With All Eyes on Russia, China Warns U.S. of Full Blown Military Conflict Over Taiwan

lmao

Stupid libtards!

I hate to keep saying it, but I'm going to keep pointing it out every time it happens.

No, there's no threat. Russia just invaded it's neighbor, but nah... no threat.
America threatened Russia.
Lefties are way stupid. Way. These dumb fucking two year old leftards today, don't hold a candle to the left of the 60's. These kids today are pretenders, they wouldn't know a threat if it came up and bit them on the butt.
I regard people who use the term 'leftards' as children who are not worth wasting time with.

Biden had the chance to stay in the Bagram airbase and to remain in force until civilians and U.S. contractors were safely outside the country. THAT is what he did wrong. The war was going to end. The way he (or Obama) chose to run away only guarantees we'll be back there someday.
Biden can take credit for the greatest evacuation of a defeated army in the history of warfare. Trump could have taken the credit but he declined the opportunity.

13 American losses! Dunkirk doesn't even come in as a close second, even though it was considered a success.

With All Eyes on Russia, China Warns U.S. of Full Blown Military Conflict Over Taiwan

While Russia has been under the international spotlight recently as the world watches tensions build over a potential invasion of Ukraine, China has issued an explicit warning to the U.S. about Taiwan.
Qin Gang, China's ambassador to the U.S. said in an interview with NPR on Thursday that the U.S. might face "military conflict" with China over the future of Taiwan.
~Snip~
On Thursday, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said during a call with Secretary of State Antony Blinken that President Biden responded positively to Xi Jinping's "three principles of mutual respect, peaceful coexistence and win-win cooperation" when China's leader proposed the guidelines during their high-level summit last November.
"However, what the world sees is that the tone of U.S. policy toward China has not undergone substantive change; nor [have] President Biden's statements been truly implemented," Wang said.
"The U.S. continues its wrong words and actions against China, causing new shocks in bilateral relations," Wang told Blinken, according to a lengthy readout published by China's Foreign Ministry.
Wang urged the U.S. to "stop interfering in the Beijing Winter Olympics, stop playing with fire on the Taiwan issue and stop creating various anti-China 'cliques' to contain China."

Commentary:
I have commented and opinionated since Putin has threatened to invade the Ukraine that China might coordinate an attack on Taiwan simultaneously.
From the rhetoric coming from China's ambassador, it certainly looks that way.
Biden continues to show his weakness on foreign affairs as well as America's economy, well-being and National Security.
Indeed, Joe Biden is consistent is his clusterfuck of America.
We warned the left that Bidens weakness would inspire tyrants around the world to make land grabs, just like we warned them about shutting down pipelines and "defund the police". Democrats are fucking stupid.

Biden can take credit for the greatest evacuation of a defeated army in the history of warfare. Trump could have taken the credit but he declined the opportunity.

13 American losses! Dunkirk doesn't even come in as a close second, even though it was considered a success.
What is this ^ moronic shit? Quit wasting bandwidth on nonsense posts. Surely you have better things to do with your time.

Of a beaten aggressor.

Belonging to the Afghan government

No, all that wanted out were allowed to get out by the Taliban.

America's credibility was already damaged in it's many wars of aggression

Not the only ones but true of the Taliban and China. That comes with defeat.

That's crazy talk.

I won't answer point by point because your first 2 points were ridiculous

And yet more people were killed in Chicago on a weekend than in in Afghanistan during last18 months of Trump Administration

We warned the left that Bidens weakness would inspire tyrants around the world to make land grabs, just like we warned them about shutting down pipelines and "defund the police". Democrats are fucking stupid.
Maybe it's Americans that are stupid, not just the Democrats? America lost the war and got out in the best possible way and the best possible time. A mere 13 losses and not losses to the governing body of Afghanistan, due to Trump's bargain with the Taliban. The Taliban could have shot down aircraft leaving the country like flies, but didn't.

I can only say that Biden was lucky the Trump negotiation with the Taliban held. And the deal holding with the Taliban allowed all Americans out who actually wanted to get out. Many chose to stay and are now working in cooperation with the Taliban.

Hence, the Taliban are now safe from US bombs.

When you people spam a thread by going off topic, expect others to follow. If you have more to say on the evacuation from Afghanistand, invite me to an appropriate thread.

And yet more people were killed in Chicago on a weekend than in in Afghanistan during last18 months of Trump Administration
I wouldn't argue that point, considering the gun related carnage in America.
But the fact of a mere 13 lives lost remains true and unequalled by any evacuation of a defeated army in history.

Take it to a thread on the topic to continue the debate.

Maybe it's Americans that are stupid, not just the Democrats? America lost the war and got out in the best possible way and the best possible time. A mere 13 losses and not losses to the governing body of Afghanistan, due to Trump's bargain with the Taliban. The Taliban could have shot down aircraft leaving the country like flies, but didn't.

I can only say that Biden was lucky the Trump negotiation with the Taliban held. And the deal holding with the Taliban allowed all Americans out who actually wanted to get out. Many chose to stay and are now working in cooperation with the Taliban.

Hence, the Taliban are now safe from US bombs.

When you people spam a thread by going off topic, expect others to follow. If you have more to say on the evacuation from Afghanistand, invite me to an appropriate thread.
We didnt lose any war. Dont confuse "nation building" with war. War is always super easy for the US. We kill at will.

With Xiden in the (once) White House China has to realize that its chances for world domination will never be better. I really do believe that Xi will prove less reticent about multiple first-strike nukings than has been Putin.

Biden needs to concentrate on getting the germans back in the camp of freedom and independence

they are the biggest contributors to and enablers of russian aggression

as for china we cant give an inch because they intend to dominate all of asia
Well, most countries have been funding China for decades by buying their junk products. Now China is flexing their muscle and no one is liking it.

Just stop importing and buying their junk for starters..

yes trump could have surrender but didn’t…that was all xiden…

yes trump could have surrender but didn’t…that was all xiden…
Trump had already reduced troops strength and released 5000 criminals from prison according to his agreement with the Taliban in February 2020.

Trump had already reduced troops strength and released 5000 criminals from prison according to his agreement with the Taliban in February 2020.
well he reduced troops…yes…not sure your point

the prisoner exchange was between the afghan govt and taliban, both got some of the POWs in a move towards peace

again not sure your point

as you correctly highlighted teuml
still keep the military there, our bases etc

well he reduced troops…yes…not sure your point

the prisoner exchange was between the afghan govt and taliban, both got some of the POWs in a move towards peace

again not sure your point

as you correctly highlighted teuml
still keep the military there, our bases etc
Nope. The 5000 in prison were ISIS and other criminals.

Forum List

Back