Trump stops his motorcade to thank the Fireman

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Never has a President done something like this which shows is compassion for us all sadly that includes the ignorant pukes that hate his guts and to stupid to even know why other than what MSM told them, their friends told them and the list goes on.

This man is for " WE THE PEOPLE". the democratic cult leaders and followers are doing everything in their power to keep their sheep believing it.

Sure other Presidential losers of the past stop to have a gawd dam hamburger like Obama the pathetic puke and others of the past do it for " publicity" and photo shoots. It is fake and it's for money, it's for corporate awareness, that's it.

He genuinely seems to love those who put their asses on the line, be they uniformed police, firemen, soldiers, what have you.

One doesn't have to have served in these capacities to appreciate what they do. It's an important message. A billionaire who loves his country and those committed to it's success and safety. I concur.

Never has a President done something like this which shows is compassion for us all sadly that includes the ignorant pukes that hate his guts and to stupid to even know why other than what MSM told them, their friends told them and the list goes on.

This man is for " WE THE PEOPLE". the democratic cult leaders and followers are doing everything in their power to keep their sheep believing it.

Sure other Presidential losers of the past stop to have a gawd dam hamburger like Obama the pathetic puke and others of the past do it for " publicity" and photo shoots. It is fake and it's for money, it's for corporate awareness, that's it.

Can't get any more ironic than that...

Trump never lets a photo op pass him by...yet he never did anything like this before becoming a cult leader.

No, our President loves uniforms like a 5 year old.
Compassion for whom? The people who need health insurance? The people seeking asylum at our border?

Compassion for whom? The people who need health insurance? The people seeking asylum at our border?

Fuck the people on the border.

• Banned

Notice the rabid dogs come out of the wood work.

They can't stand to see a prez. doing what normals humans would do.

The Trump haters prefer to

kill those with no voice
snitch on people
spit on people
hit people

all when one doesn't agree with them.

these fkrs. are savages man, honest to gawd they are savages and never see their own reflections as they get off on accusing others as being exactly who they are.

You'll be crying for them in a few years. Just wait. There are 11,000,000 illegals here for a reason. They're all working. They're paying rent, buying groceries, a lot of them are paying into SS on false accounts they'll never collect on. When they're gone, we're going to be shit out of luck. But you won't believe it 'til you see it, I know. Even then, you'll probably blame it on a Democrat, if you can find one.

You'll be crying for them in a few years. Just wait. There are 11,000,000 illegals here for a reason. They're all working. They're paying rent, buying groceries, a lot of them are paying into SS on false accounts they'll never collect on. When they're gone, we're going to be shit out of luck. But you won't believe it 'til you see it, I know. Even then, you'll probably blame it on a Democrat, if you can find one.

No I wont.

Notice the rabid dogs come out of the wood work.

They can't stand to see a prez. doing what normals humans would do.

The Trump haters prefer to

kill those with no voice
snitch on people
spit on people
hit people

all when one doesn't agree with them.

these fkrs. are savages man, honest to gawd they are savages and never see their own reflections as they get off on accusing others as being exactly who they are.

You are batshit crazy.
I've never snitched, spit on or hit anyone for disagreeing with me. Nor have I ever terminated a pregnancy. If you put away your intentionally broad brush and tried dealing with reality once in awhile, people MIGHT take you seriously.

Here's the thing My Lady....
I worked my ass off to be able to retire at 46.
When I reached the point that I could retire the Wife encouraged me to do so.
She's a year younger than me and she enjoys her job and will work till the bank sells and maybe longer since she has people already begging her to work for them,which she'll do from home.

At this point we bring home $180,000 after taxes,and that wont change when she retires.

It really amounts to how hard you worked in your youth...and we worked very hard.

Here's the thing My Lady....
I worked my ass off to be able to retire at 46.
When I reached the point that I could retire the Wife encouraged me to do so.
She's a year younger than me and she enjoys her job and will work till the bank sells and maybe longer since she has people already begging her to work for them,which she'll do from home.

At this point we bring home $180,000 after taxes,and that wont change when she retires.

It really amounts to how hard you worked in your youth...and we worked very hard.

For some there is never any hope. They're dumber than a two year old.

Forum List

Back