GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP! :clap:
Soros has funded Hillary.
Soros has funded Obama.
Soros has funded Antifa
Soros has funded the Women's. March
Soros has funded Ferguson
Soros has funded Baltimore
Soros has funded Charlottesville
....but I'm sure the OP is right...I am sure not one dime of his money is going to any illegal...

:rolleyes:
View attachment 226029

So, are you denying that Soros funded those libs or events?
Do you have proof?

George Soros rises again

"Soros has donated or committed more than $25 million to boost Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates and causes, according to Federal Election Commission records and interviews with his associates and Democratic fundraising operatives. "
(Gasp!)

Wealthy people donate to political causes?

Whoda Thunkit?

Only snowflakes believe an end to tolerance, more violence, violent intolerance, funding thugs to beat up Americans / opponent's supporters, burning and pillaging (Baltimore, Ferguson, Charlottesville...) are 'POLITICAL CAUSES'...

The President is right!

Soros has funded Obama.
Soros has funded Antifa
....but I'm sure the OP is right...I am sure not one dime of his money is going to any illegal...

View attachment 226029

Do you have proof?

George Soros rises again

"Soros has donated or committed more than $25 million to boost Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates and causes, according to Federal Election Commission records and interviews with his associates and Democratic fundraising operatives. "
(Gasp!)

Whoda Thunkit?

Nonukes asked for proof, so I gave it.

That's not normally cause for ridicule.

Do you have proof?

George Soros rises again

(Gasp!)

Whoda Thunkit?

Funding a chosen political candidate or charity is not what you nut-jobs usually accuse Soros of.

Do you have proof?

George Soros rises again

(Gasp!)

Whoda Thunkit?

Funding a chosen political candidate or charity is not what you nut-jobs usually accuse Soros of.

Take it up with nonukes. He is the one that asked for the proof.

I voted for her because of Trump.
You voted for a criminal, kurupt, self-serving, American citizen abandoning, National Security compromising, victim of sexual Criminal Behavior bashing, uranium to Russia for over $120 million dollar, primary rigging, debate cheating, La breaking, foreign spy and Russian colluder who could not win her own party's nomination ... Because you did not like a successful businessman who told it like it is instead of being a polished turd politician?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA.....
And she was still the lesser of the two evils.

The President is right!

Soros has funded Obama.
Soros has funded Antifa

View attachment 226029

Do you have proof?

George Soros rises again

Try to stay on topic.

It is the neo-cons and "the gropenfhurer" and is clan that are actually funding the caravan.

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he “wouldn’t be surprised” if George Soros is funding the caravan of Central American migrants heading toward the U.S., amplifying a baseless conspiracy theory about the prominent Democratic donor days after an attempted attack on him.

Trump made the comments while speaking to reporters outside the White House.

“Do you think somebody is funding the caravan? Do you think somebody is paying for the caravan?” a reporter asked.

“I wouldn’t be surprised. I wouldn’t be surprised,” Trump said.

“George Soros? Who’s paying for it?” a reporter interjected.

“I don’t know who. But I wouldn’t be surprised,” Trump replied. “A lot of people say yes.”

Trump Still Enabling George Soros Conspiracy Theory After Bomb Threats, Synagogue Shooting | HuffPost

Ya know who those people are Mr. Trump?

Robert Bowers for one. The guy that killed 11 people in a sunagogue

Hillary
- Spent her whole career enabling / defending a sexual predator, demonizing and bullying his victims into silence

- Engaging in Influence Peddling to the point where she even betrayed her country, her President, National / Foreign Policy at times to enrich herself

- Aided terrorists and enemies of this country

- Was embroiled in scandal and proven crimes (from which she was protected) her entire political career

- Aided the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 and abandoned Americans to needlessly die at their hands

- Could not win her own party's nomination despite being caught rigging elections / cheating, etc....

- Compromised national security

- Oversaw one of the worst foreign policies as Sect of Sate in all time

...as opposed to Trump who did NONE of this.

Copy all. Good talk, snowflake. :p

Hillary
- Spent her whole career enabling / defending a sexual predator, demonizing and bullying his victims into silence

- Engaging in Influence Peddling to the point where she even betrayed her country, her President, National / Foreign Policy at times to enrich herself

- Was embroiled in scandal and proven crimes (from which she was protected) her entire political career

- Aided the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 and abandoned Americans to needlessly die at their hands

- Could not win her own party's nomination despite being caught rigging elections / cheating, etc....

You Trumpsters are so Brainwashed. This whole caravan thing is a scare tactic that Trump is throwing out before the election. They are 1,000 miles away from The US. They might never make it there. It is scary how you guys believe his lies and his bullshit. Be your own people, think.

Hillary

You Trumpsters are so Brainwashed. This whole caravan thing is a scare tactic that Trump is throwing out before the election. They are 1,000 miles away from The US. They might never make it there. It is scary how you guys believe his lies and his bullshit. Be your own people, think.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. What if you they do make it. Should there not be a contingency plan? Do you leave your front door unlocked?

Hillary

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. What if you they do make it. Should there not be a contingency plan? Do you leave your front door unlocked?
I live in Ireland. I got away from that crazy country 22 years ago.

Hillary

So do you leave your front door unlocked?

Hillary

When I am home, yes. And we live in a village with a 'bad reputation'.

Hillary

I take it you don't have kids then.

Two

Two

So then you don’t love your kids as you don’t lock your door and live in a self described bad neighborhood

Two

So then you don’t love your kids as you don’t lock your door and live in a self described bad neighborhood
It is not bad. The people in the neighbourhood look out for each other.

Forum List

Back