Trump still won't make Russia pay for paying bounties on USA soldiers heads!

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
Trump, Russian president spoke most recently on July 23

When asked why Trump did not confront Putin on the issue in their call last Thursday, Trump told Axios, "That was a phone call to discuss other things, and frankly that's an issue that many people said was fake news." I guess you can't expect a DRAFT DODGER like bone spurs Trump to care about US Service men and women.
TRUMP IS THE MOST DISGUSTING PRESIDENT EVER!!!

Last edited:
Has Joe Biden said what he would do, as President, to address this issue?

I would be very interested to know that, but I can't seem to find anything...

When asked why Trump did not confront Putin on the issue in their call last Thursday, Trump told Axios, "That was a phone call to discuss other things, and frankly that's an issue that many people said was fake news."

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

When asked why Trump did not confront Putin on the issue in their call last Thursday, Trump told Axios, "That was a phone call to discuss other things, and frankly that's an issue that many people said was fake news." I guess you can't expect a DRAFT DODGER like bone spurs Trump to care about US Service men and women.
So, you want the president to initiate international hostilities with a nuclear power over the uncorroborated claims of captured Taliban combatants?

You lefties kill me. All that peacenick shit flies right out the f'in window when you decide you don't like somebody.

how do you know he hasnt???
do you work in the whitehouse???

Don't you think we should have to prove it first?....didn't you learn anything from the CIA's claim that Hussian had weapons of mass destruction?....

A bounty? You think that Moslem asshole that straps a bomb to his chest and dreams of running into a military base needs or wants or even thinks about a bounty?

The people who burn our flag and drag our military men through the street suddenly need a reward?

Fake news or Trump has them on the ropes and has done what Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, have not been able to do.

Trump is winning and they are desperate.

That was fake news you asshole.

Has Joe Biden said what he would do, as President, to address this issue?

I would be very interested to know that, but I can't seem to find anything...

It's not as if you're voting for him, Jethro. Perhaps many just don't care about your stupid, propaganda influenced dumbfuck opinions.

Trump should have lobbed a couple of nukes at Moscow over unproven BS

Yea for a party that bitches about global warming they want to piss of a country over fake bull shit that has the capability of heating up our nation to roughly 1500 degrees in about 30 minutes.

From the unverified/fake story or the time it happened in previous president's watch?
If you claim he's reacting to a fake story based on previous events as Biden reacted during that event, then that's a wash and you are saying don't vote for Biden?

Yea for a party that bitches about global warming they want to piss of a country over fake bull shit that has the capability of heating up our nation to roughly 1500 degrees in about 30 minutes.

The US can do the same....in less time

God Bless boomers

Irrelevant. Once we're toast what damage we do to them is nothing but sofa talk.

God Bless boomers

Irrelevant. Once we're toast what damage we do to them is nothing but sofa talk.

Huh? You're taking a tounge in cheek comment and getting worked up...and you obviously don't know shit about the USN or boomers....but you can bank Russia knows.

China should learn it. Death from below

God Bless boomers

Huh? You're taking a tounge in cheek comment and getting worked up...and you obviously don't know shit about the USN or boomers....but you can bank Russia knows.

China should learn it. Death from below

A full on nuclear war would result in 150 million dead Americans in about 30 minutes. We have no ability to stop that many missiles. Trump has to be gentle with Putin because he doesn't want to have to use the nuclear football which would end both nations existence in less than an hour.

Is this unproven unfounded conspiracy theory allegation concocted by the fake news media as bad as Obama filling a planeload with 17 billion cash and sending it to the Iranian mullahs, the same people that were kidpnapping our soldiers and embassies and blowing up and killing American soldiers in Iraq?

The Communist Democrats wont stop with their psychopathic obsession with Russia

giphy (19).gif

Forum List

Back