With All Eyes on Russia, China Warns U.S. of Full Blown Military Conflict Over Taiwan

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

With All Eyes on Russia, China Warns U.S. of Full Blown Military Conflict Over Taiwan

While Russia has been under the international spotlight recently as the world watches tensions build over a potential invasion of Ukraine, China has issued an explicit warning to the U.S. about Taiwan.
Qin Gang, China's ambassador to the U.S. said in an interview with NPR on Thursday that the U.S. might face "military conflict" with China over the future of Taiwan.
~Snip~
On Thursday, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said during a call with Secretary of State Antony Blinken that President Biden responded positively to Xi Jinping's "three principles of mutual respect, peaceful coexistence and win-win cooperation" when China's leader proposed the guidelines during their high-level summit last November.
"However, what the world sees is that the tone of U.S. policy toward China has not undergone substantive change; nor [have] President Biden's statements been truly implemented," Wang said.
"The U.S. continues its wrong words and actions against China, causing new shocks in bilateral relations," Wang told Blinken, according to a lengthy readout published by China's Foreign Ministry.
Wang urged the U.S. to "stop interfering in the Beijing Winter Olympics, stop playing with fire on the Taiwan issue and stop creating various anti-China 'cliques' to contain China."

Commentary:
I have commented and opinionated since Putin has threatened to invade the Ukraine that China might coordinate an attack on Taiwan simultaneously.
From the rhetoric coming from China's ambassador, it certainly looks that way.
Biden continues to show his weakness on foreign affairs as well as America's economy, well-being and National Security.
Indeed, Joe Biden is consistent is his clusterfuck of America.

While Russia has been under the international spotlight recently as the world watches tensions build over a potential invasion of Ukraine, China has issued an explicit warning to the U.S. about Taiwan.
Qin Gang, China's ambassador to the U.S. said in an interview with NPR on Thursday that the U.S. might face "military conflict" with China over the future of Taiwan.
~Snip~
On Thursday, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said during a call with Secretary of State Antony Blinken that President Biden responded positively to Xi Jinping's "three principles of mutual respect, peaceful coexistence and win-win cooperation" when China's leader proposed the guidelines during their high-level summit last November.
"However, what the world sees is that the tone of U.S. policy toward China has not undergone substantive change; nor [have] President Biden's statements been truly implemented," Wang said.
"The U.S. continues its wrong words and actions against China, causing new shocks in bilateral relations," Wang told Blinken, according to a lengthy readout published by China's Foreign Ministry.
Wang urged the U.S. to "stop interfering in the Beijing Winter Olympics, stop playing with fire on the Taiwan issue and stop creating various anti-China 'cliques' to contain China."

Commentary:
I have commented and opinionated since Putin has threatened to invade the Ukraine that China might coordinate an attack on Taiwan simultaneously.
Biden continues to show his weakness on foreign affairs as well as America's economy, well-being and National Security.
Biden needs to concentrate on getting the germans back in the camp of freedom and independence

they are the biggest contributors to and enablers of russian aggression

as for china we cant give an inch because they intend to dominate all of asia

Biden needs to concentrate on getting the germans back in the camp of freedom and independence

they are the biggest contributors to and enablers of russian aggression

as for china we cant give an inch because they intend to dominate all of asia

~~~~~~
Trump was right to hold Germany and other NATO participants feet to the fire by getting them to meet their obligations. Even so, NATO is not prepared to fight off an attack on the Ukraine, especially if Germany refuses to meet their obligations.
It's going to be a cold winter in Europe when Putin cuts off the fuel to heat Europe.

**********​

Last edited:
Trump was right to hold Germany and other NATO participants feet to the fire by getting them to meet their obligations. Even so, NATO is not prepared to fight off an attack on the Ukraine, especially if Germany refuses to meet their obligations.
It's going to be a cold winter in Europe when Putin cuts off the fuel to heat Europe.

Nato countries are becoming aware of what they're paying for with Nato. There's no threat from China and Russia and their money is being spent on supporting US aggression. If Germany balks, the milk is spilt.
Or if Germany hooks in to cooperation with Russia on Nordstream, the party's over.

How curious when Trump thought he could threaten America's withdrawal from Nato! What could he have possibly been thinking?
Where would Biden and America be without Nato now? Kicking rocks down the road?

Nato countries are becoming aware of what they're paying for with Nato. There's no threat from China and Russia and their money is being spent on supporting US aggression. If Germany balks, the milk is spilt.
Or if Germany hooks in to cooperation with Russia on Nordstream, the party's over.

Hope you're right, If not we're in for a rough ride with attacks from both Russia and China with an incompetent and demented leader at the helm of the U.S. gov't.

How curious when Trump thought he could threaten America's withdrawal from Nato! What could he have possibly been thinking?
Where would Biden and America be without Nato now? Kicking rocks down the road?

That was a ploy to get countries like Germany to pay their fair share.

This has to be collaboration between Russia and China. If it wasn't always inevitable then Biden has to stand responsible for solidifying the economic and military alliance. Russia wouldn't have played this hand under a Trump regime. The coming alliance wouldn't have been openly expressed so soon.

Hope you're right, If not we're in for a rough ride with attacks from both Russia and China with an incompetent and demented leader at the helm of the U.S. gov't.
No. That's not in anybody's interest. America can depend on the Ukraine as it's proxy if that war is started. Russia has nobody to depend upon as their proxy, except perhaps the loyalty of the Eastern Ukraine. That makes it very dangerous brinkmanship for America.

1643406792977.png

~~~~~~

**********​
I think many of us are getting caught up in a black and white choice of war or no war

what biden should be doing is ptessuring Germany to join the coalition against russia and in support of ukraine

our goal should be to avoid war if possible while still keeping ukraine independent

~Snip~

Commentary:
If China is allowed to just invade Taiwan and take it...there'll be no stopping it.
And what pray tell will happen when China threatens all out war over Australia?
I shudder to think.

First They Came (Google, words changed)

First they came for Ukraine
and I did nothing because
I was not Ukraine.

Then they came for Taiwan
I was not Taiwan.

Then they came for Japan
I was not Japan.

Then they came for Australia
I was not Australia.

Then when they came for me
there was no one left to fight for me.

Yeah. The French and Brits have already formally told Biden to GFY over his mishandling of defense matters including the hurried Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan to Xi and the Taliban. The Germans simply do not trust Corrupt Biden.

Yeah. The French and Brits have already formally told Biden to GFY over his mishandling of defense matters including the hurried Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan to Xi and the Taliban. The Germans simply do not trust Corrupt Biden.
Did Biden surrender Afghanistan to China in your mind?

I think that could be the logical conclusion on what has happened, but it hasn't been directly.

A lot of wrong decisions were made by America on that country and more countries,, before Biden ended the war.

You couldn't be suggesting that war should have continued, are you?
The US simply failed to install a puppet regime and there was no way of making that happen.

Considering the evacuation was a huge success and the greatest evacuation of a defeated army in history, what could any American president or army have done differently?

When will the good people of China and Russia rise up and destroy their evil leaders? Xi and Putin are no fucking good, no matter what the NBA and the corporate robber barons say.

When will the good people of China and Russia rise up and destroy their evil leaders? Xi and Putin are no fucking good, no matter what the NBA and the corporate robber barons say.
The CCP carefully controls what the chinese people read and see

Its aways aimed at creating anger toward America and Japan

china had about 20 years of economic growth thanks quasi capitalist/mercantilist policy

but those days are over and old time maoist stupidity is now the order of the day

dont look for the chinese people to catch on soon or maybe never

Forum List

Back