for those who can afford to set them up.
What is wrong with generating more funds for the foundation? They operate at 11% well below other major charities, If you have facts of high rolling please present them.

You are one of the foremost denialists on this entire forum.

This, from the leading charity evaluation site.

Bill Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation
LITTLE ROCK, AR
Why isn't this organization rated?

We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity's atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology. Our removal of The Clinton Foundation from our site is neither a condemnation nor an endorsement of this charity. We reserve the right to reinstate a rating for The Clinton Foundation as soon as we identify a rating methodology that appropriately captures its business model.
What does it mean that this organization isn’t rated?

It simply means that the organization doesn't meet our criteria. A lack of a rating does not indicate a positive or negative assessment by Charity Navigator.

Charity Navigator - Unrated Profile for Bill Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation

Since the man is a billionaire I doubt he has to steal from anyone.

Jesus you are one dumb gullible fuck.
Oh....you think rich people don't steal?

Now why would a man with more money than God steal from a donor??

Common Sense 101

See Trump University

See the Clinton Foundation.

We can. We can actually SEE their list of donors. You can't see the list of donors to the Bush's charitable foundation, they're all secret. Where's the outrage?

Specifically what office is Jeb, or any of the other Bush running for today?

Forum List

Back